Cash Games - Best and Worst starting hands?

GaF

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cash Games - Best and Worst starting hands? this is quite ironic Jen Harman is known as a cash limit player, not no limit they say as much on HSP (repeatedly) when she makes odd moves with cards (as in, thats how you play that in limit, her inexperience is showing here) Damo

"World Poker Tour": In the Money (World Poker Tour) (Paperback)

Re: Cash Games - Best and Worst starting hands? Well, there is a book of that title by Antonio Esfandiari, with his picture on the front. I know, 'cos I've seen it, though haven't read it. Maybe there are two, one about limit by Harman, and one about no-limit by Esfandiari?

Re: Cash Games - Best and Worst starting hands? I went down a level last night and the difference in play was incredible, or so it seemed.......so much to learn. One day the 0.25/0.50 NL tables will be all mine, all mine I tell you! :lol

• 1 month later...

Re: Cash Games - Best and Worst starting hands? last 4000 hands @ 0,05/0,10 NL Most Profitable KK ... 7,02 BB/Hand JJ ... 6,96 BB/Hand QQ ... 6,86 BB/Hand AQs ... 6,74 BB/Hand TT ... 3,65 BB/Hand AA ... 2,82 BB/Hand Most Expensive KJs ... 3,39 BB/Hand QTs ... 2,24 BB/Hand A7s ... 1,86 BB/Hand 88 ... 1,46 BB/Hand 32s ... 1,35 BB/Hand Overall: 11,06 BB/100 Hands (PT) i need an advice. when do you think is smart to move to 0,10/0,20? is 11,06 BB/100 Hands good for 0,05/0,10? i have tried some 0,10/0,20 already and i have pretty good feeling what should be my bankroll ... $300?