** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBL Basketball - Round 14 (Dec. 20th - 23rd)

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 13 (Dec. 20th - 23rd)

Just to point Ads, you've said take Under 193.5 in Perth, but then put over in the recommended bets. Pretty sure you mean Under but just thought I'd point that out as the predicted score just tips it to overs. Mr Flamboyant, Ads, any opinions on Anstey 22pts or over @ 2.15? A little cautious about taking the Tigers with too big a line to cover, but if it is a massacre how likely is Anstey to cover this?
Yeah mate i meant the Under 193.5 so have just adjusted my previous post. Anstey should cover the 22 points easy in my opinion, he is a man who has really hit some form of late and taking on the worst team in the league defensively will be a good opoortunity to make alot of points. The only problem would be that if the Tigers get out to a huge lead they may rest him to save him getting injured late on in the game. But id be going with the Over 22 for sure. I think Melbourne should be able to cover the 18.5 point line. Rememebr last week they lead New Zealand by 22 points late in the 3rd quarter only to just stop in the last quarter and saw New Zealand come back. New Zealand are a much better team than the Razorbacks and i really think Melbourne can hand out a flogging tonight. Also rememebr Melbourne travelled up to Sydney last week (who were 7 wins at home from 8 at the time) and Melbourne beat them by 27 points.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 13 (Dec. 20th - 23rd) Thanks for the input, and as ever great work Ads. Tonight I've gone for: Dragons U10.5/Tigers to win @ $3.94 (Sportingbet) Brisbane game O212.5/Tigers game O209.5/Perth to win @ $4.80 [i think] (Sportingbet) Tigers -8.5pts (First Half only)/Brisbane game O212.5pts @ 3.61 (Sportingbet) Perth O10.5/Tigers to win/Bullets to win @ $2.94 (Sportingbet) Might take a couple more but so far this is what I've got.

Ads .. sorry for talking you out of some easy money last night! I guess all you can do is make observations based on what you see and hear from both teams on the day of a game .. the rest depends on them .. Wollongong were ABSOLUTELY APPALLING .. Easily the most insipid performance from any visiting ball club I've seen at the Convention Centre .. ever! The biggest joke of all was the fact that CAIRNS WAS TERRIBLE ! They play any other team last night and if they produced that they'd have been spanked .. but the Hawks problems clearly run deep and wednesday's win over Adelaide has done nothing more than papered over the cracks ...
I ended up putting some money on Cairns Over 10.5 at the last minute while i was at the pub, i just didnt think Wollongong would get near them, but thanks for the thought anyway mate :ok They must of been shocking the Hawks last night by the sounds of it. As for Cairns, they are a talented team and were cruising a few weeks back. What do you think has goen wrong with them Mr F?

Thanks for the input, and as ever great work Ads. Tonight I've gone for: Dragons U10.5/Tigers to win @ $3.94 (Sportingbet) Brisbane game O212.5/Tigers game O209.5/Perth to win @ $4.80 [i think] (Sportingbet) Tigers -8.5pts (First Half only)/Brisbane game O212.5pts @ 3.61 (Sportingbet) Perth O10.5/Tigers to win/Bullets to win @ $2.94 (Sportingbet) Might take a couple more but so far this is what I've got.
Good stuff, all very good chances of getting up barring any unexpected upsets. I particulary like your bottom one, $2.94 is brilliant value for 3 things which im extremely confident about happening. Best of luck mate! :ok

Sorry for the late posts guys' date=' [b']but i had a big night last night and didnt get out of bed til late. Was hard finding value in some of those games above so im looking to take quite a few risks tonight in order to get some value which i hope wont backfire on me.
You lucky bugger Ads...I was up at 4-30am or so to go to work :loon Was a good night tho and should have got on the overs for Cairns when you did, preferred drinking to betting though :ok I have had a crack at a few multibets with your selections and hopefully I have taken the correct ones, the Dragons add some value and hoping they can do the job. Best of luck all!!!

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 13 (Dec. 20th - 23rd) Great tip on the Dragons Ads and I got $2-55 into a few multis and except for the overs/under multi they are all looking good if the Bullets can hang on and win by over 10.5. Have a $10.27 treble going with Perth over 10.5/Dragons Win/ Bullets over 10.5 and had to sweat on the Dragons a bit, but if the Bullets can keep doing what they are doing I will have a ROI tonight of well over 300% and that is a great result and also very pleasing after struggling with the round ball of late. Sensational work in here mate and I have been winning consistent profits in here for weeks. :notworthy

Bullets now up by 26pts. 174pts so far' date=' so all of us who took over 212.5 are sitting in the box seat. $2.94 and $3.94 winner already, over 212.5 brings home a $3.81 shot. Not bad seeing as I only had 4 bets. Ads for PM![/quote'] Ads for PM hahaha, not bad Oscar :ok He is tipping winners every night the basketball is on, and is quite a phenomonal effort to be honest, and many at odds over $2-50 plus, can't get that value in Soccer cos too many associated risks, but as far as the NBL is concerned Ads is unbelievable.

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 13 (Dec. 20th - 23rd) Last night turned out to be my single greatest betting night of all time so im wrapped, and it looks like most of you others had a great night too so well done! Its fantastic when things just go right for once and for once we had a little luck due to it being only 2 days til christmas Cant get over the Brisbane Bullets result. Townsville were expected to put up a bit of a show at least considering they had won their past 6, but i tipped Brisbane to come out hard and i expected them to cover the -13.5 line that was on offer, not a 40 point margin!! Id nearly go as far as saying Brisbane should be made premiership favourites they are so good. The Perth game got a bit nerve racking until the last quarter that is, Kings looked to of had the upper hand for alot of the night but the cream always rises to the top and thats exactly what Perth did last night. However i did expect it to be a bit more low scoring than it was and we really looked on track til the final few 5 mins or so where Sydney went mad with fouls. Melbourne Tigers annoyed me a bit, they get into good leads but just never go on with it in the last quarter which can really hurt us punters. They won by 15 but they couldnt cover the line, i was worried this would be the case so only staked small, but they were always going to win over 10 and you just had to include that in any of the multibets you did. The last game was the Adelaide/Dragons match. Both teams had a bit of a bad run so far this week but i expected the Dragons to hit back harder than Adelaide. Wollongong are currently the worst team getting around in the league and Adelaide really struggled against them Friday night, so that was a good measuring stick for predicting this match and it paid dividends. The Dragons win at $2.60 and $3.55 for the under 10.5 points and for those that included this in a multi, like me, you would of made a killing. The Over 206.5 game points was covered also which i was confident on, it finished 209 Thats the end of the NBL for this week, Round 15 starts on boxing day with the epic match between Melbourne & the Dragons with the roof open. Will be a great night and hopefulyl the profits can keep on rolling in :ok

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 14 (Dec. 20th - 23rd)

missed out, but I head about this well done Ads :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap how dya like that for an xmas present ;)
Thanks meaty, you missed out alright it was an incredible night. Thought i was taking a few risks but it turned out for the better. I have the South Dragons to thank for it all too

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 14 (Dec. 20th - 23rd)

Thanks meaty' date=' you missed out alright it was an incredible night. Thought i was taking a few risks but it turned out for the better. I have the South Dragons to thank for it all too[/quote'] Ads you maginificent bastard!!! :ok Keep up the sterling work! You should really be known as Sir Ads :notworthy