** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Garrigon

Guest beamer

Guest beamer

Could be overpriced at 8/1. Habitual slow starter, seemed to improve with the blinkers off. Worth a try with Holland on board and the betting concentrated around Fission and Big Bad Burt. Was fav ahead of Fission when he came stone last. Cheers beamer

Guest beamer

Re: Garrigon Frustrating the way he fell out of the stalls. Strange thing is that he has been able to race prominently on previous occasions. I'd imagine they will try a mile again, but I think it's a horse that needs to be backed from the off in-running. Only consolation was I was very close to backing the 2nd placed horse. Cheers beamer

• 2 weeks later...

Garrigon Agreed, if barathea dreams had a few more runs to put into the equation it would be a different story for me. The 1m2f distance is also a significant factor for me after seeing most of garrigons previous runs. it should suit him down to the ground

Re: Garrigon Garrigon runs in the 3.10 @ Lingfield today. His previous few runs have only been over 7 furlongs where he`s fell out of the starting gates leaving him far too much to do despite finishing pretty well. Todays race is over 1m2f which will surely suit him better and as it`s a pretty mediocre race, theres not a lot to beat IMHO, unless he beats himself as he has done previously. :banghead :\

Guest beamer

Re: Garrigon I was about to bring this up myself Ian. Although his price is a touch short and the fav is a C&D wineer, I still think he is worth support. Garrigon and Barathea have the same OR, but Garrigon appears to have a lot more improvement in him. Barathea Dreams maiden win is hard to weigh up but does not have a strong look about it. Cheers beamer

Re: Garrigon great run from barathea :banghead :b anghead:banghead :b anghead:banghead :b anghead:banghead :b anghead:banghead :banghead :b anghead garrigon :banghead :b anghead:banghead :banghead :b anghead:banghead :b anghead :banghead :b anghead:banghead :b anghead