Ascot 16/12

1235 Tamarinbleau Looks like a good start for AP with this one, only one to beat on the book and that horse has many questions to answer. 110 Copsale Lad/ Lacdoudal Two against the field here, both progressive both well handicapped and cant split them, Hendersons are flying so may just side with Copsale Lad. 210 Mighty Man This looks a good thing as long as the ground stays decent, even Mccoy said he'd like to be on this one. Evens at the moment seems a fair price. BH

Re: Ascot 16/12 Hi - Long time no interaction. 13:10 Ascot - Copsdale Lad I was at Cheltenham last sat and spoke to Mick Fitz before the gold cup. He was quietly confident about Copsdale Lad's chances that day (suppose he would have to be). He was ver badly hampered and lost all chance in any result that day. I like the quick reappearance today. I think Copsdale Lad is ready for the race, is still fresh (appreciated the run at Chelts) and a decent price at 8.2 on betfair. GL all, Haitch

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.