Euro Hockey Challenge + Karjala Cup 2006

18.30 Hungary - Slovenia Slovenia will play with only three players from their first team.On the other side will Hungary play with full squad + Omar Ennaffati (CAN/HUN) and Roger Holeczy (USA/HUN). I think that slovenia with youngsters team have not any chance. Bigg stake on this match. pick: Hungary odd: 2,50 (Starbet) stake:9/10

Re: Euro Hockey Challenge 10/11/2006

Friday 10 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Belarus v Denmark (13:30 GMT)1.774.603.30109%
France v Lithuania (14:00 GMT)1.316.006.80108%
Hungary v Slovenia (17:30 GMT)2.434.552.50104%
Norway v Poland (17:30 GMT)1.654.753.75109%

Re: Euro Hockey Challenge + Karjala Cup 2006

any news from this tournament guys? sounds very interesting!
Well i think that all teams in the tournament look very interesting as they have lots of routine and so on. Russia beat Finland on their home ground 3-2 and Czech rep. and the Swedes are now playing a really intense game where the Czech are ahead 3-2. I'll post odds on the upcoming games when i have them and try to find some decent picks too. Often these tournys have low status but the first two games have been very promising:ok.

Well i think that all teams in the tournament look very interesting as they have lots of routine and so on. Russia beat Finland on their home ground 3-2 and Czech rep. and the Swedes are now playing a really intense game where the Czech are ahead 3-2. I'll post odds on the upcoming games when i have them and try to find some decent picks too. Often these tournys have low status but the first two games have been very promising:ok.
Thanx Bamse!

I´m thinking about Hungary' date=' but I´m not sure. Do you really think they are winning? Which important Slovenian players are not participating?[/quote'] Maybe I am late but still some time till match. There is no one playing from slovenian champions Jesenice and also not the best players from other slovenian clubs. I see big problems especially with goalkeepers because we have here some 5th or 6th goalie according to quality, missing Kristan, Glavič, Mohorič, Ulčar and Hočevar. I took it early with better odds but still IMO anything above 2,00 worth of middle-high stake. In additon to that the match is in Hungary and home team is in best squad. For me it would be huge surprise everything except home win. :hope

Re: Euro Hockey Challenge + Karjala Cup 2006 Karjala

Saturday 11 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Russia v Sweden (13:00 GMT)2.464.332.58103%
Finland v Czech Republic (16:30 GMT)2.024.403.25104%
Sunday 12 November 2006
Czech Republic v Russia (13:00 GMT)2.354.352.14113%
Finland v Sweden (16:30 GMT)2.254.302.24113%

Saturday 11 November 2006
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Poland v Belarus (13:00 GMT)5.251.13108%
Slovenia v France (14:00 GMT)4.501.16108%
Lithuania v Hungary (17:00 GMT)4.251.18109%
Norway v Denmark (17:00 GMT)1.412.70108%

Re: Euro Hockey Challenge + Karjala Cup 2006 Czech Republic (damn,thats hard to spell) 3,25 ooks interesting. Finland has not played very well, and have Wallinheimo in goal...that can´t be good. I dont know anything about Czech´s lineup, but 3,25 seems a bit too high. Thoughts, anyone?

Czech Republic (damn' date='thats hard to spell) 3,25 ooks interesting. Finland has not played very well, and have Wallinheimo in goal...that can´t be good. I dont know anything about Czech´s lineup, but 3,25 seems a bit too high. Thoughts, anyone?[/quote'] was thinking the same thing. The Finns were down 0-2 to Russia and lost 2-3 at home in Finland. Russians have many new players albeit Russia is absolutely crawling with talent these days. The pressure is on Finland here and it might suit the Czech well as they can use their counter-attacks. An interesting bet I've found is: Sweden - Finland (u20) Sweden have an interesting team here and will play junior WC at home 2007. They have had the chance to have lots of continuity in the squad with Torgny Bendelin as coach. Earlier in Ceska cup they lost to the Russians 0-4 but in this tournament they won 6-1 and the odds on the Russians were a mere 1.35! My knowledge on the Finns is limited but they lost 1-2 to the Czech rep. If Sweden can keep up with their form from the game against Russia they have a great chance here and so I'm trying a small wager on Sweden here Sweden @ 2.10 bwin 4/10

18.30 Hungary - Slovenia Slovenia will play with only three players from their first team.On the other side will Hungary play with full squad + Omar Ennaffati (CAN/HUN) and Roger Holeczy (USA/HUN). I think that slovenia with youngsters team have not any chance. Bigg stake on this match. pick: Hungary odd: 2,50 (Starbet) stake:9/10
:ok (7:1)

Re: Euro Hockey Challenge + Karjala Cup 2006 Forgot: miki22 :clap Great work ! Bamse: Thanks for the feedback, have tried a small stake on the Czechs. Can´t find that U20 game at any of "my" bookmakers, that sucks :wall Btw: Bamse: Do you bet on Bandy? Maybe time to find the winners in that sport ? They are there to be picked up from time to time.

Forgot: miki22 :clap Great work ! Bamse: Thanks for the feedback, have tried a small stake on the Czechs. Can´t find that U20 game at any of "my" bookmakers, that sucks :wall Btw: Bamse: Do you bet on Bandy? Maybe time to find the winners in that sport ? They are there to be picked up from time to time.
Yeah, odds on the U20 was hard to find. I do bet on bandy sometimes but I'm surely no expert. I'd very much like to get some discussion going about it here on PL :ok

Sweden - Finland (u20) Sweden have an interesting team here and will play junior WC at home 2007. They have had the chance to have lots of continuity in the squad with Torgny Bendelin as coach. Earlier in Ceska cup they lost to the Russians 0-4 but in this tournament they won 6-1 and the odds on the Russians were a mere 1.35! My knowledge on the Finns is limited but they lost 1-2 to the Czech rep. If Sweden can keep up with their form from the game against Russia they have a great chance here and so I'm trying a small wager on Sweden here Sweden @ 2.10 bwin 4/10
2-1 FT bet won :cow

Selection Finland
Strength 5/10
Date 12/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning This is an important derby between the two rivals Sweden and Finland. Finland are playing at home in Hartwall arena and will have good support in this game. They have lost 2-3 against Russia and won 3-2 against the Czech Rep. Sweden have lost both games so far 4-5. In the first game Johan Backlund was goaltender and he looked pretty insecure. He will play today aswell. In the game against the Czech they got an injury on of the most important players Jonathan Hedström and they also have injuries on Per Hållberg and Tim Eriksson. With the injuries that Sweden has and the home advantage I will back Finland on this one.

Event Karjala cup: Czech rep. - Russia
Selection Over 5.5
Strength 4/10
Date 12/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.91 (Back)
Reasoning This tournament have has many games going over 5.5 so far and its very evident that the teams are taking this very seriously. The Czech have one win and Russia two which will make both of them go for the win here if they want to win the entire tournament (there is no final in this tourny). All of the teams have many good players up-front and they seem to be in good form. The czech will also have Malek in the goal and I think that he is a weaker choice than Chechmanek.