3% Drip system

After reading someones drip system, in which they aimed to increase their bank roll by 3% with each bet, i have decided to do the same, so far with decent results. My point to this is, that i never know when or how a bet will come as its usually in running, and i dont bet it till a decision right there and then. My current fav is backing under a certain num of goals, on betfair, in about the 75th min and giving myself a 1 goal lee way but 2 more goals will knacker me. i am taking odds of about 1.1 ish. and i always lay it off at 1.01 so any last minute goals dont screw me. so far i've raised a £10 to £32. my high was £37 but i got a loss which knocked it down to about £25. my point to this thread is should it be in here, or is there like a results page, or more to the point does anyone care, what i have achieved if im not predicting it. i know im an after better or whatever, but i didnt know if its interesting to hear that or not. i mean the ideas there for you to use. for posterity if anything else. i am using livescore.com to keep up to date with the score and current min of the game. though after watching the hammers arse game it was about 5 mins fast!! i also tried to use fast-scores as touted on this site, but that was even quicker! it must be an auto clock based on a kick off time or something. but in the 75th min of the game, on sky, it was in about the 82nd on fast scores! so does anyone know of any ACCURATE websites with real times on them?? i like to bet on all football globally.

Re: 3% Drip system I noticed that fast scores seems to show the game a lot further in thn it actually is. On the point of posting up detail about your adventure. I didnt feel keen putting mine up for the same reason, alot of in running bets that cant be followed. What I did was set up a blog. Fix it up with a link to here and check with the boss thatits ok to link here to there. That way you can track it all there and anyone interested can go there and check it out for themselves.