** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Nap-Attack System

Ok this one is relatively simple to follow and so far is producing good results.... take a look :) All you need is www.dailynaps.co.uk list of naps and you're ready. It will take about 10 minutes to get all your bets on. Go through the dailynaps race-card..... Bet 50p to Win, on every nap that is ABOVE evens and BELOW 4/1 Bet 50p Each Way, on every nap ABOVE 4/1 Leave any horses out who are less than Evens. Now place £5 to WIN on the Daily Naps Best Nap, regardless of it's odds. This should cost you around £15 - £20 to cover. I'd say 15% of the naps will be less than evens so won't be eligable. Some tipsters naps will be the same, but treat every nap as an individual bet, so if three tipsters tip Supreme Catch, and it's odds are 2/1 then you would be betting £1.50 on Supreme Catch to Win. Give it a try tomorrow! You'll be surprised how effective this is! :ok Obviously, if you can afford it, you can double all amounts. Today you would be up around 25+ points if you'd used this system ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Nap-Attack System

To lay under £2: Click lay and change the odds to something that wont be matched i.e. 1.01 for £2, then confirm. You will now have a unmatched bet of £2 @ 1.01. Change the £2 into £2 + whatever you want to lay i.e. To lay for 30p change to £2.30. Confirm. Now you have two unmatched bets, one for £2, one for 30p both at @ 1.01. Change the odds on the 30p bet to the correct lay odds and cancel the £2 bet. Confirm. You should now have laid the bet for 30p.
The same as this except click back and enter a price higher than odds currently available. P.S> Although you can place a bet for less than £2, you must have at least £2 and your required stake in your account to do so.

Re: The Nap-Attack System

Hi fromhell....no with betfair you would place 50p to win and 50p to place......pretty much same way as doing an each way.....although you have to have a minimum bet of £2 unless you use an API such as MarketFeeder Pro which lets you bet any amount on Befair (even 1p!)
But there is different odds for winner and place and your system suggest each way above 4/1. how handle with this?

Re: The Nap-Attack System Hi Fromhell, When you do an each way bet with a bookmaker, your effectively betting half the money on the horse to win, and half the money for the horse to place (at shorter odds) This is exactly the same as betting half to win and half to place on Betfair, regardless of the fact that the win odds are bigger than the place odds ;)

Re: The Nap-Attack System Hello. My interest is growing regarding horse racing, but since I live in Portugal (like Pinho) the info I can get on the races is very limited. Therefor I sometimes follow the tips of the punters that post here. The bad part of it is that I only have an open acount on Bwin which have a very limited options regarding racing. Nevertheless seeing this system made me create and excel sheet to try to test it but the daily naps (http://www.dailynaps.co.uk/) seem to have stopped this 2 days. Any reason for that to happen? Thanks in advance an GL. :ok

Re: The Nap-Attack System Sousa, my advice is to open an account on betfair, they have portuguese costumer support, you can send them an email to [email protected] and they'll answer you back in portuguese. Personal advice: don't think that winning money on horses is easy, it took me 6 months of trial and error to make any sort of constant (small) profit from it. You have lots of systems here on PL, read through the threads and paper trial any ideas you have or see in a forum for a reasonable period of time (minimum for me is 2 weeks) to make sure you are confortable with the system. This will save you lots of money. Apart from that, Good Luck and Welcome. Pinho

Re: The Nap-Attack System Pinhofap, I have thought of oppening a Betfair account and I'll probably do so soon. Regarding horses I agree that isn't easy to make money with them and I have read some systems posted. Since I didn't start betting long ago my bets have been small and never had a consistant system. I have profit regarding tennis but since I tend to bet on soccer and some horses my money just vanished :wall. I'll try to keep up my posts readings and make the right selections and maybe some day I'll create my own system :hope. Thanks for the advices. :ok Sousa

Re: The Nap-Attack System Thanks for the links alkarkar. I was going to test this system (have done so for the 6th and 7th this month) with a slight difference. When a horse odds are >4/1 (5.0) I apply the EW terms but betting the double I would bet on a single. So I would bet, for example, 50p on win and 100p on place. Don't know if I have the time to keep this system updated nor if I testing it the right way because I'm new at betting and even more on betting on horses but I can try to post the results whenever I have the time to do so if you want. Cheers and GL :ok

Re: The Nap-Attack System I forgot one thing. Since I only have an account on Bwin and their choices regarding horse racing are limited and the prices are below Betfair, for instance, sometimes I don't have place prices for the horses. How can I get those (since winning prices can be found at gg.com)? Thanks :ok

Re: The Nap-Attack System I found this , is it correct? The rules for determining the odds you get for placed runners are as follows:

Number of runnersHandicap RaceNon-Handicap Race
Less than 5No place betting. All money goes to win only
5,6 or 71/4 of the odds for the first two to finish
8 to 111/5 of the odds for the first three to finish
12 to 151/4 odds, first three1/5 odds, first three
16 or more1/4 odds, first four1/5 odds, first three

Re: The Nap-Attack System Today's picks:

Crs

Time Today's Naps Tips
Carl 12:20 Tidal Bay 2
Carl 12:50 According To John 1
Carl 2:00 Strong Resolve 4
Carl 2:30 Clueless 2
Carl 2:30 Tomillielou 1
Carl 3:05 Corrib Lad 2
Carl 3:40 Bobby Donald 2
Chel 1:05 Fair Along 2
Chel 1:05 Natal 3
Chel 1:35 According To Pete 1
Chel 1:35 Pedrobob 1
Chel 1:35 Unjust Law 1
Chel 2:10 It Takes Time 1
Chel 2:45 Acambo 1
Chel 2:45 Detroit City 9
Chel 2:45 Sweet Wake 1
Chel 3:20 Imperial Commander 2
Chel 3:20 Massini´s Maguire 1
Chel 3:20 Wichita Lineman 3
Chel 3:55 Truckers Delight 1
Font 1:15 Only Vintage 2
Font 12:40 Beauchamp Star 1
Font 2:20 Swift Sailor 1
Font 2:55 Hawadeth 1
Font 3:30 River Amora 1
Font 4:05 Dishdasha 4

Re: The Nap-Attack System Thanks Sousa, although i dont know for how long i will updating the thread. No promises. Can someone help me with place odds? If win odds are 3.00 (2/1) and bookies are giving 1/4 of this as place odds i believe that the correct calculation is:((3-1)/4+1) = (2/4+1) = 1.5 Am i right?

Re: The Nap-Attack System alkarkar, Maybe I got it wrong but I think some calculations you made are not correct. For instance Mr Splodge win odds were 9 and place odds were 2.6. So if Mr Splodge won the race you should get (9*0.5) + (2.6*0.5) - 1 = 4.8, correct? Keep up the good work and GL :ok