** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26)

Friday 24 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Gloria Bistrita v Unirea Urziceni (12:00 GMT)1.513.546.33110% Related markets...Match Result
CS Politehnica Iasi v Otelul Galati (16:00 GMT)2.173.203.20109% Related markets...Match Result
Poli Isai v Otelul Galati (16:00 GMT)1.491.911.91172% Related markets...Match Result
Saturday 25 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Arges Pitesti v Pandurii (12:00 GMT)1.663.254.50113% Related markets...Match Result
FC Vaslui v Poli AEK Timisoara (12:00 GMT)2.803.002.30113% Related markets...Match Result
FC Farul Constanta v CFR Cluj-Napoca (15:00 GMT)2.373.152.84110% Related markets...Match Result
Sunday 26 November 2006
UT Arad v Universitat Craiova (12:00 GMT)1.471.911.96172% Related markets...Match Result
Dinamo Bucharest v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (15:00 GMT)1.215.5012.66109% Related markets...Match Result
Rapid Bukarest v National Bucuresti (17:00 GMT)1.215.0712.66110% Related markets...Match Result
Steaua Bucharest v Jiul Petrosani (18:30 GMT)1.167.0013.64108% Related markets...Match Result

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) Yep, Cfr @ 2.84 it's a good bet, Farul has important injuries and Poli Timisoara @ 2.30 after winning the derby against uta they are in a good shape and must win thins one to have a good morale for the next match against steaua. p.s. i think the odds for UT Arad v Universitat Craiova are wrong.

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) I'll try and get my kick off times right this week! I hope we can keep it buzzing and keep it winning like last week! :ok best thread on the internet last week in my opinion! ;) [well second best behind the Britney sex tapes maybe? :loon] btw- how are UTA's odds wrong basarabia?

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) Gloria Bistrita - Unirea Urziceni...at 1.45@gamebookers for home win thiss odds looks vvvvvvvv good for me...Gloria in this season,at home,lost just one time against first place-Dinamo B..with this record i can not see just clearly win for Gloria against Unirea,worst team in Liga 1 and must mention their away record:1 W 0D 7L and 2-13 GS-GA.

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) Poli Iasi - Otelul Galati..2 teams in bad form..Poli at home,poor record in last 3 games 0W 2D 1L 1-2 GS GA..Otelul worst!! last 3 away games: 0W 0D 3L 1-10 GS GA...anyway maybe I feel suprise here...but not in first half...I pick for this game(because is one mathematical picks) DRAW HT...with 2.00 at gamebookers looks good for me

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) Gloria Bistrita - Unirea Urziceni I've seen last 2 matches of Gloria. Good side, with tall defenders, midfielders - normal to good, strikers - normal. First was Bistrita - Cluj - Cluj took the lead 2-0 forst half and then in the second half 18 minutes of explosion fo Gloria who turned things arround and won 3-2. I was impressed by the result but i've seen the bad things especially in defence! Second they travelled to Galati for Otelul - Gloria match. Otelul dominated the match , but Gloria also had a couple of chances. The match ended 1-1. And i've seen Gloria's limits, weak defence and Otelul should have scored 3-4 times at least! Gloria is a typically home side who put their best in home games! But they aren't that good in defence and the midfield is not build on technical players. Still they had Bad who scored in every last 3 games and his moral in at high level although he was a substitute in all 3. Unirea Urziceni - last 2 games: away lost 1-0 to Rapid and 1-1 home with Dinamo. First away to Rapid should have been 1-1, but Unirea missed a penalty in last minute of second half. They plaied well, aggressive and had some chances to score beside the penalty. Last match 1-1 home vs Dinamo Bucuresti (who last night drew 1-1 at Brugges - but they should have won it!). Unirea totally outclassed Dinamo! Dinamo had only 1 chance to score and they scored. Unirea blew 5-6 chances: one time the ball hit the post and the others Dinamo' s goalkeeper made miracles!!! Now from what i see Gloria is slowing down the pace and Unirea are boosted by last results. Coach Dan Petrescu who came to Unirea's team one month ago is showing his work now. The team is more aggresive and they create chances to score more often thatn before! The only thing that worries me is Unirea extremmly poor away form and they didn't score in last 5 away! But odds are too big for Unirea! There ain't such a difference between these 2 teams! I think a more accurate is 40-35-25 Pick: Unirea Urziceni AH +1 @1.93 5/10 Also could try Unirea AH 0 @4.70 which is very big 1.5/10 or Unirea @ 6 1.5/10

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) I don't have team news adythom! Rapid and Dinamo plaied yesterday night and TBH odds are far too low . I do expect so,e balanced games but i will wait for team news first. At first glance: Ceahlaul should loose but if they play like in game home vs Steaua might be a surprise here; National can cause trouble to top teams if they defend well and Steaua - Jiul might be a surprise because Jiul has been playing very attacking in last 3 matches! Still i wait for team news ;)

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) you've surprised me with your Unirea pick godmato! I can see that Gloria don't defend well but Unirea can't score away! Infact you said it yourself- they haven't scored an away goal in their last 5! I'm all confused now?!?! hmmmmmmm........? Gloria have won 75% of their home games and Unirea have lost 87.5% of their aways! on those figures the odds for the Gloria home win seem pretty good to me mate? I'll think about it!

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26)

I don't have team news adythom! Rapid and Dinamo plaied yesterday night and TBH odds are far too low . I do expect so,e balanced games but i will wait for team news first. At first glance: Ceahlaul should loose but if they play like in game home vs Steaua might be a surprise here; National can cause trouble to top teams if they defend well and Steaua - Jiul might be a surprise because Jiul has been playing very attacking in last 3 matches! Still i wait for team news ;)
:ok I look forwards to your post mate!

you've surprised me with your Unirea pick godmato! I can see that Gloria don't defend well but Unirea can't score away! Infact you said it yourself- they haven't scored an away goal in their last 5! I'm all confused now?!?! hmmmmmmm........? Gloria have won 75% of their home games and Unirea have lost 87.5% of their aways! on those figures the odds for the Gloria home win seem pretty good to me mate? I'll think about it!
I know it sound confusing Adythom, but the fact is that Unirea are starting to play real football here and Bistrita are not such big favourites. I do give many chances to Urziceni to even win this game. I've seen both playing lately and there is no big difference between them. If they game should have been plaied in neutral ground let's say i should have bet Unirea to win. Got my point now?

If helps you here is some information. The big man Onut is back after a suspension in Iasi. The same with M Baciu for Otelul.. Both were missed big last round
Like always, very good work my friend GODMATO. This week I am interested in your league and will be watching you closely my friend :gimme

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) Very tricky game! low odds for home team,but i think Bistrita will win this! They have powerful team especialy at home.Some absences in both teams! Unirea is is in bad situation,they will play more motivated Hope they will win this! for me home win 5/10 GLORIA Albut – D. Matei, Abrudan, G. Muresan, Sepsi – Sg. Costea, Al. Pacurar, R. Marginean, Negrean – D. Zaharia, Bad Rezerves: Tufisi – Frasinescu, Astilean, R. Damian, V. Stoica, Peres, Roszel Absents: D. Sanmartean , Cr. Ciubotariu, Sarmasan, Tarnovean, Bajko, Nalati , Bruncevic , Mitruc , Paduretu UNIREA URZICENI C. Grigore – E. Nicu, Rohat, G. Munteanu, Fl. Ganea – C. Dobre, Cr. Vlad, Murgan, Cr. Constantin – Costescu, Aldea Rezerves: Curiman – B. Stancu, D. Radu, Filatov, Alex Leandro, Ricardo, Pelecaci Absents: Stelea ,M. Jovanovic, Negoita

Re: Romana - Divizia A (Nov 24-26) The absences are dangerous only in Gloria, because for Urziceni - Stelea plaied in one match, Negoita is awfull and Jovanovici - thanx god he's not playing :). Bistrita miss good players but they have replacement for those. Nice one hanniball! GL!