** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

4.20 Wolves

4.20 - Not surprised in the slightest that FOOLISH THOUGHT has drifted badly (9/4 fc fav, now trading at 7.2) as he has nothing going for him. SILVER MASCOT ran a shocker last time (when I was on) and REPEAT is a slowcoach. That leaves LEGALIS and INCHCOONAN. LEGALIS won over this trip 2 runs ago, but only just against ungenuine rivals. I think he's best at 6f (was onepaced over 7f here last time) and the slow going will make this a stamina test. INCHCOONAN is the one to be on I think - she hasn't won for two years but had cheekpieces fitted for the 1st time alst time and they seem to have done the trick - she ran a good race over 6f here, narrowly beaten by the warm fav. All her wins have been over this trip or further and now we know she goes on SLOW she should take all the beating. Well in at the weights and although she is nowhere near the 4/1 fc price, 3.8 is still too big for her actual chance. I'm going to have a small saver on Silver Mascot because I know he has the ability to win this but was awful last time. Sometimes it pays to forgive a bad run, especially on the AW. Seen