Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1

Thursday 25 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Frölunda v Skellefteå (18:00 GMT)1.654.854.50104%
HV-71 v Färjestad (18:00 GMT)2.104.502.90105%
Linköping v Luleå (18:00 GMT)1.864.603.45105%

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1 G:G, I was with you on Hammarby and Vasteras. We'll get luckier tomorrow;) Just a short note on the British IHL resuts: Sheffield defeated Hull Stingrays 0:1. This was semi-final cup match and Sheffield Steelers continued with their great performance. Hull showed that they still need a little something to out-play top teams. Cardiff Devils defeated Edinburgh Capitals 6:1 and thus ended losing streak (6 matches without a point). Edinburgh was powerless with 63 penalty minutes on them. British IHL continues on Saturday.

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1 Frölunda - Skellefteå: Frölunda @ 1.70 betfair :hope Hugely important game for Frölunda. They're now coming from three nice wins against Malmö 5-2, Linköping 7-2 and to Luleå 5-2. Note that the two last games were on the road. Last game was won against on-form Luleå despite missing Nicklas Andersson who is very important in their Power-play. This was the reason I didnt bet on them in that game but it went well anyway. Frölunda have improved alot lately and now only have 3 pts to Skellefteå and also a spot in the play offs. I don't have to stress how important this game is for them. If they win here they'll end up on the same pt as Skellefteå but evenso they'll claim the 8th spot on better goal-difference. Skellefteå are on form aswell, 4 wins in the last 5 but note that 3 of those wins have been at home where they have been alot stronger this season. Also note that two of those wins have been against Malmö at home. The other games were won away in the derby against Luleå (2:3) and lost away against MODO (5:0). You can't hide the fact that they have done well this season but they won't have enough to beat Frölunda here IMO. Skellefteå also have 5 on the injury list. Hadelöv will be back from injury but now Stathos is injured instead. Other players on the list are Andrej Nedorost, Tomas Larsson, Fredrik Öberg and Marcus Kristoffersson. Not at all as important as Wernblom or Söderberg but nonetheless it means that they will have to give some un-experienced junior players some time on the ice. I have already played this one @1.81 but there's still just a bit of value left on Bf. I can also recommend a split of 50% on the straight win and 50% on the hcp win here. Frölunda have awesome support here in Scandinavium and might well win by 3-4 goals. Good luck!

any injuries in hv-71 last two games against farjer they won 3:2 home 2:5 away 2,1 seems to be a nice price,or not?
Injuries Färjestad: Andreas Johansson, Fredrik Olausson, Robert Kantor, Martin Johansson and Atte Pentikäinen. HV71: Johan Halvardsson och Stefan Pettersson. several important players injured on both sides but Johansson and Olausson are injured on long term so not much difference from the last rounds. In the last two rounds Färjestad have increased their tempo winning against Brynäs 4-1 and Linköping 5-2. However, Brynäs played really well and even scored an own goal in that game and the game in Karlstad against LHC was pretty lame according to reports. Linköping simply are shit nowadays. Färjestad have the chance to knock down HV71 from the first spot and therefore HV71 have the chance to increase their lead in Elitserien in this game. IMO the odds are about were they should be, both teams have awesome quality but havent been exactly brilliant this season. I see HV71 as fav here but haven't decided if they're strong enough for me to make a bet here. Cheers :ok

Frölunda - Skellefteå: Frölunda @ 1.70 >betfair :hope i just hope that pressure wont be the reason to play bad for frolunda :notworthy
I can put it like this: the pressure is on both teams. 5 teams are neck and neck for the last spots in the play offs and every point is extremely important here.

than draw is also option here' date='both teams would be probably carefully:eek[/quote'] Frölunda haven't been exactly carefull in their offensive in the last 3 games so I don't see why they should back home in this game. I don't think they even see draw as an option here. Anyway, this game is being pounded at the bookies and all the value is basically gone in most places where its at 1.60-1.65.

I´m going for HIFK - Jokerit >2 I totally agree with you Moo$e. I have a gut feeling also that Jokerit will take the win today. I really like Shedden's way of doing things, like this outdoor ice thing. Jokerit will for sure be prepared and full of spirit today. Also Shedden's way of hockey fits better to smaller rinks, like today in HIFK's beast's cave. Jokerit has won 2/3 of games this season in HIFK's home rink, but lost 2/3 at home. Jokerit has also lost two consecutive times 4-1 against HIFK now and I quess they have some revenge mentality. I'll take Jokerit regular time win @ 2,6 @ Expekt 2/10 Tibbetts was very good in HPK, but like you said very questionable guy. In last 6 seasons he has played in 14 different team, none of which over 1 season. HIFK's coach Baxter is known as a very demanding and auhoritarian person, and as a player he was known as very tough guy (472 NHL games/1564 penalty minutes) so maybe he is what Tibbetts needs. Who knows.

Frölunda - Skellefteå: Frölunda @ 1.70 betfair :hope
Excellent preview like always, Bamse. :ok I'll buy that (hope not jinxing it). Like you said odds have dropped already, so I have to find some decent odd from somewhere. All the bookies seem to have read your analysis, cause odds have dropped everywhere so suddenly... ;)

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1 Kärpät-JYP Odds are very low for Kärpät, but I really can't see past home win in here. Kärpät has been deadly at home this season. They are 17-3-2, when JYP has gathered third fewest points at away 5-3-12. Kärpät hasn't played very well lately L5 3-0-2, but has won their both last home games. One reason to worse outcome lately has been many injuries, which seems to get better now as Kärpät got some guys from injuries. They have got during couple of weeks Viuhkola, Sahlstedt, Hyvönen, Boumedienne and Bros back on ice. I believe we'll see good Kärpät today and that means JYP will leave back home with 0 points today. I don't usually play this small odds, but now this looks like nailed. (even I know there's no games like that...) Kärpät to beat JYP @ 1,37 @ Betfair, 5/10

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1 One more bet, seems like there is lot to play today in SM-Liiga. :loon Ässät-TPS Ässät (13th) are playing against TPS (7th). At home Ässät has played way better as at away. They are 9-1-11, while TPS's away stats are 5-8-8. L5 home games Ässät are 4-0-1, while TPS L5 away games has been mostly draws 1-4-0. TPS has won last two games against each other and last one very easily 8-3. Anyway L10 H2H games Ässät has owned TPS and are 7-3. Ässät played their last game at saturday while TPS has played at sunday and at tuesday, so maybe TPS is a little more tired. At tuesday their best forward Nurminen was injured and they are playing without him today. I just can't figure out how TPS is thought to be clear favorites in here. In my eyes Ässät are slightly favorites or at least they should be even when Ässät plays at home. Ässät to beat TPS @ 3 @ Betfair 3/10

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1 Today we have a match in the DEL Straubing against Berlin Both teams played on tuesday Berlin lost @ home against Düsseldorf and Straubing won a overtime in Krefeld. I think that Straubing will be very tired today,because they had a hard match when they were down 4:1 in Krefeld but draw at the end and won after OT! Berlin won both matches this year with 7:3 in Straubing and 5:2 @ home.So i take the nice odds around 2,00 and have a nice evening. gl:hope

Ice Hockey - Norway :- Sparta v Stjernen This would be an excellent match to be a spectator in the crowd as there is going to be Goals ... and lots of them! The last time these two teams met each other back in November Sparta ran out impressive 0-5 Winners and although I expect Sparta to again be triumphant today, i doubt very much it will be by that scoreline. Both Teams need the points desperately so it should be a very open game, but with Home Advantage l I just have to take Sparta to win this game. Sparta -0.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.86 Bet365 -------------------------------------------------------------- Ice Hockey - Norway :- Trondheim v Comet Another game that should see plenty of Goals, Trondheim sit bottom of the League Table and are in desperate trouble, tonite they face off against Comet who themsevles are struggling a bit in the League, both Teams will want the victory here and I full expect Comet to achieve it. Comet have won the last 4 matches they have played against Trondheim and tonite they should make it number 5. Comet -0.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.74 Bet365

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1 HV 71 - Färjestad HV 71 at 2,00 (Ladbrokes) Peter Nordström, Pelle Prestberg , Christian Söderström and Robert Kantor will not play for Färjestad this evening, reason is stomach flu. I would normally consider HV 71 as small favourites in this match up, but against Färjestad with these problems I just have to try 2,00. HV 71 home: 9-5-6 60-50 Färjestad away: 7-6-8 64-64

Injuries Färjestad: Andreas Johansson, Fredrik Olausson, Robert Kantor, Martin Johansson and Atte Pentikäinen. HV71: Johan Halvardsson och Stefan Pettersson. several important players injured on both sides but Johansson and Olausson are injured on long term so not much difference from the last rounds. In the last two rounds Färjestad have increased their tempo winning against Brynäs 4-1 and Linköping 5-2. However, Brynäs played really well and even scored an own goal in that game and the game in Karlstad against LHC was pretty lame according to reports. Linköping simply are shit nowadays. Färjestad have the chance to knock down HV71 from the first spot and therefore HV71 have the chance to increase their lead in Elitserien in this game. IMO the odds are about were they should be, both teams have awesome quality but havent been exactly brilliant this season. I see HV71 as fav here but haven't decided if they're strong enough for me to make a bet here. Cheers :ok
Peter Nordström(most points in Färjestad), Pelle Prestberg, Christian Söderström and Robert Kantor are all sick and won't be going to this game. I'll hop on HV71-win, 2.08. Normally I wouldn't bet on this game, but with such important players missing, HV must stand a good chance here!

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1 Can't be arsed to do a big preview here but in my previous post you could see I was leaning towards a win for HV71. This was before I knew about the stumach flu that was raging in Färjestad. Hv71 has an upward trend aswell as Färjestad but I think that HV71's win on Timrå was more impressive than FBk's win against Linköping. Hv71 @ 2.08 betfair :hope

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1 Vålerenga - Frisk/Asker: Vålerenga -1.5 @ 1.50 betsafe/expekt :hope The home team are by far the number one team in Norway and have 27 wins in regular time so far, 4 draws and 6 losses. at home they are 12-2-4. In the last 6 games they have all wins and in the last 5 games they have won with a margin of 2-9 goals. They are also the best team of all in the offensive with 175 goals scored.

070121 Vålerenga - Storhamar 4-2
070118 Vålerenga - Trondheim 10-1
070113 Sparta Sarpsborg - Vålerenga 0-4
070109 Stavanger - Vålerenga 2-4
070107 Vålerenga - Furuset 8-2
Frisk are at 5th place but are a pretty bad team on the road wher they only hold a 5-3-10 record. These teams have met 5 times this season and Vålerenga have won 4 of these. In the other games the margin have been big, from 6 all the way up to 10 goals.
061130 Frisk/Asker - Vålerenga 1-7
061121 Frisk/Asker - Vålerenga 4-3
061019 Vålerenga - Frisk/Asker 11-1
061010 Vålerenga - Frisk/Asker 7-0
060914 Frisk/Asker - Vålerenga 1-9
Everything but a huge home win here will be a big surprise. There are handicap bets ranging from -1.5 all the way up to -4.5 but I'm going with the safest option here. Good luck.

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1 I go along with Bamse on Vålerenga -1.5 and also: Vålerenga - Frisk/Asker Over 6.5 goals at 1.74 (Bet365) Last 5 H2H's went over this line, Vålerenga's goal average at home is 7.88, 2/3 of their last homegames went over, the 3d was vs 2nd placed Storhamar, ended 4-2. Frisk's goal average away is 7.33, last two games ended over, and that was vs 10th and last placed Trondheim and 9th placed to Lillehammer, both 4-3 total score. If they allow so many goals vs those teams I think this one has a really good chance of going over 6.5 Sparta at 1.86 (Bet365) Sparta are a strong team when playing at home, almost only loose to the topteams, Vålerenga and Storhamar iow. Sparta also have a good habit of beating Stjernen, last game ended 5-0 in favour of Sparta, they have won the latest 3 H2H's. Stjernen have lost their last two homegames, vs Furuset, a weaker team than Sparta, and Stavanger, who are somewhat stronger than Sparta. Sparta, with 4/5 wins lately, surely have a good chance to get the win here, and I find 1.86 a good price considering the strong H2H stats and Sternens relatively weak away stats vs strong teams. Sparta home: 11-1-6 79-50 Stjernen away: 6-2-10 54-81 Comet at 1.90 (Expekt) Last placed Trondheim are struggling with injuries atm, and this shows in their recent results: last 5 games lost. Comet are in ok form, with two wins and one draw last 5 games, they have also won all three H2H vs Trondheim this season. Comet certainly have the upper hand in this matchup, and I give them a good chance to win. Trondheim home: 5-2-11 62-65 Comet away: 7-2-8 57-66

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1 VÃ¥lerenga - Frisk/Asker Over 6.5 goals at 1.74 >>> Game ended 6-7 :ok Sparta at 1.86 >>> Sparta win, 7-2 :ok Comet at 1.90 >>> Comet win, 6-4 :ok Pity about the hcp, but a nice evening in Norway!