** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6-10/11

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6/11

That's odd, they paid me half the bet even though only half of my double came in haha! Someone explain to me how betting Bjorkloven -2.5 and Vastergits (the ones who lost) on the moneyline can result in any kind of return when Vastergits lost????? Still I won't complain haha!!:cow
Oh I see I had Vastergits on 0.0 handicap. Bargain;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Denmark , i dont miss things like that.. Had Max 3000 on Herning WIN.... :ok :nana
Will keep an eye out for your Danish bets then. I have bets in this league from time to time and its always good to have the locals in to give a second opinion.

Yeah you can bet on tie when it comes to normal 1-X-2 betting. You then bet on what the result will be after the regular time i.e. 60 min. After that there is also over-time. If you want your bet to include over-time then go for the moneyline (ML) bet. :ok PS. Aren't you a lucky sod tonight? :)
This works only for NHL. In european hockey Moneyline returns your money if overtime. At least that's for bet365

Linz - Innsbruck
Today, 19:15
Pick: Linz (-0,5) Stake: 7/10 Odds: 2.30 Bookmaker: Pinnacle Forget about the table, Linz is not such a bad team to be at the bottom and Innsbruck IMO don´t have a team for playoff this season. After poor start Linz finally put some great performances, especially after arrival of two new canadians, attacker Kelly and defender Gaucher. They won two in row demolishing also strong Vienna Capitals at home. The atmosphere is great and they would like to continue this winning streak as they already lost two times against Innsbruck this season. On other side Innsbruck is dropping in form. They had big conflicts in team, the club also suspended their best player Todd Elik and they easily lost last two matches. Now they saw they cannot play without him so he is returning in team. But the question is are all misunderstandings between players solved. Also today Innsbruck cannot count on two very important defenders, Cornacchia who is with canadian national team and injured Muller. IMO they cannot replace these two missing. I see big value on home team, odds are really great and worth of quite big stake. GL :hope

Linz - Innsbruck
Today, 19:15
Pick: Linz (-0,5) Stake: 7/10 Odds: 2.30 Bookmaker: Pinnacle Forget about the table, Linz is not such a bad team to be at the bottom and Innsbruck IMO don´t have a team for playoff this season. After poor start Linz finally put some great performances, especially after arrival of two new canadians, attacker Kelly and defender Gaucher. They won two in row demolishing also strong Vienna Capitals at home. The atmosphere is great and they would like to continue this winning streak as they already lost two times against Innsbruck this season. On other side Innsbruck is dropping in form. They had big conflicts in team, the club also suspended their best player Todd Elik and they easily lost last two matches. Now they saw they cannot play without him so he is returning in team. But the question is are all misunderstandings between players solved. Also today Innsbruck cannot count on two very important defenders, Cornacchia who is with canadian national team and injured Muller. IMO they cannot replace these two missing. I see big value on home team, odds are really great and worth of quite big stake. GL :hope
Now this is outstanding!!!! GREAT WORK!!!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6/11 Wow, 9-2 Linz. Impressive stuff darkihno. Just some small thoughts about tomorrow. The double Västerås/Leksand gives us the odds 1.92 tomorrow. Västerås couldn't handle Hammarby away despite outshooting them 41-20. Oskarshamn has an OK team but Västerås wil be filled with revenge and I think they'll win at home. Leksand is a banker. 1.20 against Huddinge is playable. They'll win for sure.

Wow, 9-2 Linz. Impressive stuff darkihno. Just some small thoughts about tomorrow. The double Västerås/Leksand gives us the odds 1.92 tomorrow. Västerås couldn't handle Hammarby away despite outshooting them 41-20. Oskarshamn has an OK team but Västerås wil be filled with revenge and I think they'll win at home. Leksand is a banker. 1.20 against Huddinge is playable. They'll win for sure.
IFK Arboga IK v Rögle BK, what do you think about this one? IMO Rögle BK should win in this game, Arboga after 3 consecutive defeats and Rögle BK loosing just one game till now. 1.50 for Rögle BK should be ok.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6/11 Rögle Injuries: Kenny Jönsson, Marc Cavosie, David Oliver and Martin Johansson National teams: Patrik Zackrisson and Mads Bødker Erik Andersson, new guy from HV71 on loan. Despite Rögle missing a lot of players I might bet on them anyway, haven't decided yet. 1.57 @Bet365

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6/11 Warning about Rögle (except injuries): Their last three wins are after o.t. the game before that they lost to AIK. I think Rögle will win tonight, but I stay away from that odds. Short about my picks: Sundsvall - Bofors, Bofors 2,20 (Bet365) Sundsvall usually a strong hometeam, but have 2-5-0 this season, they don´t loose often, but d´on´t win either. Last homegame they lost to Rögle after o.t. Bofors are not as good as usually this season, with only three wins. Interestingly enough those three wins were away. Hard to say something about their form, last awaygame they beat AIK 4-1, but then they lost at home to Nyköping 6-5. They have had bad luck against topteams in tight games, and I rank them as the better team compared to Sundsvall. Växjö - SSK, SSK 2,15 (Bet365) This may look like a strange bet considering Växjös current form, but tonight they miss Steve Saviano, with 4 goals and 12 assists in 16 games. Växjö does not have anyone to replace an important player in the first line up. Without this info i would say that SSK and Växjö are two evenly strong teams, and 2,15 would be worth considering, now i find value in 2,15 for SSK.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6-10/11 Not much time for write-ups but Im going for: Nybro - Björklöven: Over 5.5 @ 1.72 pinnacle The stats and the many injuries in the teams are good reasons for this bet. 4 out of last 5 for each teams have gone over 5.5. Hammarby +1.5 @ 1.80 expekt Almtuna are simply too big favs here. They are first of all a team that performs best at home and Hammarby are playing better and better. Hammarby might become somewhat of a boogie team for some of the bigger teams. Södertälje @ 2.15 centrebet Agree with G:G here. Växjös injury is not good at all and Södertälje have a good roster and have decent form. Time for the Lakers to get back down to earth here.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6-10/11 You hit hard again, Bamse ! Glad i backed you on Hammarby and over, hope that SSK wins, and we can wrap up a profitable evening. Btw: Bofors...yet another strange team, acoording to reports they were playing well, leading 2-0, and then completely lost the plot.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6-10/11

You hit hard again' date=' Bamse ! Glad i backed you on Hammarby and over, hope that SSK wins, and we can wrap up a profitable evening. Btw: Bofors...yet another strange team, acoording to reports they were playing well, leading 2-0, and then completely lost the plot.[/quote'] Yep, looks a perfect night. SSK game interrupted due to fire alarm tho. Agree on Bofors. Other teams I dont get are Almtuna and AIK, they get praise from time to time but mark my words, something is wrong in those teams.

Agree on Bofors. Other teams I dont get are Almtuna and AIK' date=' they get praise from time to time but mark my words, something is wrong in those teams.[/quote'] Almtuna: Rumour says they have problems with attitude, the players have no trust for the manager. As you say, something fishy, you just dont lose like yesterday against bajen. AIK: I Have pretty good insight, and from what I know everyones pretty OK with the way they are plaiying and the results they get. If you look at the team they are placed about where the should be, maybe been scoring to poor and saved by the goalie to often for me to feel confident in betting on them. I mostly avoid betting on AIK, they can and have beat every team, and can and have lost at least points to every team. Ok, a bit off topic, but had to get this of my chest !!

Karjala Cup:

Finland - Russia 1,90 4,30 3,10

Czech Republic - Sweden 2,05 4,20 2,80

TUI Nations Cup:

Canada - Latvia 1,50 4,80 4,30

Japan - Germany 8,00 6,50 1,20

These are the games tonight, I´ll have to check lineups etc before commenting.