** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

the charity trail

aliando

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: the charity trail aliando, have you actually set up an account here?? I tried to purchase a gift and it kept going back to the homepage after the card part. I thought maybe you need an account so I tried that and when you register it doesnt confirm registration. I tried again but it said email addy already registered so I guessed it must have. I then tried to log in but doesnt seem to log in. Any clues??

Re: the charity trail

aliando, have you actually set up an account here?? I tried to purchase a gift and it kept going back to the homepage after the card part. I thought maybe you need an account so I tried that and when you register it doesnt confirm registration. I tried again but it said email addy already registered so I guessed it must have. I then tried to log in but doesnt seem to log in. Any clues??
:( - no mate - was gonna wait until i'd hit the first target and then donate. i've not got the time at the moment but will look into it, probably sunday/monday. if this site is no good/dodgy, then i'll hunt around for other places to donate to good causes. It'll be a shame if the site doesnt work, cos it was exactly the type of thing i was looking for.

I got the site sorted now. I was using IE before, seems fine in Firefox. A library card(£6) is now winging its way to Africa.:clap Bank now stands at £18.97 with one bet outstanding.
:ok glad the site is working and :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap our first donation :loon :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap wfte!

lay aston villa @ betfair liability £1.01, to win £0.35 £1 double on morton and Bayern Munich - 1.50 @ bluesq £1 on northampton to beat barnet - 2.25 @ vc bet
:wall fcuking awful day all round for me £1.65 loss today :sad new bank = £4.76 target = £12

13) 20p EW Lucky 15 at Betfred: Bert's Memory @ SP (1.05 Southwell) Papeete @ SP (2.50 Chepstow) Noeud Vert @ 12/1 (3.50 Chepstow) Art Investor @ SP (7.00 Wolverhampton) Total stake £6. All four placed. +£17.03
Starting bank = £50. Current bank = £54.42 (including £5 pending). Target = £150.

12) £5 Real Madrid to beat Athletico Bilbao (3/12) @ 1.30 won =£1.49 (after commission)
14) Three £1 EW doubles @SP. Askthemaster (1.05 Fairyhouse), together with each of Love That Benny/Birdwatch/Mister Magnum (1.00 Kelso). Total stake £6. lost -£6
Starting bank = £50. Current bank = £49.91. Target = £150.