Romania Liga I 8-10 dec

Friday 8 December 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
UT Arad v FC Vaslui (11:00 GMT)1.903.264.26107% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Ceahlaul PT Neamt v CS Politehnica Iasi (16:00 GMT)1.953.154.00108% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
National Bucuresti v Gloria Bistrita (18:00 GMT)2.453.122.81109% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Saturday 9 December 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Jiul Petrosani v Rapid Bukarest (11:00 GMT)7.263.601.45111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Otelul Galati v FC Farul Constanta (11:00 GMT)1.753.264.33111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Poli AEK Timisoara v Arges Pitesti (18:45 GMT)1.453.607.00112% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Sunday 10 December 2006
Pandurii v Dinamo Bucharest (11:00 GMT)6.263.501.55110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Unirea Urziceni v CFR Cluj-Napoca (11:00 GMT)2.853.152.45108% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Universitat Craiova v Steaua Bucharest (18:30 GMT)5.003.201.66112% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under

Re: Romania Liga I 8-10 dec Nice odd for this game.UTA didnt lost at home,in Liga 1,in last 5 game...Vaslui for now is in good form,played well away against Jiul,1-3,and National,0-1..but even their best player Marius Croitoru says:The game against UTA is one very hard..is hard to win because is last game for UTA in this year at their home ground..they will do everything to win this game.For UTA good news is Bogdan Mara,key player for UTA,is comeback after suspension, and Sabin Iie and adrian Rusu another two key players will comeback in first eleven.I think with this players Mara,Rusu and Ilie UTA will grab a victory in front of their suporters.And I will remember UTA made in first round of this season at Vaslui stadion very good game 2-5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for UTA...and in that game Mara made an hattrick..I will take this bet 1.88 at gamebookers in max stakes

Re: Romania Liga I 8-10 dec

UT AradFC Vaslui
Interesting game between two teams with good atackers. Uta will try the win after they made a draw in a boring game at Constanta. This time they will play more motivated in front of home fans who will be there in last game for the team this year. V. Frunza,the player of Vaslui is one of the best strikers in Romania and he is in great form.Vaslui also draw last game with two late goals.Hizo not allowed player to atlk with the press until they will win again. I belive in this game both teams will score .In last game between those 2 teams UTA won 5-2 . SC VASLUI Haisan – St. Apostol, Buhus, H. Popa, Cornea – Buhaescu, Ljubinkovic, Croitoru, Ad. Gheorghiu – V. Frunza, Bukvic Rezerves: Sergio Leite - Mardare, S. Frunza, R. Neagu, M. Alexandru, Madzar, Dobos, Sabou UTA D. Tudor – I. Balan, D. Chirita, Balint, Vasiljevic – Hidisan, Mara, Jankovic, Val. Simion – Danalache, Apostu Rezerves: Marne – R. Anca, Nadaban, S. Ilie, Oncica, Cotan, Costisor For me over 2,5 6/10 and maybe home win

SportFootball (Romania)
EventNational-Gloria Bistrita
SelectionBistrita not to score
Strength10/10
Date08/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingBet @ 3.00 (Back)
ReasoningNational is last in Romanian Championship,a surprise for everyone.In my opinion National is on 18th position because of the bad management at the club.Jean Vladoiu was a coach here,he didn't had experience and is good at destroing teams,but now Cartu a very good romanian coach is at National.In his first game he almost made a draw with Dinamo(fisrt team in Romania)away from home but lost in 84 minute.National has to put it togheter and make points if they don't want to relegate.

SportFootball (Romania)
EventNational-Gloria Bistrita
Selection1x(home win or draw)
Strength10/10
Date08/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.30 (Back)
ReasoningNational is last in Romanian Championship,a surprise for everyone.In my opinion National is on 18th position because of the bad management at the club.Jean Vladoiu was a coach here,he didn't had experience and is good at destroing teams,but now Cartu a very good romanian coach is at National.In his first game he almost made a draw with Dinamo(fisrt team in Romania)away from home but lost in 84 minute.National has to put it togheter and make points if they don't want to relegate.
Close Window

Re: Romania Liga I 8-10 dec Ceahlaul Piatra-Neamt - Politehnica Iasi pick home win 2.05@expekt This is a Moldovian derby and is very important in the batle for relegation .Ceahlaul Piatra-Neamt has some problemes in last games and they dont win from sometime. Politehnica Iasi has as always this season some absences.Ceahlaul need the win win to escape from relegation spots.It will be a hard game but Ceahlaul should get the points .Iasi has also a disperate situation:no win in seven games.Balba, Miclea, Palimaru(injured), Gavatorta(personal problems) and Saric (banned) will not play for Iasi. Ceahlaul will miss:C. Ilie, V. Prisaca and Stajici. CEAHLAUL I. Curca – Nohai, Forminte, Alistar, Avadanei, Vasie – Nemtanu, Simic, Rusmir, Arm. Karamian – Doicaru. IASI: Branet – R. Ciobanu, Onut, Bordeanu – Buta, Tincu, Bernard, Dianu, Sfirlea – Onofras, Cernoch GL!

SportFootball (Romania)
EventFC National - Gloria Bistrita
Selectionunder 2,5 goals
Strength8/10
Date08/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningFC National - Gloria Bistrita National has agood coach who pefer to play defensive and is happy when his team won with 1-0.Against Dinamo ,National have defended with 8 players and hey were close to an undeserved draw.This time they need to atack. If you look about past games between those 2 u will see that most of them where under. National have scored 7 goals at home and Bistrita only 4 goals in away games.Bistrita has some absebcesand they will be happy with a draw. GLORIA Albut – Sepsi, Abrudan, G. Muresan, Frasinescu – R. Damian, Negrean, Al. Pacurar, Paduretu – Sg. Costea, D. Zaharia FC NATIONAL Stanev – Ninu, Burca, Panc, L. Rusu – Fl. Dumitru, Herea, R. Costin, R. Iancu - Cursaru, I. Savu 2006-04-01 14:30 FC National 2 0 Gloria Bistrita 2004-08-11 19:00 FC National 1 0 Gloria Bistrita 2003-11-07 19:00 FC National 2 0 Gloria Bistrita 2002-12-01 14:00 FC National 0 0 Gloria Bistrita GL!

SportFootball (Romania)
EventCeahlaul-Poli Iasi
Selectionx2(away win or draw)
Strength10/10
Date08/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingBet @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningPoli Iasi after being one of the surprises of the begining of the championship in Romania has struggled to maintain their good from.7 matches without victory even if the team played pretty well,they played with teams in form.Now it's time to comeback to good form,Ceahlaul won last match at home with Bistrita but Ceahlaul and Bistrita are well known as teams that make arranged games and in every match between them the home team wins.Popa the coach from Iasi is determined to make a good result and i think Iasi wil not lose.

Re: Romania Liga I 8-10 dec Guess massive betting on National is the answer. Despite me beeing very confident about National to be trashed by Dinamo, they held to 0-0 untill 82nd min when GAnea scored, and with a bit of luck they couldve won 1 point. National has a new coach, Sorin Cartu, well known for the defensive way his teams are playing, also he is known for salvating many teams from relegation. Bistrita is what you'd call a home side, they usually win the home games and nick several ponts from aways and i think that today National has a big chance to get 3 points, although best player Herea is doubtfull. They just can't afford another insuccess at home, it would mean another big step towards relegation. This is the last game before the winter break and they need to win the game to have safe vacation. Bistrita is not a great team away, and i have a feeling they will " underperform" today. 2.20 is a good price for a home win, although couple days ago one could get 2.50, but i'll take the bet with medium stakes. Bet National odds 2.20 @ betfair 4/10

National - Bistrita - my bet is a boring DRAW. 0-0 4/10 Odds dropped the same in National - Jiul and it ended 0-0 :)
I respect your pick but that game was played between 2 teams that were fighting each other against releagtion, and today Bistrita is somehow safe from the red zone. Also i presume that National just can't afford to lose or draw another game at home, but sh1t can happen so only medium stakes for me. Gl with your pick tho godmato :ok

Re: Romania Liga I 8-10 dec You are wright archaeus, but you know Cartu: first problem is to not concede any goaland the second is to not concede a goal and so on... So far this is National's problem. Then will come the goals too. But i've seen Timisoara with Cartu and a team with such a good players couldn't score when Cartu was arround. Now National without those players and without fans and with the relegation above them i'm not sure that wil push from the start. Many players will come to National during the brake and this means that many will leave or will no longer play, so why bother now? On the other hand Bistrita is poor away and will try to defend. National is pretty bad against a team that defends (see the match vs Jiul). These are the arguments that my pick is based :)

Re: Romania Liga I 8-10 dec You are right with your arguments, also Cartu stated several times before that he knows how to train players untill 20 meters from the opposing goal line, from there the player's talent and value decide. I think National has 2 good strikers in Savu and Cursaru and i think they will score at least one. Anyway, i think i will cover 0-0 just in case, but i doubt this will be the score.

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Pandurii - Dinamo
Selection Under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 10/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.70 (Back)
Reasoning This is a clear under for me. Dinamo had problems to score in the match against National and their best striker, Niculescu, is out. On the other hand Pandurii are getting some great results against Rapid and Steaua (1-1 and 0-0). I expect Pandurii to play well in defence as they always do and Dinamo to have problems scoring.