Credit to Cash System.

Carl

Been a while since I was in here, looks about the same tho. Alright good morning people and welcome to: Credit to Cash System. This system involves a system I liked a while back that Danny Cash used( credit to cash;)), and with his permission I'm going to carry it on using my own seletions bank and filters. So I hear you say "What is this system thats going to make us rich"? basicly its backing Over 2.5 goals with a 1-1 saver or 2-0 saver. I did this for the game yesterday that is on my site, and still is for those who don't believe me. So starting this week Ill selection 2 games probably on a Saturday which Ill be putting real money using BET365 but most bookies do the Over's. Heres yesterdays figures:

Over 2.5 goals @ 2.25 but bet on the 1-1 draw @ 6.5 as a saver. 8pt @ 2.25 = 18pts 2pts @ 6.5 = 13pts.
right Ill be back and thanks for listening.:ok

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Credit to Cash System.

So starting this week Ill selection 2 games probably on a Saturday which Ill be putting real money using BET365 but most bookies do the Over's.
Probably the worst Bookie for Overs/Unders mate.. Betfair get the best odds in general but Stan James have good prices online if you get in early in the week and Paddy Power and Sporting odds are consistant.. For overs/unders Bet 365 is undoubtably the WORST!!!! HAlf the time when you click on overs/unders you will get a quote for 2,2.5 which is a whole different ball game

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.