Handball - WC - Men

France vs Ukraine France are one of the favorites to win the championship and have the talent in the team to trash Ukraine with like 25 points but let's hope they are motivated to win by at least 9 points. France -8.5 hcp -1.85 @ Gamebookers, Betsafe, Fonbet, Centrebet etc

Re: Handball - WC - Men all the big favorites should win easily and cover the handicap without any problem but it's a motivation issue... Sweden - Bosnia Sweden beat Bosnia 36-30 in Bosnia and showed witch team has the better quality. Second game is played in Sweden and there is big intrest in the match here in Sweden and all the tickets to the match are sold out long time ago and the Swedish players should me motivated to do their best in-front of their homecrowd and should be able to cover the hcp.' Sweden -7.5 hcp - 1.86 @ 10Bet 5/10

Re: Handball - WC - Men France - Iceland Only motivation can stop France to trash Iceland in this match so I'll try small stakes on them. France -6.5 hcp - 1.95 @ Paddy Powers & Centrebet Tunisia - Slovenia If Tunusia win this they win the group so they are surely motivated and they are the better team then Slovenia, let's hope they will handle the pressure as well. Tunisia - 1.60 @ Interwetten Spain - Czech Republic Same story here, only motivation problems will stop Spain from covering the handicap but winning is important for next group phase so I hope they still be motivated enough to cover the line. Spain -6.5 hcp - 2.00 @ Expekt

Re: Handball - WC - Men No-no...didnt bet..just happy that our team crushed the "favoured" Tunisians...and that without Zorman, Vugrinec and Pajovic, who all play in best league in Spain, with Rutenka who was heavily injured before the WC and didnt play for his club, withouth best right wing in the last EC in Slovenia Vid KAvticnik..Tunisians overated as shit IMO...we actually drew with them in the last WC which was played in Tunisia..and today with half of our team out...we kicked their asses properly....Do not underestimate Slovenia...probably nobody of you know..but Pivovarna Lasko Celje was European champions league winner in handball in 2004...

Re: Handball - WC - Men

Just bet on dog handicaps. It isn't easier than this' date=' if handicap is higher than 6 just go with the dog. Favorites will not cover them most of the time![/quote'] the thing is...they would cover the handicap easily if they gave like 70% of their capacity but all teams had major motivation problems... I though they would I like to have the advantage to finish first but I guess I was fooled...better to skip those kind of matches in the future and only play play-off matches...

Slo-ve-ni-ja!!!!!:cow:cow:cow:ok Gremo naši!!!
I will just join the celebration!! :nana :nana :nana But - unfortunately - the "training session" is over... I hope we can prepare one or two upsets with big guns and build the way to medal... :beer

SportHandball
EventKuwait v Ukraine
SelectionUkraine -7.5
Strength10/10
Date24/01/2007
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningFunny handicap for the Ukraine win. I saw the match between Kuwait and Slovenia, and Slovenians were playing with second team and won with 10 goals with no problems at all. Imo a clear win for Ukraine with more than 10 goals.
SportHandball
EventTunisia v Iceland
SelectionIceland
Strength10/10
Date24/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.82 (Back)
Reasoning(£937 available) Looks like a very good bet IMO. Iceland has a strong team, with players based in strongest leagues - Spain and Germany. And with stars like Stefansson and Gunarsoon in form they shouldnt have any problems defeating the overrated Tunisian side, in which the only real threat are Hmam and Tej. All praises go to Serb coach Hasanafendic, who brought wealth of European experineces to Tunisia - but this aint their homecourt like it was in previous WC

Re: Handball - WC - Men Of course their is a value in those odds but... In first round and especially after we defeat Tunisia everybody thougt (including myself) that we can do without Vugrinec and Zorman.... Now, after I saw shameful defeat against France 19:33 (10:18) I wouldn't recommend to go for Slovenia vs. Island. Most of all we are toothless in attack without anyone who could help Rutenka. Wings are cut off and in those last two matches defence was like Swiss ementaler...:eyes I still hope we will have enough motivation to pull together and fight for lives to reach quarter-finals. I expect match with a lot of techical errors and 2 minute penalties. I think that this time our defence will be thouger. I hope so!! If I would have to go with Slovenia I would go with handicap.. Maybe +3,5 1,75 Bwin but I like more NO BET! :\ Good luck :ok

Re: Handball - WC - Men Spain - Croatia = 2 ____________________________________________ Hi there. The match of today is now doubt, from the World cup Handball. The match between Spain and Croatia. If you followed the teams and the handball tournament, i would say that croatia will win this match. Their form is very good, and this guy Balic, is one of the most complete players i have seen in this tournament. yes, Spain has a very good team, but they seem at little bit tired. and against denmark, the other day, the played very poorly. Dispite of their technical skills. So me guess will be Croatia to win this match. and when wee look at the odds 2,00 at expekt, bet365 and sportingbet, just to mentione a few bookies, i think its a ok odds on this match !.. Best regards Nortico

Re: Handball - WC - Men Spain-Germany I think good chances for Germany to proceed to semi-final in a nother big clash against Spain. The hosts flying high and impressed vs. France. Goalie Henning Fritz in excellent shape saved 2 penalties leading by 2 in last 2 minutes. The old Schwarzer is an important return and Pascal Henz also on fire. Don't know too much about the Spanish team but like said here too they must have struggled a bit of late. Germany won the last big game and respect is not too big at least after recent class performances. Home advantage should also be of advanatage in a way. Think a punt on the host looks promising at 1.88.

Re: Handball - WC - Men Semi final, Poland - Denmark: Poland at 2.90 (Betfair) I predict a very close game here, imo there's not much between these two teams, both Poland and Denmark have been surprisingly good, and I for one did not think they would reach semi finals. Poland beat Russia, 28-27 in the quarter finals, Denmark beat Iceland, 42-41 after o.t., an ever closer game iow. I can definately see Poland go trough to the final here, and maybe Denmark are a bit worn out after the long game vs Iceland. 2,90 for Poland can't be left alone.

croatia-spain croatia to win 2,2 after disipointing game against france everybody in country wants at least5th place coach is an excellent motivator so i belive defeat from france wouldnt be problem:hope
watch out with that. Both the first keeper (who was replaced in style by....forgot his name, and Balic got injured in last game) also dont know whats the status of Dominikovic, who got redcarded against France...

Re: Handball - WC - Men As i heard Balic didnt play the game till the end...just saw the recap after the game Jerkovic - OK - Alilovic provided miracles in goal, so no major handicap as for red card - there were the change of rules some time ago, i dont know if they stand for every red card, but im sre that if you make a foul at the dying seconds of the game - and get redcarded for that, the player could get suspension for the next game...