Thursday EW fancies

bowles10

Re: Thursday EW fancies JUST SMUDGE (3.40 Lud) RPF 10/1. E/W bet. Out of Flakey Dove ('94 Ch Hurdle Winner). Shown promise in 3 runs to date and repeat of those efforts should see this horse go close. Useful claimer on board. Lack of recent run the only worry.

Re: Thursday EW fancies Santando : 1250 Exeter Although plenty of runners, in reality just 5 to concentrate on. The fav Greenhill Bramble has solid form and will be there at the finish but i reckon theres doubt about the next 3 in the betting. Heres Jonny looked very one paced last time and will struggle under his penalty, a chaser in the future. Hobbs runs Farmers Lad, only ran in bumper races so far so wouldnt want to be taking short prices about that one, Its a legend hasnt run since the festival in 2004, has a big reputation but has had all sorts of problems. This leaves Santando, a winner in Oct on the flat and ran very well upto 2 out on his hurdling debut, the race has turned out to be quite a useful one with the first 3 all running well since, it was heavy that day and lots of horses struggled to get home, with that experience under his belt, better ground and AP on board i expect to see a big improvement. (8/1 RP f/cast)

Re: Thursday EW fancies Wolverhampton 16:20 Kilimandscharo (USA) 20/1 RPF Inexperienced but the trainer has two others running today. Both had no experience over this track and managed to run very well this year- Forced Upon Us @ 14/1 1st in a Selling Stakes race and only its second start on September 16th & Networker @ 50/1 finished 3rd in a Maiden Stakes (Div1) on October 8th. Todays selection have been out since june while the other two had shorter breaks between running. But, trainer has shown to know how to get them running in good terms here and worth another try.

Re: Thursday EW fancies Hi Guys - Hope you are all making lots of money for Christmas. My best Each Way bet tomorrow comes from Ludlow in the 14:40 Touch Closer Has run some decent races, including 3 class A's, when not embarrassed. Today's ride is within reach, last time out McCoy took his chance but I have no excuse for why it pulled up but was it was it's only time pulling up in recent years. All best performances on soft ground - so forecast is in favour. In a poor race, I feel Touch Closer to have a good a shout as any and great value at 19.5 on Betfair - RPF 14/1. I am not a rich man but have had £10 at 20 ish on the win and £20 @ 5's on the place. GL all, :hope Haitch

Re: Thursday EW fancies Carcinetto (6.20 Wolverhampton) RP f/c 7/1 Running consistantly well and placed on 5 of 8 starts since joining current stable with valid excuses for all unplaced efforts. Last win came only two days after previous race and makes a quick re-apperance today having finishing second at Lingfield yesterday.

Re: Thursday EW fancies Top 3 1> 12:50 Exeter - Santando BillyHills (1st) 2> 15:40 Ludlow - Just Smudge RussP (2nd) 3> 16:20 Wolverhampton - Kilimandscharo dontbegreat (3rd) And for fun a reserve: RES> 13:10 Ludlow - Dearson Carl (4th) Good Luck!!! A word of warning, Kilimandscharo is currently trading at 9/4 !!! and is fav for the race, I hope dontbegreat got on at 20/1!!!! As for the rest of us, if your looking for 3 each way bets it'll have to be the reserve....

Re: Thursday EW fancies I'll take a shot today with: 14:10 Ludlow - City Of Manchester Been running well of late and picking up places in the mud over this or slightly extended distances. Still a bit of cut left in the ground so the horse should not mind the going. Jockey isn't new to this horse and has sound placing claims.

Re: Thursday EW fancies

Top 3 1> 12:50 Exeter - Santando BillyHills (1st) 2> 15:40 Ludlow - Just Smudge RussP (2nd) 3> 16:20 Wolverhampton - Kilimandscharo dontbegreat (3rd) And for fun a reserve: RES> 13:10 Ludlow - Dearson Carl (4th) Good Luck!!! A word of warning, Kilimandscharo is currently trading at 9/4 !!! and is fav for the race, I hope dontbegreat got on at 20/1!!!! As for the rest of us, if your looking for 3 each way bets it'll have to be the reserve....
never a chacne to get 20/1 - maybe this time its the sheep thing? Hope not, I did see a race for Ludlow 3:10 with Lady Roania at a good price :\

Hi Guys - Hope you are all making lots of money for Christmas. My best Each Way bet tomorrow comes from Ludlow in the 14:40 Touch Closer Has run some decent races, including 3 class A's, when not embarrassed. Today's ride is within reach, last time out McCoy took his chance but I have no excuse for why it pulled up but was it was it's only time pulling up in recent years. All best performances on soft ground - so forecast is in favour. In a poor race, I feel Touch Closer to have a good a shout as any and great value at 19.5 on Betfair - RPF 14/1. I am not a rich man but have had £10 at 20 ish on the win and £20 @ 5's on the place. GL all, :hope Haitch
superb m8 got 38s and 7s place how can i thank you :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

Re: Thursday EW fancies :clap well done Haitch

And for fun a reserve: RES> 13:10 Ludlow - Dearson Carl (4th) Good Luck!!! A word of warning, Kilimandscharo is currently trading at 9/4 !!! and is fav for the race, I hope dontbegreat got on at 20/1!!!! As for the rest of us, if your looking for 3 each way bets it'll have to be the reserve....
Dearson 2nd @ 10/1

Wolverhampton 16:20 Kilimandscharo (USA) 20/1 RPF Inexperienced but the trainer has two others running today. Both had no experience over this track and managed to run very well this year- Forced Upon Us @ 14/1 1st in a Selling Stakes race and only its second start on September 16th & Networker @ 50/1 finished 3rd in a Maiden Stakes (Div1) on October 8th. Todays selection have been out since june while the other two had shorter breaks between running. But, trainer has shown to know how to get them running in good terms here and worth another try.
Won nicely. They should invest on heat sensored cameras for the foggy races.

Top 3 1> 12:50 Exeter - Santando.....unpl BillyHills (1st) 2> 15:40 Ludlow - Just Smudge.....3rd 14/1:) RussP (2nd) 3> 16:20 Wolverhampton - Kilimandscharo.....Won 15/8:) dontbegreat (3rd)
Overall (Today) Staked = 500.00pts (30.00pts) Returns = 624.60pts (40.72pts) P/L = +124.60pts (+10.72pts) Yield = +24.92% A good day for followers of this thread;) Returns today are:- Haitch.....22/1 winner:clap :clap Dontbegreat.....15/8 winner :clap (although was 20/1 in RPF:eek ) Carl.....2nd 10/1:clap RussP.....14/1 3rd:clap

Hi Guys - Hope you are all making lots of money for Christmas. My best Each Way bet tomorrow comes from Ludlow in the 14:40 Touch Closer (Won @ 22/1 SP) Has run some decent races, including 3 class A's, when not embarrassed. Today's ride is within reach, last time out McCoy took his chance but I have no excuse for why it pulled up but was it was it's only time pulling up in recent years. All best performances on soft ground - so forecast is in favour. In a poor race, I feel Touch Closer to have a good a shout as any and great value at 19.5 on Betfair - RPF 14/1. I am not a rich man but have had £10 at 20 ish on the win and £20 @ 5's on the place. GL all, :hope Haitch
Thanks to you all for your nice comments. I am just glad to contributed. We all work hard to maintain the excellent standards that we have set ourselves...! :cheers