** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1

Wednesday 24 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Sodertalje v Växjö Lakers (17:30 GMT)1.447.007.0098% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap Result
Almtuna v Hammarby (18:00 GMT)1.446.506.00102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap Result
Bjorkloven v Nybro IF (18:00 GMT)1.337.007.60103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap Result
Bofors v Leksand (18:00 GMT)3.505.001.75106% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap Result
IK Oskarshamn v Vasteraas (18:00 GMT)3.054.902.00104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap Result
Rogle BK v Arboga (18:00 GMT)1.268.259.50103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap Result
AIK v Ik Nykopings Hockey (18:00 GMT)2.104.803.00102% Related markets...Match ResultPuck LineTotal Goals

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 Correct me if I'm wrong, but I see a value in Bofors' 3.50 at home. I know nothing of Allsvenskan and I'm seeing this as a possible pick only by looking at the results. Bofors haven't lost at home for a long time now. Their last defeat at home was after OT to Leksands at the beggining of December. And they played 6 matches at home since then. They once won in OT (AIK - as I see it's not hard to beat AIK), they drew once (Rogle - Rogle is second placed, but I see they were in a bit of a slump when they played Bofors) and they won 4 times (Arboga, Huddinge, Hammarby and Almtuna - all bottom teams except Almtuna). Last round they've played a draw away with Nykopings. In their last 8 away matches Leksands won 3 of them (Vaxjo, Rogle and Oskarshamn), in OT they defeated Bofors, they've lost in OT to Nybro and lost 3 matches (once to Vasteris and twice to Nykopings). I'm probably talking rubish :lol (even I thought so while writing this post), but still... Is there a value in Bofors at 3.50?

Re: Eurohockey 24/1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I see a value in Bofors' 3.50 at home. I know nothing of Allsvenskan and I'm seeing this as a possible pick only by looking at the results. Bofors haven't lost at home for a long time now. Their last defeat at home was after OT to Leksands at the beggining of December. And they played 6 matches at home since then. They once won in OT (AIK - as I see it's not hard to beat AIK), they drew once (Rogle - Rogle is second placed, but I see they were in a bit of a slump when they played Bofors) and they won 4 times (Arboga, Huddinge, Hammarby and Almtuna - all bottom teams except Almtuna). Last round they've played a draw away with Nykopings. In their last 8 away matches Leksands won 3 of them (Vaxjo, Rogle and Oskarshamn), in OT they defeated Bofors, they've lost in OT to Nybro and lost 3 matches (once to Vasteris and twice to Nykopings). I'm probably talking rubish :lol (even I thought so while writing this post), but still... Is there a value in Bofors at 3.50?
You are not wrong, not at all, but : Bofors can't reach playoffs (maybe in theory), they have injury problems, Gellerstedt most recent, a thin roster and are the weaker team. I will not try Bofors despite price around 3,50 as I see a Leksand win here, but odds around 1,75 for Leksand looks a bit low.

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 Oskarshamn - Västerås Västerås at 2,00 (Ladbrokes) Hometeam Oskarshamn have lost three games in a row and their chance of reaching playoffs is almost gone with 11 points up to 7th place. Oskarshamn have lost to Huddinge, Nybro and Arboga recently, and that's a sign of a team with trouble, as those three teams are at the bottom of the table. As a reaction to these dissapointing results their coach had to leave earlier this week. Västerås holds 3d place, but have to get more points as Leksand are only 3 points behind them with two games less played. Last round Västerås lost to Hammarby at home, and I hope that was a wake up call for them, there are no easy wins at this stage of the season. If Västerås get back to normal they will win this, after all they are better than Oskarshamn and the motivation factor is on their side. I'm expecting a close game, something like last meet when Västerås beat Oskarshamn 3-1 away. Oskarshamn home: 6-4-8 52-47 Västerås away: 10-4-5 54-44

I think only first 4 teams goes to playoff so they are 25 points behind 4 place.
No, team 4-7 will play qualifiers for one place in the final playoffs were also the first 3 teams in Allsvenskan and the last two teams from Elitserien will participate.

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 Almtuna - Hammarby Hammarby +2,5 at 1.75 (Stan James) Hammarby are in a bad position, only 3 points ahead of Nybro at 15th place. They have, however, played rather well for a while, won the latest two games, and a draw against Nybro before that, and they are for sure fighting to stay in Allsvenskan, the away win vs Västerås last round was impressing. Almtuna, on the other hand, holds the last playoff spot at 7th in the table, and need points to stay there. This has not shown in their play lately, with 4/5 games lost, only win was vs last placed Huddinge at home, 3-1. Until recently Almtuna have been very strong at home, with only one game lost and one draw and 13 wins, but something has happened, the have lost to both Nybro, 1-5, and Västerås, 2-4, after new years. They for sure miss defender and most important player Ragnarsson, but my guess there's something more that troubles them. Almtuna may well win this one, but I don't think they will win with more than this line. Almtuna home: 13-1-3 62-32 Hammarby away: 2-4-12 47-101

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 CBG.....you offended the mod...now the gods of PL with strike on you:lol Bamse...who the fook is that person on the avatar...a star bandy player or an early Mr. spock from the startrek???:unsure already miss the little hockey guy:sad

Bamse...who the fook is that person on the avatar...a star bandy player or an early Mr. spock from the startrek???:unsure already miss the little hockey guy:sad
Ok, that's it! I will have you banned if it's the last thing I do!! You have offended the hockeygods bigtime! BÖRJE SALMING...not the guy to mess with... :spank

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 i beg for mercy!!!

Anders Börje Salming, född 17 april 1951 i byn Salmi norr om Torne träsk utanför Kiruna, Norrbottens län (Lappland), tidigare professionell ishockeyspelare (back) och räknas till en av de främsta genom tiderna. Känd som nummer 21, och i Toronto även som 'The King'. Bror till Stig Salming. Börje Salming spelade sammanlagt 17 år i NHL, 16 år med Toronto Maple Leafs och ett år med Detroit Red Wings, och var med i bland annat Canada Cup-turneringarnas premiär 1976. Sedan han återvände till Sverige spelade han under en period i AIK Hockey och bosatte sig sedermera i Vaxholm. Där startade han en affärsverksamhet. Idag har Börje verksamheter rörande både underkläder och alkohol. Han har även hockeyprodukter så som klubbor och handskar nämda efter sig. Börje Salming har också skrivit en självbiografi:
I see He was a hockeyplayer and is now a designer...

post-12689-14429283334871_thumb.jpg

You don't like my picks? :sad
:lol Nah, I like them, but can't say it. You know that we jinx each other when openly follow each other's picks. It's a slow day, because the British IHL is on today and the odds are lousy and matches hard to call. Two matches are on the programme: Hull Stingrays - Sheffield Stelers Hull are strong enough to win this, but The Steelers are also flying high lately. The odds on Hull are 1.76 and that's just ridiculuos. I was expecting them to be at around 2.00. The odds on Sheffield are 2.80, which is high, considering that they have a good chance of putting a great performance. I really couldn't pick a winner here (I was even considering a tie). Cardiff Devils - Edinburgh Capitals Cardiff is a good team in an awful form (6 loses in a row) and Edinburgh is a bad team that's picking up it's form. The odds are 1.50 on Cardiff and 3.90 on Edinburgh. Cardiff might end their losing run tonight, but they are not favorites.

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 Södertälje - Växjö Växjö +1,5 at 2,30 (Ladbrokes) This is a pure motivation bet, as Växjö struggle to reach 7th place and playoffs, while Södertälje cruise at the top of the table, with 13 points down to Leksand at 4th place. Södertälje are the best team in Allsvenskan imo, but they are not unbeatable, and hockey is almost all about heart and fighting spirit. Södertälje's two last homegames was win vs Nyköping, 2-1 and Bofors, 3-2. Last game they won vs Sundsvall away, 2-0, and thats the only game out of their last 5 when the margin either way was more than 1 goal. Växjö was in bad shape for quite a while, and although they have picked up they are not as good as before their slump in form, with one win and one draw the last five. They have capacity though, and if Södertälje take it easy again I think this bet will be good, as I can see a draw or an odd goal victory for Södertälje here. SSK home: 14-3-2 74-28 Växjö away: 8-3-5 56-45

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 Bofors - Leksand I think Leksand have a good chance to bounce back with a win here after their rather shitty performance in the last round. Leksand still have the best form in the league with 12 points in the last 15 games. They are 3 points behind Västerås in 3rd place with 2 less games played. They really need these points. Mikael Karlberg is the only player missing, but he's been gone for a while and leksand has played some great hockey despite missing him. Borlänge has loaned Mattias Ritola from Leksand, but that isn't a big loss. Bofors are troubled with some injuries. Their best pointscorer, Sebastian Lauritzen, is out, he broke his leg a couple of weeks ago, and now Gellerstedt is out too with a broken jaw. H2H looks ok. Leksand has never lost to Bofors. I think it's 13 or 14 games in a row now. They haven't been very convincing in this match-up earlier this season though. Leksand is a much better team than Bofors and with Bofors missing a couple of their keyplayers this looks like a nice bet. U can still get 1.75 at Pinnacle, which is ok, but I wouldn't take any odds lower than that.

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 Just a quick one. Björklöven -2.5 1.83@bet365 Löven should win this easily. They are the best hometeam in the league and I think poor Nybro could get smashed tonight. Nybro are missing some players who are sick too and that only strengthens this bet. They won in november against Nybro 8-2 and I think we'll see something simular here.

Universiada? What is this? Any news for this match?
Basicly, it's something like the Olympics for the university students. Here's the link: http://www.universiadetorino2007.org/ENG/coseUniversiade.aspx As far as this match goes, I can only tell you that the Russians have won 3 matches so far (Korea 8:0, Slovakia 4:2 and USA 5:2). Canada also won all 3 matches (Slovakia 8:0, USA 5:0 and Korea 14:0).

Just a quick one. Björklöven -2.5 1.83@bet365 Löven should win this easily. They are the best hometeam in the league and I think poor Nybro could get smashed tonight. Nybro are missing some players who are sick too and that only strengthens this bet. They won in november against Nybro 8-2 and I think we'll see something simular here.
OH YEEEAAAHHH.
59.566 - 3 EQ Löven20. FORSSELL, ErikENG
:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow

Bofors - Leksand I think Leksand have a good chance to bounce back with a win here after their rather shitty performance in the last round. Leksand still have the best form in the league with 12 points in the last 15 games. They are 3 points behind Västerås in 3rd place with 2 less games played. They really need these points. Mikael Karlberg is the only player missing, but he's been gone for a while and leksand has played some great hockey despite missing him. Borlänge has loaned Mattias Ritola from Leksand, but that isn't a big loss. Bofors are troubled with some injuries. Their best pointscorer, Sebastian Lauritzen, is out, he broke his leg a couple of weeks ago, and now Gellerstedt is out too with a broken jaw. H2H looks ok. Leksand has never lost to Bofors. I think it's 13 or 14 games in a row now. They haven't been very convincing in this match-up earlier this season though. Leksand is a much better team than Bofors and with Bofors missing a couple of their keyplayers this looks like a nice bet. U can still get 1.75 at Pinnacle, which is ok, but I wouldn't take any odds lower than that.
Bofors-Leksand 2-5:cheers Ofc 12 points in the last 5 games for Leksand...

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1

Thursday 25 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Assat v TPS Turku (16:30 GMT)2.864.332.20104%
HeKi v Sport (16:30 GMT)4.335.501.44111%
HIFK v Jokerit (16:30 GMT)2.344.332.60105%
Kärpät v JYP (16:30 GMT)1.366.008.20103%
Koo-Vee v KooKoo (16:30 GMT)4.335.501.44111%
SaPKo v Hokki (16:30 GMT)3.605.401.60109%
Tappara v HPK (16:30 GMT)2.104.403.25102%
TuTo v K-Vantaa (16:30 GMT)1.385.705.40109%

Re: Eurohockey 24/1 - 25/1

Thursday 25 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Trondheim v Comet (17:00 GMT)3.055.251.90105%
Furuset v Lillehammer (17:30 GMT)2.105.102.71105%
Stavanger v Storhamar (17:30 GMT)2.354.852.32107%
VÃ¥lerengen v Frisk Asker (17:30 GMT)1.307.007.00106%
Sparta v Stjernen (18:00 GMT)1.805.503.25105%