Musselburgh 30/12

Double Vodka 3.25 Muss (RP f/c 12/1) On paper this looks a right trappy race with a number of possibilities, i reckon the key is the ground, usually good or firm at Muss which is why you get a lot of CD winners here, its a sharp, fast track and doesnt suit a lot of horses. Most of these are top of the ground merchants and with rain in the area it may spoil many chances, Double Vodka also likes good ground but has run very well when some give so i'm all for a bit of rain overnight, it wont harm my chances but will others. Ran really well behind Dheddah and also last time behind Gringo and has dropped a couple of pounds, this is a good chance for him to land a decent prize, 12/1 represents his chance but fair value all the same.

Re: Musselburgh 30/12 This caught my eye when scanning the RP: 3.25 race Niall Hannity, assistant to Ferdy Murphy, trainer of Majorca "He won nicely last week and, though he's got a 7lb penalty and is running from out of the handicap, he is officially well-in, as the handicapper has put him up 10lb. The track and trip are ideal, as he loves a fast course, and the ground should be close to perfect for him." Should be around 5/1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.