Focus Game - Saturday 2nd December - 19:00 GMT

GaF

We have decided to have bigger value focus games from time to time. (Initial impetus and inspiration from Morl, given some more impetus by Mr V - cheers guys :ok) These will be announced in advance to give you the chance to play satellites in advance and qualify "on the cheap" (of course if you're rolling in it, you can buy in direct :tongue2 ) The kind of games we're talking about are Pokerstars Million (Sundays), Mansion Poker Dome Final (Sundays - $14,000 added), Mansion $5000 added (Saturdays), Pokerstars "Warm Up" (Sundays), Aussie Millions Qualifiers. I have decided to start off with the Mansion $5000 added - whilst it lacks the "honeypot" of some of the other events, it offers the best added value at the moment, so is worthwhile playing (and I would expect any PL'r to have positive ev through entering it) - I THINK this typically has under 50 entrants (though forgot to check before the start last night), so your buy in is effectively more than doubled. Buy in is $100 + $9, however there are many satellites through the week. Satellites run daily at 03:30, 07:30, 11:30, 15:30, 19:30 - buy in is $10 + $1 and 1 seat is gtd (so there is an overlay with less than 10 entrants). Post here if you're playing in satellites and let us know how you get on :ok

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.