GaF

SO Paradise MTT League January  

1. 1.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SO Paradise MTT League January

Hi' date=' Please can someone let me know how to request the password for this competition please.:cheers[/quote'] Hiya Welchy :welcome to the PL. Have a look in the first post and you'll have all the info you need. You've missed this month's but there should be another for February. :ok

Re: SO Paradise MTT League January Came 5th in the last - think I've not gained enough to pass Rivers or indeed hen (he managed 10th). Suspect hen may have overtaken rivers by a point or two - not much in it. Just wondering if fatboyfat can jump above all of us with a win? Really enjoyable comp this months - roll on next one - also hope Paradise are rolling over qualifications for the freeroll cos several of us may have qualified from this and the 25up :ok

Hi guys - hopefully there'll be a new one running next month. Look out for a new thread with all the details.
Any chances of 15 or 12 minute blinds instead of 20 minutes next month?:unsure Some of these tourneys are lasting nearly 4 hours!! :zzz (not for me of course) Well done heniek on the win. :clap Red.

Guest gazza271

Re: SO Paradise MTT League January :nana woo hoo, didnt realise I had sneaked into 4th :nana Though I was out of it, Its a shame I cant be a little more consistant with my game, thats 2 2nd places this month but 2 very low scores to spoil it :( well played tonight elm:clap :clap :clap , was a good HU and enjoyed that :ok congrats Hen :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap 1st place in a PL league is no mean feat and you are Mr consistant right now :ok (best you hit that slump in time for our home game ;) ) :lol

Re: SO Paradise MTT League January Thank you guys. I always say and will say again. Im not better than any poker player on PL, so winnig the league is the top of the mountain. I would like to thank my mother, my brother....Oooops, got caught up in the moment. Thanks Gaf for changing my avatar so fast. I know what Im going to tell my lady: "Sorry darling I dont need you for now. The hand will do for a month" :unsure. Good HU and congratulations elm :clap. Great work Gaf :ok.

Guest gazza271

thought gazza might have offered a deal as 1st place was worth extra $50 or so to him I think :ok
nah mate if i get 1st 2nd or 3rd in one of our leagues I want to earn it properly :ok besides just pleased to have finished so well as I spent the first hour between 500 and 800 chips :loon . Just wish I could be more consistant :\