Slapdash Systems 2007

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007

if anyones around look at first show odds of hexham 2.20 18/1 4.6 place vs 2.58 bf 28/1 6.6 place vs 3.6 bf 33/1 7.6 place vs 4 bf now 20/1, 33/1 33/1 at 14.14
UPDATE: Thenford Sir Placed 2nd 50/1 Roman Army dissappereaded Yo Pedro dissapperaered

Havent checked your system for a while slapdash hope all is going well' date=' im back on the horses after having a gd spell the other day but i noticed on the selections i was doing the place value (on some) was higher on my selections over bookies...as ive been focusing on RPR more recently, im just thinking that maybe some of your selections come up as a result of a horse with high RPR but low form in comparison to others horses, hence the uncertainty on the market as to whats its legitimate place price should be.. there might be a correlation. Just worth thinking.. Obviously the bookies are more rigid as they set either the 1/5 or 1/4 odds to the punter but it is totally unfair they change the winning price of a horse when u post when the horses chance of actually winning is not represented within it, ie EW works in their favour. I love you Betfair

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 6.45 lingfield may well produce something at firstshow plus one of the bigeger outsider might come into play currently vallemede 10/1 3.00 vs 2.32/2.4 bf win odds 15/16 so firstshow could well be 12/1 or higher

6.45 lingfield may well produce something at firstshow plus one of the bigeger outsider might come into play currently vallemede 10/1 3.00 vs 2.32/2.4 bf win odds 15/16 so firstshow could well be 12/1 or higher
update: vallemeded won 10/1 place was around 2.12 mark secs before the off other horse placed 3rd 16/1 at bluesq, eastwell smiles place 3.00 at betfair moments before the off

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 sanddown 3.15 8 runners looks like firstshow could be worth waiting for market is already fully formed up Notnowcato 6/1 bookmakers 2.2 place vs 1.65/1.67 bf win 8.8/9 first show could well be 8/1 region even at 6/1 getting 30% margin on place terms admiralofthefleet and archinpengo could contend as well for selection admiralofthe fleet 14/1 3.8 place vs 2.6/2.72 bf win 21/22 first showcould be 16/1 range at 14/1 works out at 40% margin advantage gettin on the place