Turkey Super Ligi (Jan 26-30)

Friday 26 January 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Erciyesspor v Fenerbahçe (18:00 GMT)8.004.301.45105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Saturday 27 January 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Caykur Rizespor v Antalyaspor (12:00 GMT)2.153.323.60105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gençlerbirligi v Sivasspor (12:00 GMT)1.853.424.50106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Galatasaray v Ankaraspor (17:00 GMT)1.355.0010.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 28 January 2007
Ankaragücü v Bursaspor (12:00 GMT)2.203.303.20108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Denizlispor v Gaziantepspor (12:00 GMT)2.203.283.43106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sakaryaspor v Konyaspor (12:00 GMT)2.623.252.62107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Trabzonspor v Kayserispor (14:00 GMT)1.833.505.20103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Besiktas v Vestel Manisaspor (17:00 GMT)1.703.605.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Tuesday 30 January 2007
Fenerbahçe v Gençlerbirligi (18:00 GMT)1.173.555.50132% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOver/Under

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Jan 26-30) I always bet at the match day because Turkish media usually gives false information about injuries etc. until the match day. But I'm gonna suggest some bets for the ones who believe the media. I'm sure that Trabzonspor is the most motivated team for the second half of the season. Kayseri has lots of injuries and they are important. You can bet on Trabzonspor. I will give full explanation on match day. Ankaragucu and Bursaspor have a great friendship and that match could end a draw again, I'm gonna try it for tiny stakes I can't help it. and rize could be my pick because they changed a lot from new coach to new transfers. I could take them with -0.25 handi. I will post my previews on the matchdays. see you then..

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Jan 26-30) I heard some changes have happened to Erciyesspor, positive changes .... And was impressed by their performance against Bursasport in the cup, when they beat Bursaspor up 4-2... What about them not losing at gome vs Fenerbahce? :-) Can you inform as on changes? Thank you!

I always bet at the match day because Turkish media usually gives false information about injuries etc. until the match day. But I'm gonna suggest some bets for the ones who believe the media. I'm sure that Trabzonspor is the most motivated team for the second half of the season. Kayseri has lots of injuries and they are important. You can bet on Trabzonspor. I will give full explanation on match day. Ankaragucu and Bursaspor have a great friendship and that match could end a draw again, I'm gonna try it for tiny stakes I can't help it. and rize could be my pick because they changed a lot from new coach to new transfers. I could take them with -0.25 handi. I will post my previews on the matchdays. see you then..

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Jan 26-30)

Eventsakaryaspor - konyaspor
SelectionKonyaspor DNB (Asian Handicap)
Strength5/10
Date28/01/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.94 (Back)
ReasoningSakaryaspor had the worst break period among all the football teams in Turkey. They first sacked their coach biyedic then signed Giray Bulak. And then sacked giray bulak and signed Saban Yildirim. And yes these all happened in the break period, giray bulak didn't see a match. So I'm almost sure that the team is not ready for the second half. Even if they were ready, they have a really weak squad which is even weakend by the departures of attacker M'bayo and defender Erdinc who returned to Trabzonspor. Konyaspor signed Neca from maritimo to the attack but lots of players left. most important of them is yordanov but he had to leave because neca was signed so he really must be a good player we'll see that. Konya has the better squad and the better break, I think Sakarya will relegate this season if they don't do something quickly. 5 stakes only just in case. Saban yildirim could be a magician who knows :).

EventAnkaragucu - Bursaspor
SelectionDraw
Strength2/10
Date28/01/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 3.10 (Back)
ReasoningI would die if I didn't try this. Ankaragucu and Bursaspor has a great friendship that's both between the club and the fans. Also technically this match could end a draw because they are equal teams and one of them can't beat the other one comfortably. And since they are also friend clubs and the first match was a goalless draw, why not try it I said? It's like having a straight and a flush draw on the flop for those who are familiar with poker :). my 2 stakes only.

EventTrabzonspor - Kayserispor
SelectionTrabzonspor
Strength10/10
Date28/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.77 (Back)
ReasoningA great match today. Trabzonspor is the most questioned side by the media because they are known as the 4th big club in our league and they are in the relegation side of the league. They had a run of terrible results just before the break and they really wanna correct that in the second half of the league. They are the most motivated side for the second half of the league and they really had a good training period. Also a good transfer period. They signed two vital players. Ayman to their weak midfield could be cure while defender risp is a great transfer they will definitely concede less. They sold marcelinho which I believe didn't help the team much and a better replacement is coming since Yattara is now ready to play after injury. Kayseri also had a good period, and they are great team too. I would never bet on this match actually but for this match the motivation of Trabzonspor and the injuries of Kayserispor is a great factor. They are again missing their top striker Gokhan Unal which is their key player in the away matches. They are missing captain Bulent who is a great leader to the team I'm sure they'll miss his influence. They are missing fatih ceylan and toledo, they are really important players for the left side so their left side is really weakend and Yattara could trash that side. I think Kayseri is too weakened to match a motivated Trabzonspor.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Jan 26-30) My comments for the rest of the games. Rizespor is the second best team for the break. Riza Calimbay is assigned as the coach and I think Rizespor can be a great team for the rest of the season. Riza Calimbay is a coach who is just perfect for mid-table teams. He creates a fighting team which plays a good countre-attack style. They also helped their forward in the transfer. Zafer Biryol is an experienced striker and I'm sure he will be successful upfront, because he will play with his old friend Altan. they played great football together before and they can do it again. I would really bet on them against Antalyaspor who only signed Ali Zitouni and some Turkish players from Germany, but Altan is missing and he is really the key player for Rize, their playmaker with a great creativity in countre-attacks. So I skip it but if you wanna bet take Rizespor AH -0.25 Denizli - Gaziantepspor is a question mark. They both changed their coach, Gaziantep made nicer moves in the break though, signing experienced coach erdogan arica who also coached them before and he knows the team well. If this match was on Gaziantep ground I would bet on'em but now I'll just wait. Can end a draw. Besiktas- Manisaspor could turn into a besiktas win but this is a risky game. Ersun Yanal is a trouble for big teams and he really knows how to play against them. they had a good period too and I'll just skip this game. If it was Fener with these odds I would definitely bet on'em but I can't trust Besiktas yet. That's all from me cheers all.