A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION The head to heads in this League need to be taken notice of at times because history suggested Perth would not be an easy assignment for Melbourne. Adelaide is another side who has beaten melbourne regularly. That is another Perth/Melbourne game decided by the one goal.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION

The head to heads in this League need to be taken notice of at times because history suggested Perth would not be an easy assignment for Melbourne. Adelaide is another side who has beaten melbourne regularly. That is another Perth/Melbourne game decided by the one goal.
Nice to return home and see a positive result though not one that I would be extremely glad with. Thanks Beejay,Ads,and Oscar:clap . The bookmakers seems to be more versed with the league now than at the beginning of the season. It's either the top spots that are allowing the upper teams to relax a little bit more in the games or the bottom teams are now starting to fight for their breath. Lets hope the remaining matches for the round will be more pro punters. Good Luck to all.:drums

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION

Nice to return home and see a positive result though not one that I would be extremely glad with. Thanks Beejay' date='Ads,and Oscar:clap . The bookmakers seems to be more versed with the league now than at the beginning of the season. It's either the top spots that are allowing the upper teams to relax a little bit more in the games or the bottom teams are now starting to fight for their breath. Lets hope the remaining matches for the round will be more pro punters. Good Luck to all.:drums[/quote'] Cheers Candy, not a problem :cheers Going to be a similar vein in tonight's game. :loon

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION 30m Sydney 0 - 0 NZ Knights The ball has almost made the Knights penalty area once and Sydney has had all the play but they are doing little with it. Live Game Stats can be found HERE I'm glad I didn;t put my life savings on the first half Sydney lead :loon Confident they will win tho :ok

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION Thoroughly deserved goal to Sydney as they have had all the play and as I was thinking, a first half goal to the home side. Now we just need at least one more :clap Strange type of goal by Sasho Petrovski but it will do 40m Sydney 1 - 0 NZ Knights Can't see the Knights scoring the way they are playing :ok

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION HT: Sydney 1 - 0 NZ Knights Half time in Sydney and to be honest apart from one Jonti Richter shot that never looked likely, the Knights never looked like scoring and Sydney are dominating general play. I would be happy to settle for the 1-0 win so God and Ice can get the +1.25 NZ up, but my feeling is that the home team are going to score at least another one, if not two, and I have them going for the 3-0 scoreline at $11

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION really strange goal by Sydney...certainly not going to make top 100 goals of the season.....:unsure I personally felt the first qtr of the match was quite even.....there was alot of scrappy play & sydney held posession.....I thought the knights keeper played well in the first half.....shame he has Fu#kwit defenders like Che Bunce in front of him......EMblem cost the knights the goal & funnily enough he is playing up front as the lone striker for the knights.:lol