Saturday EW Fancies

Terrible losing run must come to an end sometime! Whispered Secret 225 Southwell (25/1) (also entered 3.55 Cheltenham) The Yorkshire Chase, usually run at Doncaster and not as competative as in previous years, i like the look of Whispered Secret, been running quite well without getting his head in front, ran over a trip way too short last time but still finished in front of Kalca Mome, back over his trip and like the ground i dont see why he's quoted at 25's. Started the season rated 140 and now down to 127, got to be worth a small interest. Also entered at Cheltenham ive just spotted and is the preferred race by connections, still 25/1 and dont see why he cant mix it with them either so i'll go with it where ever he runs.

Re: Saturday EW Fancies Quiet on this thread today! 430 Cheltenham - Ma Yahab, currently 20/1 with sporting odds This one showed promise before a career threatening injury 2 seasons ago but thankfully has shown he retains his ability with 2 solid efforts this season behind very decent opponenets. The stable is in great form and has had 5 winners from their last 10 runners, with 2 of the rest placing. The racing Posts forecast price of 9/1 looked about right so to get 20/1 with sporting odds is a real bonus.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.