• 19:00 Betway $300 Added
    • 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:30 Paradise Sporting Odds Premier League
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds PL MTT League
    • 20:00 Pacific Poker Loaded Magazine Qualifier
    • 20:30 Pacific Poker VirginRadio Aussie Millions Qualifier
    • 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Wednesday 20th December** Going to be a torture playing tonights league game. Have just installed BB on my mothers computer. After installing Paradise and clkicking on it, it takes 10 minutes to appear on the screen :lol. Played STT for 20 mins and got discon, so 10 mins till I got back and got discon again after awhile. And out. So, its going to be "in out, in out, shaking..." :\.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 20th December**

20:00 GMT Pacific Poker Loaded Magazine Qualifier Can anyone else see this in the lobby? I can only see one for tomorrow but not today.
Could well be the case - I couldn't find a schedule, so guessed that it was every night.......

Going to be a torture playing tonights league game. Have just installed BB on my mothers computer. After installing Paradise and clkicking on it' date=' it takes 10 minutes to appear on the screen :lol. Played STT for 20 mins and got discon, so 10 mins till I got back and got discon again after awhile. And out. So, its going to be "in out, in out, shaking..." :\.[/quote'] Yep it was :lol. got kicked out after 15 minutes. 10 minutes to get back and KK in my hand. Runa calls my raise. Flop 832 (or 52). Runa bets, I raise, he puts me all in, I call. 44 and he gets 4 on the turn :lol. Sorry for not saying gg, but it wasnt (joking :ok).

Gaf, Pocket Lady and I were sat out for the first hour on tonight's focus game due to technical problems. It doesn't seem right that we benefit regarding the BPP ranking's, so I'd like any points I should get tonight to not count. :ok
Thanks Mr V - but for consistency, I will leave your scores in..... Where players have stand ins, then I don't allow the points to stay, but where players are sit out, I leave them in play - lets face it - if people cant score more points with their best 5 results from the last 28 than a sitout, they dont really deserve a higher position!!!! Even if your scores are good enough to improve your scores tonight, it would be by an insignificant amount.......

Yep it was :lol. got kicked out after 15 minutes. 10 minutes to get back and KK in my hand. Runa calls my raise. Flop 832 (or 52). Runa bets, I raise, he puts me all in, I call. 44 and he gets 4 on the turn :lol. Sorry for not saying gg, but it wasnt (joking :ok).
:$

Finished 6th when I ran out of miraculous escapes in my all ins. after saving myselff with pocket AA. I let rip with AQ suited to flop KKA only to see rosco turn over a King. vnh mate. Good luck all left in. Really enjoyable game:ok

Dream $7000 freeroll tonight at 7.00. No entry requirement but rebuys/add-on allowed. Only 3000+ in so far!
Over 5000 in the end. Having sat out for most of the first hour I lost all my chips just on the break and did a rebuy. Had been sitting around 30th once we got down to the money places (130) but went all-in with QQ to an all-in who I had covered and got called by one who covered me. 1st guy has KK, 2nd AK, and we then saw 2 aces come out. So finished in 88th for $9.10. :eyes