Home Game - January 19th? - Kent

Guest gazza271

Guest gazza271

Once again I have been let down by numbers for my home game, bloody coppers are so unreliable :\ . Dont think I'm going to bother any more BUT.......... Any of the peeps on here from Kent/London/SE fancy a home game in the near future ? Quite happy to have it at mine, have the gear and the beer :ok I'm in Sevenoaks. If there's 6 or 7 of us then we can organise a date and crack on :hope

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Home Game Too far from Plymouth I'm afraid. Sorry to hijack the thread a little but can I ask how you guys work it when you play home games. I'm going to buy some decent chips and start having games once a month. What sort of chip denominations do you recommend and starting stacks? Also how do you work the blinds? How often do you put them up? Cheers for any advice.

Guest gazza271

Re: Home Game

I'd be interested Gazza depending on the buy-in and date :ok Had thought about this before as there are a few of us in Kent (and more in London probably). Be happy to host one myself if I ever get round to finishing the decorating.
I've normally either played 2 games with a £5 buy in or 1 game of £10 depending on the time. Happy to keep it the same or a little more if thats what we want :ok As for the decorating errrrr not my strong point :lol :lol :lol

As for the decorating errrrr not my strong point :lol :lol :lol
Not mine either - thats why it takes so long :loon Those buy-ins sound good to me :ok Am also planning a few more visits to Big Slick club in Croydon before I head off to Goa if anyone local is interested - probably for £10 games on Mon, Thurs or Fri.

Too far from Plymouth I'm afraid. Sorry to hijack the thread a little but can I ask how you guys work it when you play home games. I'm going to buy some decent chips and start having games once a month. What sort of chip denominations do you recommend and starting stacks? Also how do you work the blinds? How often do you put them up? Cheers for any advice.
http://www.homepokertourney.com/ :ok

Once again I have been let down by numbers for my home game, bloody coppers are so unreliable :\ . Dont think I'm going to bother any more BUT.......... Any of the peeps on here from Kent/London/SE fancy a home game in the near future ? Quite happy to have it at mine, have the gear and the beer :ok I'm in Sevenoaks. If there's 6 or 7 of us then we can organise a date and crack on :hope
Count me in mate :ok Washman: I can pick you up on the way through if you like.

Washman: I can pick you up on the way through if you like.
Cheers Galronix - assuming you're still up for a game :hope . I don't mind driving across either so we can flip a coin to see who gets to drink :cheers No preference for dates Gazza - whenever is good for you and others will suit me :ok

• 1 month later...
Guest gazza271

Re: Home Game Right folks now Christmas and New Year is out the way lets get this organised...... Couple of dates, say what you would prefer........ Friday 9th Feb Saturday 10th Feb I have all the chips, table etc and will supply the beer :ok