Thursday lay of the day

In here :drums 3.10 Wincanton PRIORS DALE - f/c 4/1 i reckon this will be bigger than 5's however there are only 4 runners in the field. Reasons for the lay are that the horse is class 3 at best. Both of its wins this year were in small fields in Class 3 & 4. Of the others Trouble at bay is a sound jumper over 2miles up to 2m 4f in class 1 & 2 events. Its beating of Opera De Coeur looks good form. Flying Enterprise reappears somewhat suprisingky after winning at Cheltenham on Saturday over a longer distance. Nicholls likes it here & Nippy Des mottes has won 2/3 here so i would expect that to go well also, & getting 9lb from my lay selection.

Re: Thursday lay of the day 2.10 Winc : Parkinson f/c 15/8 Gone up another 7lbs for his last win in a weak contest, dont think this track will suit as much and one or two in form horses in opposition. Tricky ride also and needs to be produced just right. Worth taking on at these odds.

Re: Thursday lay of the day

In here :drums 3.10 Wincanton PRIORS DALE - f/c 4/1 i reckon this will be bigger than 5's however there are only 4 runners in the field. Reasons for the lay are that the horse is class 3 at best. Both of its wins this year were in small fields in Class 3 & 4. Of the others Trouble at bay is a sound jumper over 2miles up to 2m 4f in class 1 & 2 events. Its beating of Opera De Coeur looks good form. Flying Enterprise reappears somewhat suprisingky after winning at Cheltenham on Saturday over a longer distance. Nicholls likes it here & Nippy Des mottes has won 2/3 here so i would expect that to go well also, & getting 9lb from my lay selection.
i thought they only counted under 5/1 ??? happy to take it on the chin but the rules state 5/1 or lower SP?? this rteturned 6's still cant believe it won after some poor showings

Re: Thursday lay of the day Still should count I'm afraid m8. Thats why the fcast price is put in so you dont get slated if it comes out and wins @ 10s or something. If you want you can state in the post "No lay if above 5/1" and it wont count. The 5/1 rule is there so people dont post lays with the horse sitting @ 100/1!! If you want I will void your bet from yesterday and verify the rules. Hope this clears it up. :ok