Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-17/12

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 Jukrut - Finland U-20 i recommend to not bet Jukrut. There are many new players in FIN U-20, whos are playing in north-america junior leagues. And some SM-liiga players who are not played in this team. They play becouse soon will be begin junior WC some new key players: Perttu Lindgren(Ilves) who had this year scored 1 goal and assiest 12 in sm-liiga Jesse Joensuu(Ässat) who had this year scored 6 goal and assiest 11 There is lot of new players. I don`t not how team work will works but on the paper they will had good squad. So, i will try Finland U-20 (3/10) - odds 5.40 are good value to risk :hope

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 Icehockey,Swisse NLB Langenthal-Sierre x2@1,935, stake 5,5/10 (Pinnacle) Match starts at 20:00 CET Sierre had very bad first half of the season but after coach change 6-7 rounds ago they started to play on the way that everyone expects them to play. They belong to top 4 teams in NLB but right now they are on 7th place with huge 6 points gap behind GCK Lions who are on 6th place. They have 4 wins in a row and most important (for me) was the last victory, when they defeated strong Lausanne at home with 6:3. Langenthal is very convinceable when playing at home, until few rounds before they didn`t lose one single point at home. They have wide range of players and all their lines can score a goal. Anyway, despite of that and the fact that Sierre are quite unpredictable, Langanthal is not so big favourite. Looking back in history Langenthal has negative score balance with Sierre but I will not take that as important argument as I don`t like too old H2H stats. This season they met twice and Sierre had a lead in both matches, 0-1 as guest (at the end they lost with 4-1) and as host 2-0 (at the and Sierre lost 2-3 AET). Maybe it`s time for another, at least x. 5,5/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 didnt know where to post it,but den-ukr under 20 game caught my eye...why in the name of lord ukraine is such a underdof @ 4.5 in gamebookers?????am i missing something or russian school is no longer issue here????plz if anyone knows something,tell me otherwise i am taking ukraine all the way... thanx for your help

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12

Jukrut - Finland U-20 i recommend to not bet Jukrut. There are many new players in FIN U-20, whos are playing in north-america junior leagues. And some SM-liiga players who are not played in this team. They play becouse soon will be begin junior WC some new key players: Perttu Lindgren(Ilves) who had this year scored 1 goal and assiest 12 in sm-liiga Jesse Joensuu(Ässat) who had this year scored 6 goal and assiest 11 There is lot of new players. I don`t not how team work will works but on the paper they will had good squad. So, i will try Finland U-20 (3/10) - odds 5.40 are good value to risk :hope
1-1 after 2nd :hope Hokki up 5-0 :nana

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 and GG hits again, great one mate (not that is a surprise anymore, we are geting spoiled) and thank you for the winner:clap BTW&OT: Is there any official information that Bamse is coming back from betting retirement (read:holidays)? Bamse, any statements or hints?

and GG hits again, great one mate (not that is a surprise anymore, we are geting spoiled) and thank you for the winner:clap BTW&OT: Is there any official information that Bamse is coming back from betting retirement (read:holidays)? Bamse, any statements or hints?
Thanks, Expert, over to you and nhl now! ;) About Bamse: I sure hope so, he is missed already.

Wednesday 13 December 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Bjorkloven v IK Oskarshamn (18:00 GMT)1.456.006.00103%
Bofors Ik v Huddinge (18:00 GMT)1.257.007.25109%
IF Sundsvall Hockey v Växjö Lakers (18:00 GMT)2.804.652.00108%
Ik Nykopings Hockey v IFK Arboga (18:00 GMT)1.336.506.50106%
Sodertalje Kings v Vasteraas (18:00 GMT)1.535.304.70106%

Bamse' date=' any statements or hints?[/quote'] I shall return. ;) Good timing when it comes to the break in Elitserien as I was really fed up with surprise results and draws biting my in the arse all the time. Hopefully will be back after the tourny and in the mean time look for bet in the other leagues. Cheers for the interest expert :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 @Bamse Well thats a veery nice info mate. Waiting for the comeback:ok @alarmbet Great call :clap, didnt have the balls to follow it. Are you from Switzerland? it would be good to have a tipper from that part of Europe, not much activity on the Swiss hockey on the forum.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 Sundsvall - Växjö Växjö 2,15 (Nordicbet) Växjö with questionable form, only two points in their last 3 games, all 3 at home. What looke like a possible 9 points came out with a lame 2-2 against Huddinge, lost to Bofors and lost to Nyköping after o.t. Last game vs Nyköping, however, was not that bad really, Växjö just missed lots of scoring opportunities and made what should have been a victory to end up a defeat. This game is very important if they want to keep contact with the top of the ladder, and keep Nyköping and AIK at a safe distance. I rank Växjö as the better team without no doubt, and their awaystats are strong: 7-2-2 42-28. It´s time for Växjö to pick up pace again, and beating Sundsvall is not at all a too difficult task. Växjö last 5: V – V – O – F – F (OT) Sundsvall, on the other hand, are placed at the end of the ladder, and need points to avoid risk of relegation. They are usually hard to beat at home, with 4-6-3 42-41, but last homegame was lost to AIK, 3-6. AIK are by no means a better team than Växjö, and I doubt that Sundsvall will be able to handle Växjö´s better speed and individual skills. Another factor that speaks for this bet is Sundsvall´s bad goaltending/defence: Both goalies have less than 90% saves and gaa is 3,54 and 3,24, while only three teams have scored less goals than Sundsvall. Last 5 Sundsvall: F – F – V – F – F Last matchup: Växjö - Sundsvall 7-2 (October 8)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 Anybody dare touching the swedish hockey tomorrow?:) Björklöven, despite losing to Hammarby last round, look like a clear winner. Also Bofors has been running hot lately and Huddinge shouldn't.....Växjö's a better team than Sundsvall, but many teams have had problems up there. Södertälje should win, but I'm not sure if I like the odds here. Nice GG. The only thing that worries is that Sundsvall has taken at least a point from Leksand, Västerås and Rögle. Nice writing however...will probably back

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 Burran: Of course one dare touch Allsvenskan, why wouldn´t one? Agree with your thoughts, Södertälje-Västerås is a closer game than the odds indicate. Bofors, Nyköping and Björklöven should win, possible doubles combo. Many teams have had problems in Sundsvall, right but I still think 2,15 has value, Sundsvall were crap against AIK and Almtuna.

Ice Hockey-Allsvenskan Sweden 13/12/2006

EventBofors IK - Huddinge IK
Selectionover 5.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date13/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningBofors finally made three wins in a row and it seems that they ake great things to survivle in this league.On the another side Huddinge lost all last three games and at this moment thay are last in this league with just 16 points.Last game lost 1-7 at home against Sorertalje.They will try to make result here against Bofors coz they need points.But on the another side Bofors is not stil sure at this position.I think that we will see many goals here.This is league with many overs so i think that this will be one of them

Re: Ice Hockey-Allsvenskan Sweden 13/12/2006

EventBjorkloven - IK Oskarshamn
SelectionBjorkloven to win
Strength10/10
Date13/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.40 (Back)
ReasoningBjorkvalen in last period make one win and another game lose.This time it is turn to win.And of course they have nice chance against Oskarshamn wich have 11-1-14. In last season Bjorkvalen won 3-0 at home over Oskarhamn.Also Oskarshamn lost 4 of their last 6 games.They are not in form and Bjorkloven have nice chance to win today

EventBjorkloven - IK Oskarshamn
Selectionover 5.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date13/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.67 (Back)
ReasoningBjorkloven and Oskarhamn are teams wich are in form when we talk about scoring. Bjorkloven is expecially strong when play at home.They won last two games (5-0 over Bofors and 6-1 over Nykoping).Oskarhamn in last two away games played 6-3 over Sundsvall and 1-6 against AIK. So this two temas scored a lot of goals in last period and i expect here that bjorkloven will win in one high scoring game

EventNykoping Hockey - IFK Arboga IK
Selectionover 5.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date13/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningNykoping played this last three games at home: Altmuna 7-0 won Leksands 4-1 won Hammarby 6-5 won So we cna see that they are very dominated at home.Also in last season they won 4-3 over Altmuna at home. Altmuna have just one win and one draw in last 6 games.I feel that they can make suprise here against Nykoping.T odo that they must to score some goals.So i think that we will see over at Nykoping ice again

EventSodertalje SK - Vasteras IK Ungdom
Selectionover 5.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date13/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.67 (Back)
Reasoningthis is game between two offansive teams from top of league.Sortertalje after three great wins in a row is waiting at home Vasteras wich have 15-2-10.But Vasteras lost three of last four games wich palyed and here will try to make result.They will must to score some goals.It is hard to say and predict wich team will win and odds for home win are too low.It is better option to take over 5.5 goals here coz it will be hard and long game with many goals

Re: Ice Hockey-Allsvenskan Sweden 13/12/2006 Robijas: Why not use the existing thread? I like your bets, one word of warning about Arboga though: Their goalie have played excellent/fantastic the last games: AIK 1-1, Bofors 2-3 and Södertälje 1-2. Last meat between Arboga and Nyköping went 2-0.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 KooKoo - Jukrut Jukrut should win this easily. If I look Who is out for KooKoo, there is now way that KooKoo win this game. There is only one threat. How Jukrut players are recovers. They had played 7.12, 10.12, 12.12 and today(13.12). But KooKoo had many very important misses. So i don`t think that this affects very much. Last KooKoo lost away 0-7 to TuTu while Jukrut yesterday win 4-3 Finland U-20 KooKoo injures: Esa-Tapio Palmu - 3 goali Teemu Kolehmainen - line 1 defender(i thine he is best defender in this team) (2+13) Ville Vuorisaari - line 1 or 2 defender, play lots of powerplays (4+5) Tuomas Gärdström -line 4 defender, not important (0+1) Miikka Lindholm - line 2 wing, on of the fastest player in league(7+6) Teemu Somppi - line 1 or 2 wing(6+3) Matti Nykänen - young player, only 18, not important, no points And also they had two playes suspended: Miikka Lindholm - line 1 wing, KooKoo best player (13+9) Eemeli Koskelainen - line 4 wing, not so important, (1+6) :loon Jukrut had almost all players healthy only Tero Kettunen has injured (4+10) Predication: Jukrut must win this game, I don`t see that Kookoo had any chance. 10/9 :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 Allsvenskan:

Björklöven 1,40 and Nyköping 1,40, double 1,96 (Bet365)

Two strong hometeams, both highly motivated to win to hold on to the top of the table.

Björklöven have been surprisingly weak away, but with few exceptions exceptionally strong at home. They miss two defenders who play for Swedish jnior team tonight, but the way I see it they have a strong enough roster to cover that. Oskarshamn are very up and down, last game home vs Leksand was really down, Leksand was up 6-2 after first period, game ended 3-7.

Oskarshamn are not a strong force against teams like Björklöven away, and I don´t expect them to get anything from this game.

Björklöven home: 11-0-1 59-19

Oskarshamn away: 5-2-7 38-37

Nyköping have climbed upwards in the table for a while, and have a couple of really strong performances at home recently, beat Almtuna 7-0 and Leksand 4-1 their last 2 homegames. They have a definite ambition to continue climbing, and a victory against Arboga is a must. Arboga have played a couple of tight games against good opponents, but main reason is their goalie, who has been playing outstanding for a while. I don´t think this will be enough tonight, I expect Nyköping to fire away something like 40-45 shots, and if they score 3 or 4 they will win.

Nyköping home: 6-3-4 54-36

Arboga away: 1-2-9 21-54

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 HeKi - Hokki Big favorite is Hokki. They had not lose 11 games in row where they had get 9 wins and 2 draws. Last 4 they had not just won, they had shown who are the hottist club in Mestis right now. They had won 7-1, 6-1, 3-1 and 5-0. While Heki had this month won 2 games and lost 4 games. There is one good win 8-0 over Jokipojat, but yesterday they lost to weak Salamat with 2-7. Both team had played yesterday, so both team had same level tired;) . Heki had miss some players like Ville Väkeväinen(8+9), Miikka Tölli(1+3), Aki Nurminen(3+6), Samu Vilkman(8+6). Hokki had some misses too. Antti Jaatinen(15+8), Tuomas Nikoskelainen(12+24), Niko Saarenpää(6+5), Antti Kangasniemi(2+9) Both had some important misses but i think thes misses affect Heki more than Hokki Predication: Looks like Hokki win it easly and i think it`s over game too. 10/8