Handball - European Championship Women 2006

Re: Handball - European Championship Women 2006

EventGermany-Russia
Selection3.5:0 away win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date16/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningI think that Russia is able to win with 4 or more points here over Germany in semifina game.Germany ned to be happy that play in this semifinal coz they made suprise and won over Hungary and came here.Russia won all 6 games and in 5 of that 6 won with 5 or more goals diference.Only against France had hard job (25-24).France is better then germany. So i think that will win with 4 or more here

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Handball - European Championship Women 2006

EventNorway (w) - Russia (w)
Selection+1.5:0 Home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date17/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetsafe @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningOdds are wrong here i think.Russia can not be favourite against Norway.No way..Norway showed better performance from Russia in this EC.Also Norway is mach better prepared for this tournament.2.35 on Norway is super value and i will take that with small stake.Here i will take hendicap +1.5 on Norway. Norway is more ofansive, more fast then Russia.Their tactic is mach better.They will score a lot of goals from countre attack coz players from Norway are faster. Also just one month ago Norway won over Russia in tournament in Norway, so i dont see any reason that Russia can be favourite here.