Loose Cannon - WSOP Added Prize

GaF

I think it was AK1979 who mentioned very low entry in their tournaments, and a large overlay - so this Thurday Nights WSOP added league may represent great value for anyone who can make it (especially with PL experience in leagues ;) )

cid:876552419@29122006-0ce9January will offer: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

· VEGAS FREEROLL – Trip for two to the winner of our Thursday night League.

· $10,000 Free roll - Celebrity Launch and Event for Members only.

· 2 Tournaments a night

· 10% ADDED prize money to all tournaments on Tuesday and Friday

· Beat the Pro, The Fish or The Rock membership incentives

Schedule Commencing 2nd Jan 2007

Every Monday

6.00p.m -9.30p.m. £20 & £30 Sit & Go's

6.00p.m. £20 Badugi Limit Tournament

(Come and learn how to play this exciting 4-card variation of poker)

Every Tuesday

6.00p.m £30 Hold'em Pot Limit Freeze-out 10% added prize money

8.30p.m. £30 Hold'em Pot Limit Freeze-out 10% added prize money

(Turbo event, 15-minute clock, 25 seconds decision)

8.00p.m. £30 Kalooki tournament

Every Wednesday

Round of each .

6.00p.m. £20 Hold'em/Omaha Pot Limit £10 re-buys+ add-on.

8.30p.m. £20 Hold'em/Omaha Pot Limit £10 re-buys+add-on.

Turbo event 15 minutes clock, 25 seconds decision.

Every Thursday - Added Prize – LAS VEGAS WSOP TRIP

13-week poker league

6.00p.m. £50 + £5Bounty Hold'em No Limit Freeze-out

8.30p.m. £50 +£5 Bounty Hold'em No Limit Freeze-out. Turbo event.

Winner gets Flights, Accommodation for two, plus Entry for winner into a W.S.O.P.event, compliments of The Club.

Every Friday

6.00p.m. £30 Hold'em No Limit Freeze-out 10% added prize money

8.30p.m. £30 Hold'em No Limit Freeze-out 10% added prize money

9.00p.m. £20 Seven Card Brag Tournament. Details rules etc at Loose Cannon Club

Re: Loose Cannon - WSOP Added Prize Just received this in my inbox - i took a look at the poker league and am hoping they will provide more details soon - If you have to attend all 13 weeks then I wont be able to do it. The value tournament we were talking about GaF was a VC Sponsored Tourney, guaranteeing £12,000. There were only 36 entrants :eek That was very early on in the clubs life though and I doubt that kind of value will last but still well worth monitoring.

Reply from Loose Cannon Many thanks for posting and in answer to your question on the structure of the league- no you wil not need to play in all events. Ref the Poker League, every player who enters a League tournament will get 3 points, a further 2 points for each player he knocks out of the tournament(K.O.buttons). The winner gets 18 points, 2nd 15 points down to 5 points for 9th place( 20% of field will get points for placing in event) i.e. must have 45 players for 9th to get points. Before each weekly event a player chosen at random selects one envelope from four offered. In three of the envelopes is single points, in fourth envelope is double points; if that is selected players are on double points that evening. By this method it ensures that players cannot afford to miss too many nights. At the end of 13 weeks the top 36 players in the League play a freeze-out.For every point they have amassed will get them 25 units in chips i.e. a player with 200 points gets 5000 in chips, a player with 135 points gets 3375 in chips. Play down to final. Best wishes and Happy New Year Catman on behalf of Roy Houghton