Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - February

avongirl

Re: Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - February

the reason there was 85 people in it tonight was someone was telling people the password in the room i was in last night so prob gonna be 100 ppl next round
I cant understand why these people dont just look on the web site - the pw is hardly difficult to find!!! :loon :loon Remember too - by the time you add on the PL'rs who didn't vote in the daily thread, there were probably 45 PL playing - that's a significant proportion of the field/extra numbers (it was a "focus game" last night)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant understand why these people dont just look on the web site - the pw is hardly difficult to find!!! :loon :loon Remember too - by the time you add on the PL'rs who didn't vote in the daily thread, there were probably 45 PL playing - that's a significant proportion of the field/extra numbers (it was a "focus game" last night)
Its not been that easy to find, I still got through the SO way and it had last months still up. Still I managed to find it

Re: Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - February Phil Have you sold your sold to the devil? How the hell did you managed to last until 6th? Forced all in at least 3 or 4 times when it was your big blind, and survival was definitely the name of the game last night. McG

Have you sold your sold to the devil? How the hell did you managed to last until 6th? Forced all in at least 3 or 4 times when it was your big blind, and survival was definitely the name of the game last night.
Made 5th tonight - the Devil is definitely keeping his end of the bargain up. Its a new financial counting year for me (started Monday 5th Feb) and after a depressing pile of results in December and January decided to amend my style a little (got too cocky after a good November and was playing too aggressive) - it seems to be working. Also (after my deal with the devil - hehe) I seem to have swapped out of my cycle of bad beats a little - now my bad beats come on the final table rather than mid game so I'm typically ending up 5th or so in a goood proportion of games :ok . Before this week I was thinking of taking a break, but am feeling more optimistic now - hoping I've rode the cycle through to next profitable phase..... :cheers Only problem I have is that 5*46 or so points will not win this league - so I need some 1st and 2nd positions

:clap :clap :clap :clap Well done Teazz - thought you were gonna be 2nd but you made a masterful recovery in that head to head.
Cheers m8, It was a tough heads-up, but I knew he was there for the taking if I could get some chips back :ok

Very well played Dan Dan. :clap :clap Unlucky but wel played R and R :clap And well done all the other PL'ers on the final table table :clap
Thanks. Thought I had it, but cards didn't go my way when HU Well played DanDan. :clap