** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Alpine Skiing, Downhill MEN - Bormio(ITA) 29 Dec

Alpine Skiing, Downhill MEN - Bormio(ITA). Today is the second race on the same circuit. Buechel was fifth yesterday having made one crucial error which maybe costed him a podium place. He's old veteran which is still doing good things in speed races like this one. He won the opening Downhill in Lake Luise. I see great value in his odds, and I will try it. Pick M.Buechel to finish in TOP 3, bwin @3.5. And little try on him to be first with juicy odds @14. bwin also. That's it from value bets, and now picks with those who will probably win it. Michael Walchhofer(AUT) and Didier Cuche(SUI) were fastest in first race and they look like no one can stop them beeing on podium again. Just 0.01 of a sec Cuche was slowest and cause of that he finished second of course. The Austrian didn't do well till now but this race suits him apparently, so no reason not to back him for today again. Cuche is doing good lately and in this race he proved he's good momentum. Other skiiers don't looke to me like capable of beeing in top places, exept Miller, but he didn't finish first race so don't know how he will do today, so I will skip him, and doubt really he can win it. So pick M.Walchhofer TOP3, bwin @2.1, 10/10, aswell as Walchhofer to win, 7/10, bwin @4.6. And D.Cuche TOP3, bwin @2.2, 10/10, aswell as to Cuche to win, bwin @5.00, 8/10. GL~