Romania 17-18-19

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania 17-18-19 yes adythom. good work for all. Do you have any suggestion for National vs Arges? i think Arges is impove so much now. although both team are bad. but i think arges is better team. HDCP +0.25 for Arges. How do you think mates? yes. i think u have to remove it.. thanks by the way

Re: Romania 17-18-19 National: Nae - Ninu, Burca, Rusu, Iancu - Fl Dumitru, Costin, Lincar, Herea - Savu, Cursaru FC Arges: Bosneag - Bazzi, Badea, Chita, Ghita - Nastasie, Cruceru, Prepelita, Ad Ionescu - Bilasco, C Tanasa Now seems like centre of defence for National has been changed but Rusu???? in the middle ???? i don't think so! My team is Sportul Studentesc and Rusu plaied for my team until this year. He is a nice centre back but NOT a central defender!!! For Arges Badea is returning and this is a very good sign, as Bazzi had to play centre defender last match will start left back as allways. There is a lot of tension in National squad and this could affect the team's play! And one more thing: National's fans are about 20-30 guys they don't have Home advantage as other teams and Arges are just 100 Km from Bucharest i think Arges fans will be a lot more! Pick Arges +0.25 and Arges straight win @ 3

Re: Romania 17-18-19 i think both teams only left 1 match to go. Rapid Bucurest vs National and Arges vs Pandurii. In this match, i think National has to win for step out from relegation zone, and same condition with Arges, of course more pressure for National to win this game cause to get 3 pts from Rapid bucuresti is almost hard. Arges need to win too. For next game they will againts Pandurii whose still on secure position. This is the hard match today. i dont know if this situation will make National too much pressure for this match.

Re: Romania 17-18-19 yes.. godmato. thanks a lot. do you know if B. Vintila (goalkeeper) , M.Daouda(important defender),Crivac(defender),Ad. Iordache.These absents are quite important to the team and the defence is doubtfull without Daouda and Crivac. is it true? thanks. but i think Arges is a good pick for this game.

Re: Romania 17-18-19 Vintila was a good goalkeeper but now he's old. He do have a great experience, but Bosneag should do the job. Arges has a good history with good goalkeepers. Do you know who was goalkeeper for Romania in the away win at Spain? Coman - who was playing alsmost a year and a half ago for Arges. Douda - I don't like him as he is slow , he plaied for Dinamo but after a year they rejected him - so no big loss here - Chita is much better than Douda Crivac - is a good player but not that good Iordache - Bilasco and Tanase will be in attack line here and i don't think Iordache is a big loss Don't be fooled - National has a good team, but this year nothing works for them. My bet is Arges because of National's POOR form and because although they are playing at home they won't have fans support

Re: Romania 17-18-19

Also i found a huge odd Arges -1 @ 6.4 . small stakes for me in this one
:nana:nana well I hope I don't embarrass you too much godmato but Arges -1 is a Five Star pick mate! I'm talking ticker tape here! :notworthy excellent work mate - really fantastic job! :cheers

Re: Romania 17-18-19

SportFootball (Romania)
EventPandurii-Steaua
Selectionunder 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date18/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingBet @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningAverage scoring goals per mach in Romania is 2.42.Steaua second in Romania has difficulties away from home winning just 2 matches and made only 9 points.They meet Pandurii a hard working team ,organised but a team that plays very slow.Pandurii will have to work hard to penetrate Steaua's defence,best defence in Romania even if in Romania are teams that received less goals than Steaua.Pandurii is one of the 2 teams that defeated Dinamo this season,they defeated Dinamo in the cup with 1-0 in extra time and was the only team in Romania that didn't received goals from Dinamo,by far the best attack in Romania.If they could anihilate Steaua's defence is a clear under.Will be hard for both teams to score,Steaua needs this win if they want to remain in championship course.Steaua made an impressive match in last weekend with National,a clear 6-0 with the comeback of Steaua's captain and heart Mirel Radoi.Another thing that atracted me is the fact that Pandurii lost last match and now they will more determined on the field not to lose more points. In last for games at home Pandurii made 3 unders and 1 over as well as Steaua away.Steaua is over kind of team at home and under away.

Re: Romania 17-18-19 Pandurii are very afraid of Steaua. They lost last match amd now loosing the second will not be good vs relegation. The under/over here is good until first team score. If Steaua will score first - which i suppose it will be -there will be no under. I will write my preview in about 1 hour! GL