• 19:30 Mansion Inside Edge PokerGod
    • 19:30 Stans Sunday Roast
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:30 Pacific Talksport Aussie Millions Qualifier

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November** Out in 156 place on V-points. My raise got re-raised all in with QQ against AK , with A on flop for them .so lose half my chips. Very next hand QQ again but i win . Next hand AK, Teaulc1 raised one else calls, I go all in T has A-10 suited so does the other guy. Flop KKJ. :nana :nana Then Q :@ :sad Teaulc1 wins some with straight the other guy wins with flush and bye bye Kev. From 11k to nowt in 4 hands :lol :lol

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November** Thanks everyone for the congratulations, and thanks to dave and others for the support along the way. :ok Unlucky runadrum - I got a magical run of cards at the final table - KK twice, AA, QQ JJ and AQ a few times which put me in a great position. I was shaking like a leaf on that last hand - going to have to practice my poker face for Goa!!! :cheers :cheers

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November**

Thanks everyone for the congratulations, and thanks to dave and others for the support along the way. :ok Unlucky runadrum - I got a magical run of cards at the final table - KK twice, AA, QQ JJ and AQ a few times which put me in a great position. I was shaking like a leaf on that last hand - going to have to practice my poker face for Goa!!! :cheers :cheers
very well played mate - you were really strong on the final table as it turned out I should have just risked everything on my J9os first hand of the heads up after you reraised me all-in - or was that one of your big PP's ? good luck in Goa :hope :ok

Thanks everyone for the congratulations, and thanks to dave and others for the support along the way. :ok Unlucky runadrum - I got a magical run of cards at the final table - KK twice, AA, QQ JJ and AQ a few times which put me in a great position. I was shaking like a leaf on that last hand - going to have to practice my poker face for Goa!!! :cheers :cheers
Many Congrats :clap :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November** Wow, missed all the fun tonight. Didn't get back in til 9.30, and was met by Run telling me about the Goa tourney, but as I was dripping wet I don't think I gave it the respect it deserved. Tell me again when I'm dry. :lol Well done Washman anyway - good night for Bradford. :ok :clap Sorry for sitting out the whole focus game - thought I'd be home 8'ish when I regd.

:cow :cow :cow :cow :cow Well done Washman - ul runa but $111 might help ease the pain a little
Thanks for all the support and commiserations tonight guys. I might invest some of the $111 in the satellites for Goa, although can't start until December. Don't seem to have been many in the $3.50+50c daily satellites over the last few days but were 279 in the $32+$3 weekly qualifier tonight, with 27 qualifying for the online final on 10th December. Makes the 60 player freeroll tonight even bigger value ! :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November** Well done Washman, fantastic result and happy birthday :nana :nana :nana Well done other PL'ers on making the final table :clap

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November** Out 22nd in V-points Was short stacked after my JJ was busted and was'nt getting any cards so went all-in with KQ and lost out to AK :sad At one point tonight 5 of the top 6 were on my table (incl me i was 6th) Surely that isnt right - especially as the chip leader bust my Jacks:lol

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November** Out in 15 in v-points. Gl to all still in. Sorry GaF for knocking you out in takesport game specially because i wasted them all after a while when i got 67 in the big blind and the flop came 77k...bet raise re-rase allin the other had 7k....oh well. Congrats washman for your result and birthday P.s. forgot to vote in the daily poll :wall