Cheltenham 11/11

bowles10

Re: Cheltenham 11/11 Just need these 2 to place to get the placepot; Star de Mohaison Joaaci I don't mind if they don't as my brother's mate has just scored the first try for Scotland v Romania, and we were on at 16/1 :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer Not aftereventing by the way, check 'Other Sports' thread!!!!

Re: Cheltenham 11/11

Now then Joacci, do the business in the 6th please! Ruby Walsh is having an eventful day like, hear him say he hit himself in the face with his whip at the first!!!
Good luck with Joacci Alex. If yours looks like not making the frame, I need Tribal Venture for the placepot too, so cheer mine on!:ok With 5 placed fav's its only gonna pay about £25 anyhow :sad

placepot for me leg 1 Is it me/Freeze the flame leg 2 Denman/Dont push it leg 3 Tipperary all star leg 4 Graphic approach leg 5 Star de mohasion/Two miles west leg 6 Idle talk 8 bets @ 0.20pts a bet = 1.6pts outlay (just for fun!)
i know it wont pay much, but i sllipped in Vodka Bleu in leg 4 also (after event:wall ). with every fav in the frame, wont pay much.

i know it wont pay much' date=' but i sllipped in Vodka Bleu in leg 4 also (after event:wall ). with every fav in the frame, wont pay much.[/quote'] The placepot paid 17.60pts - not surprising with all favs coming in. Well done Bowles:ok, despite after eventing:spank

The placepot paid 17.60pts - not surprising with all favs coming in. Well done Bowles:ok, despite after eventing:spank
there's the proof, i actually got 2 lines up for the massive stake of 20p!!
11/11/2006 11:59:06 Freeze The Flame Is It Me Denman Don't Push It Tipperary All Star Graphic Approach Vodka Bleu Two Miles West Star De Mohaison Idle Talk Tote Placepot, 16 bets * £0.20 Source:Internet got back £7.04 for £3.20 stake, needed Denman out of it really!

there's the proof, i actually got 2 lines up for the massive stake of 20p!!
11/11/2006 11:59:06:gBC('58704612#18#9090#1')'> Freeze The Flame Is It Me Denman Don't Push It Tipperary All Star Graphic Approach Vodka Bleu Two Miles West Star De Mohaison Idle Talk Tote Placepot, 16 bets * £0.20 Source:Internet got back £7.04 for £3.20 stake, needed Denman out of it really!
I believed you:lol It's a bit of a p1sser when you get the p/p up with such a poor dividend. I did expect it to pay more tbh but profit is profit.