** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania 17-18-19

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania 17-18-19 I don't know what was with that red card, because no one except the assitent referee saw anything :))))). Probably it will be out in the press tomorrow, but from that red card Timisoara scored and in the second half UTA totally was in control of the game. Timisoara had only one chance to score even though they were with one more man!!! From that chance they score after UTA hit the barr! hilarious derby and the referee changed the game

Re: Romania 17-18-19 Jiul - FC Vaslui What a game i think this will be! Last match Jiul lost at UTA 3-0 but they showed no fear and wanted all 3 points. They should have scored and did attack the whole match! It was quite an intensive game which rarely is seen here. Now they will face Vaslui who are a slowly team that plays only at the wrong moves of the opponent. They slow down the play very much in the away games. All the chances are saying it will be an ubder 2.5 game in here, but i'll expect a beatifull match with a lot of goals, where Jiul has nothing to lose now and all they want is goals, goals, goals!!! Pick OVER 2.5 @ 2.67 3/10 GL :hope:hope:hope

Re: Romania 17-18-19 Ceahlaul - Rapid Ceahlaul plaied beautifully with Steaua and should have won. But only because Steaua plaied VERY BAD. Now they will face Rapid who is playing quite well away, remember when they trashed Otelul 7-0!!! The game will be like this: Ceahlaul will start to defend from the first minute hopping to get a good result and use the maximum from counterattack. But something is changed from the match vs Steaua: Ceahlaul plaied a 3-5-2 and sometimes one striker Nemtanu came to defend in the middle transforming Ceahlaul in a 3-6-1; Steaua with only 4 midfielders and with left/right backs not moving forward was outplaied by Ceahlaul and couldn't created a single occasion the whole match! What is changed now? Well Rapid plays 3-4-3 and Ceahlaul will not afford the 3-5-2 tactic and will start 5-3-2 meaning all the time they will have 5 defenders and only 3 midfielders . Rapid has players who can dribble 2,3 opponents and that will be an advantage for them here. Now Ceahlaul will not defend far away from their own goalkeeper like they did with Steaua and this will make Rapid put much pressure on them. I know that Ceahlaul will not resist and will concede at least one goal. When i made the bet the AH line was 1.775 for Rapid -0.5 . now it moved to 1.6 Pick Rapid @1.6 6/10

Re: Romania 17-18-19

Jiul - FC Vaslui What a game i think this will be! Last match Jiul lost at UTA 3-0 but they showed no fear and wanted all 3 points. They should have scored and did attack the whole match! It was quite an intensive game which rarely is seen here. Now they will face Vaslui who are a slowly team that plays only at the wrong moves of the opponent. They slow down the play very much in the away games. All the chances are saying it will be an ubder 2.5 game in here, but i'll expect a beatifull match with a lot of goals, where Jiul has nothing to lose now and all they want is goals, goals, goals!!! Pick OVER 2.5 @ 2.67 3/10 GL :hope:hope:hope
Yup Jiul 1 - 2 Vaslui and it is just the 43 min. Over accomplished and may i say this was a great odd for an over 2.5

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Ceahlaul - Rapid
Selection Under 2.5 goals
Strength 9/10
Date 19/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.65 (Back)
Reasoning Rapid are currently placed 3rd in the league, 14 points behind leader Dinamo and 3 points behind Steaua. Both Dinamo and Steaua lost points yesterday and this is a good chance for Rapid to close the gap between them and Steaua. Rapid are on a great run winning the last 4 matches and the moral is very high. In midweek Rapid's goalkeeper had an excelent game against Spain and confirmed his very good form. On the other side newly promoted Ceahlaul are playing bad,getting 4 points out of last 5 matches and are near relegation. I predict that Ceahlaul will close up in front of their own goal and playing counter-attack trying to obtain a draw. My opinion is that Rapid will dominate and will be happy with a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

Ceahlaul - Rapid Ceahlaul plaied beautifully with Steaua and should have won. But only because Steaua plaied VERY BAD. Now they will face Rapid who is playing quite well away, remember when they trashed Otelul 7-0!!! The game will be like this: Ceahlaul will start to defend from the first minute hopping to get a good result and use the maximum from counterattack. But something is changed from the match vs Steaua: Ceahlaul plaied a 3-5-2 and sometimes one striker Nemtanu came to defend in the middle transforming Ceahlaul in a 3-6-1; Steaua with only 4 midfielders and with left/right backs not moving forward was outplaied by Ceahlaul and couldn't created a single occasion the whole match! What is changed now? Well Rapid plays 3-4-3 and Ceahlaul will not afford the 3-5-2 tactic and will start 5-3-2 meaning all the time they will have 5 defenders and only 3 midfielders . Rapid has players who can dribble 2,3 opponents and that will be an advantage for them here. Now Ceahlaul will not defend far away from their own goalkeeper like they did with Steaua and this will make Rapid put much pressure on them. I know that Ceahlaul will not resist and will concede at least one goal. When i made the bet the AH line was 1.775 for Rapid -0.5 . now it moved to 1.6 Pick Rapid @1.6 6/10
:clap:clap:clap Ceahlaul 0 - 3 Rapid. Like i said with Rapid i don't play under/over sorry for your loss annonim, but keep it up! It was a good work!

Otelul Galati v Gloria Bistrita - 1 :wall National Bucuresti v Arges Pitesti - x2 :ok Universitat Craiova v FC Farul Constanta - 1x :ok CFR Cluj-Napoca v CS Politehnica Iasi - 1 :ok Unirea Urziceni v Dinamo Bucharest - 2 :wall Pandurii v Steaua Bucharest - 2 :wall Poli Timisoara v UT Arad - 1 :hope :hope :hope :nana :nana :nana Jiul Petrosani v FC Vaslui - x2 :ok Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Rapid Bukarest - 2 :ok This week-end has one of the biggest derby in romanian championship : Poli Timisoara - Uta, i will put a big bet on Poli :hope .
32/53 (60%)