** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Kempton 26/12

Carl

Re: Kempton 26/12

Kauto Star 6/4 for the gold cup. LAY it till the sheep come home. It wont get away with jumping like that at Cheltenham. They have made the fences at Kempton too forgiving now. Its meant to be jump racing and jumping is becoming less of a factor nowadays. If only all were like Cheltenham.
cant take anything away from Kauto star however i agree, cheltenham will be different & i think an irish horse will take it. WOA is the one still at the top of my list to win it for a second successive year. So far this year KS has won at Sandown, Haydock, Aintree & kempton - is there a pattern forming here? all flat tracks? not one undulation amongst them.

Re: Kempton 26/12

Monets Garden (NAP) Should not be 5/1 and is being underrated because of the presence of Kauto Star. Kauto Star is obviously a very good horse but he has not came up against anything as good as Monets yet and Monets is by far the better jumper. Monets over 3m on a flat track could be a machine imo and im not at all scared of Kauto Star. COME ON THE MONET!
To win the King George 1st time up this season would have been some feat. For some reason the northern trainers rarely win the big races in the south & today was no exception. Hopefully, Monets will be back on song come the spring. :ok

Re: Kempton 26/12 Initial reaction from Kempton for me today was disappointment because I had Boychuk, Afsoun and Monkerhostin in 3 doubles and a treble. However. One thing to take from the day for me was the performance of Exotic Dancer, who for me definitely has a grade 1 win in him at some point. Certainly one to follow.