December Backgammon League

slapdash

December Backgammon League  

1. 1.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: December Backgammon League Pistonbroke, voiceofjoe, elmcroft: I'm going to be away for the second half of the month, so I'd like to get our games out of the way before then. I'm out this evening and tomorrow, but if you post here or PM me to say when you're available, I'll try to fit it in. Thanks!

Re: December Backgammon League Thank you for the pointers GotaFancy :ok Managed to get on PartyGammon, registered and played a game Also tried FIBS but chose the 3D interface cos I wasn't sure about my java. Is there still a place in the league I'd like to have a go :rollin

Re: December Backgammon League We're a week into December and still only one game played? Am I going to have to be pushing people to get their games played? Come on people - 31 days to play 3 games - surely it's not going to be difficult? (maybe that's the problem, too much time?)

Re: December Backgammon League

In the event that games are not played before the end of the month' date=' then both players will receive 0 points from that fixture.[/quote'] Have edited post 1 with the "rule" above. Is starting to look like all games wont be completed....so where this is the case, both players will receive 0 points.....

Have edited post 1 with the "rule" above. Is starting to look like all games wont be completed....so where this is the case' date=' both players will receive 0 points.....[/quote'] Remember too, that people may be travelling/visiting relatives over the christmas period and be unavailable (as Slapdash has already said he will be....) - That's why you have a whole month to play your 3 games ;-)

Guest gazza271

Nikki, Sam, Gazza, If any of you are around this evening for a game, let me know (anytime after 7.30)
Hello mate, I've only just got back after a busy couple of days, give us a bit to have a beer,chill and catch up on PL and will PM you when looked at tonights poker schedule ;) Nikki wont be about for a week, her nan in Northern Ireland died this morning so I've just dropped her at the airport so her games will have to wait a week :ok

I think we have a real tough job on our hands to get the BBP off of slapdash........this month or any month :loon :loon
Nah! My luck's going to run out sooner or later. I think there's a long queue building up of people who want to get their own back for all the bad beats. Why can't I get the luck when I'm playing games for money?