** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6-10/11

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6-10/11

EventBelarus - Denmark
SelectionBalarus to win
Strength10/10
Date10/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.76 (Back)
ReasoningBelarus already won over Denamrk 4-1 last year.Belarus is stronger team then Denmark and i think that will win again.Denamark won over Italy(5-2) and Norway (3-2) and drawed with France 1-1 in this year.But Belarus is stronger side then this teams and i think that will win here over Denmark today

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EventNorway-Poland
SelectionNorway to win
Strength10/10
Date10/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceEurobet @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningIn this international tournament Norway play against Poland.Both are not so strong in ice hockey but league of Norway started long time ago and i think that their players are more prepared for this game then Poland.Norway also lost last three friendly games against France, Italy and Denmark and thats are so bad resultsd for Norway.This time i think that they will be more focused on the result wich they will take. i will bet on Norway here.Also Norway have 4-1 over Poland in previous meetings.

EventHungary - Slovenia
Selectiondouble chance:Hungary to win or draw
Strength10/10
Date10/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceEurobet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningSlovenia have 3-0 over Hungary in previously games but this time i predict that Hungary will win.It seems that Slovenia will not play with full team and odds dropped a lit today.I will take this game with double chance coz i dont bolive that Slovenia is able to beat Hungary 4th time in a row

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6-10/11 Allsvenskan 10/11 Björklöven - VIK Pick : X2, 2,00 (Bet365) Björklöven has three players out, playing for Swedish juniorteam, three players out cause of injuries, among them their 1 keeper. One player with fever yesterday. Vik has two players away for juniorteam, lost their manager to Frölunda this week, but that did not affect them, won last game. 3-2 looks like close, but according to reports should have been 6-2. Björklöven are undefeated at home, but are really terrible away. If you look at their last games it looks like their form is going downwards, with tight wins at home vs relatively weak teams and big losts away vs strong teams. Conclusion: Its time for Björklöven to loose their first point at home, and I think VIK are the team to do it. VIK pays 3,4 for win, but i can´t leave 2,00 for X2 alone, a valuebet in my opinion.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6-10/11 Björklöven - Västerås Not much write-up but I dont think we will see a high scoring game here. Most games have gone over for Björklöven and thats why the bookies are raising the line to 6.5 here. Västerås have a good defensive but are pretty ineffective up front. In this game they will miss some of their best offensive players. The players they missed have scored 31 pts so far this season! Björklövens form is declining IMO and this will be a very tough game. With the ineffectivity up front that the teams have shown lately and Västerås defensive Im hoping for a low scoring game here. Going for under 6.5 @ 1.71 with bet365 5/10