** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6-10/11

3 Games from me 6/11 Sweden Allsvenskan

>Betfair @ 1.65 (Back)
Reasoning Hammary - Væsterås Væsterås are in good form last 6games 4-1-1 28-12. Hammarby is not good this season, but played a little better latest games. But not enough in this one.. 10/10 Væsterås @1.65
>Betfair @ 1.35 (Back)
ReasoningAllsvenskan Bjørkløven - Arboga In this one there can only be one winner. Bjørkløven are playing some good hockey and are at least one/two clases beete than Arboga. odds only @1.35, but it should be sure money in the bank.. 10/10 Bjørkløven @1.35 Betfair
DENMARK
Centrebet @ 2.60 (Back)
ReasoningAAB - Herning Denmark best leauge. Herning are top of table and away this season they have 5/6 one in OT. They scores the goals and the Value in this one is good at @2.60 close game but Herning are on the run.. 10/10 Herning @2.60

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6/11 Sweden Allsvenskan

Monday 6 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Bjorkloven v IFK Arboga (18:00 GMT)1.376.507.60102%
Hammarby v Vasteraas (18:00 GMT)4.405.601.66101%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6/11 Norway Eliteserien

Tuesday 7 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Frisk Asker v Trondheim (17:30 GMT)1.575.503.80109%
Furuset v Stavanger (17:30 GMT)3.105.101.77109%
Comet v HC Sparta Prague (18:00 GMT)2.354.702.25109%
Stjernen v Vålerengen (18:00 GMT)4.005.301.55109%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6/11 Björklöven - Arboga Björklöven will surely handle Arboga at home tonight. They've lost two straight games by 7-2 and must get back on track now. This is the perfect game. With Mattias Ritola and Niklas Bröms being recalled to Leksand, Arboga are severely weakened. They've also got some defense-problems. Björklöven are very strong at home, beating teams as Leksand and Södertälje. I played Björklöven-2 1.952@Pinnacle yesterday but odds and line has changed. Just look for the best handicap-odds. Game on in 40 mins!!!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 6/11

Björklöven - Arboga Björklöven will surely handle Arboga at home tonight. They've lost two straight games by 7-2 and must get back on track now. This is the perfect game. With Mattias Ritola and Niklas Bröms being recalled to Leksand, Arboga are severely weakened. They've also got some defense-problems. Björklöven are very strong at home, beating teams as Leksand and Södertälje. I played Björklöven-2 1.952@Pinnacle yesterday but odds and line has changed. Just look for the best handicap-odds. Game on in 40 mins!!!
I just looked at the bet but as you said the lines have changed so instead I made a double with Björklöven and Västerås @ 1.98 b365

I think he was talking about the goal handicap Bamse.
Yeah, but the bet obviously lost some value due to the hcp line shifting a bit so it's just the double for me. I've been having some bad luck lately with teams that should beat a fairly large hcp so I'm a bit careful with these bets. Mind you the stake on the double wasnt that large either. GL :hope

Yeah, but the bet obviously lost some value due to the hcp line shifting a bit so it's just the double for me. I've been having some bad luck lately with teams that should beat a fairly large hcp so I'm a bit careful with these bets. Mind you the stake on the double wasnt that large either. GL :hope
I understand Bamse. i think teams get ahead and just take it easy, and save energy...

Some bet that wouldve been! :lol
They sob's lol..I did one the other day and they emailed me to say they declined the bet cus they screwed the odds themself lol no other book i know does that they just accept the mistake they made.

thwese games are not set up today are they???
TBH, I can't even imagine that happening mate. I don't even know if theres ever been a scandal of that sort in Swedish hockey. (but if Björklöven loses then of course we will yell fix!) :lol

I have seen that the swedes have made full Valuebet on Arboga..!! 10/10 and max on Arboga!! They must have great conections!!!
Errm.. have been looking around at some of the Swedish forums and all I see is strong confidence in Björklöven.