Boxing Day's EW Fancies

mowgli77

I'm going to stick my neck out here and go for a 50-1 shot with Sporting Odds in the King George, 40-1 elsewhere. (and no i haven't been drinking and i'm not pissed) Commercial Flyer (Each Way) It's a horse that has promised so much yet failed to deliver on so many occasions. It's recent form is dreadful reading Fell, PU, PU but if you dig a little deeper there are some really interesting comments and the horse was well fancied for the King George before it's recent bad form. Cheltenham 2006 Royal and Sun Alliance, RP wrote: This was a very disappointing effort from a horse who proved himself an exceptionally tough novice hurdler and had impressed on his chasing debut, but his jumping was a factor and it emerged he had lost a shoe. I can forgive it that run for that reason and noted the comments above. Cheltenham Dec 2006, RP wrote: Still at least half a dozen with chances even after the unexposed King George entry Commercial Flyer had met the third-last wrong when going ominously well and still to be asked. It was a good hurdler, won over fences on it's debut over this trip and on this good to soft ground. Has plenty of potential but has to step up and prove it is top class. Will have no trouble with 3 miles again, travelling well 1st time out this season. If it jumps round it will have a great chance and 50-1 looks massive when there are other horses with shorter prices that have many unanswered questions such as Monkerhostin, Racing Demon and Exotic Dancer to name a few. Kauto Star looks different class and should romp home but I don't see no value in a 4/7 horse and hate backing odds on. I'd rather have a small stakes bet on an unexposed horse, full of potential but needing to prove it's point. :ok

Re: Boxing Day's EW Fancies Dark Diva 135 Seg, (RP 10/1 f/c) A rather poor looking beginners chase with an even money favourite that was well backed last time and disappointed, must be value somewhere and with the second fav having his first run over fences and the third fav pulling up last time out i'll take a chance with Dark Diva who ran a cracking race against According To John who runs in the big novice race at Kempton, he jumped well and led up the home straight before fading, this is over slightly shorter, better ground and will come on for the experience. Good value to reach the frame.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.