** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26)

I agree that Farul is a home side but i don't agree that Panduru did something good to Farul so far! GL to you archaeus!
As every team Panduru coached so far, one can see the determination is higher when he is in charge. I know he can't make wonders over night, but a slightly improvement in the team's determination was obvious. Gl with your bet too! ;)

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) UTA really seems a tempting price giving the conditions the game will be played: Craiova without 9 players , Ciuca, Fritea, D. Stoica, Gargalie, Craciunescu, Piko and Fl. Costea inured, Velcovici and Dananae suspended, 5 of them from the 1st 11. Simion from UTA, who received red card last round in the derby game vs POLI will play tomorrow because the FA decided the referree was wrong when he gave him the red card, so UTA will have almsot the full squad available. Craiova won last 3 games away from home with the same result: 2-1, but im afarid we wont be able to do it again. UTA made a good game vs POLI Timisoara last round, but Simion was sent off in the first 20 minutes so the game was somehow unbalanced. They managed to put pressure on POLI for quite a period of time, but received the 2nd goal and all was gone. I will have a medium stake on them. Bet UTA odds 2.08 @ 10bet 4/10

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) Excelent preview archaeus! One more thing to add: Craiova didn't plaied yet in a stadium full of crowd; these players are very young and a full hostile stadium will be hard to take! And i believe that in every game at home so far UTA had a great public that helped the team very much! i rate this the same like archaeus 4/10 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) archaeus in the first half(in the beggining of it ) i came to tv exactly when Craiova's keepr got the ball from goal and UTA's strikers were asking the referee why it was canceled the goal... Anyway short win as expected 1-0 but Craiova was better and more aggresive than UTA! Still they are very young and don't know how to keep a result...yet Nice call on this one and congratulations to all the winners!

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26)

archaeus in the first half(in the beggining of it ) i came to tv exactly when Craiova's keepr got the ball from goal and UTA's strikers were asking the referee why it was canceled the goal... Anyway short win as expected 1-0 but Craiova was better and more aggresive than UTA! Still they are very young and don't know how to keep a result...yet Nice call on this one and congratulations to all the winners!
fcuk me, i really dont remember that and i saw the game :unsure Anyway, IMO the result shouldve been 0-0 seeing how the teams played, but one mistake in the defence and here ya go 1-0 after Craiova missed 2 great chances. But a winner is a winner even if it's against my team :cheers