Wincanton 04/11

Re: Wincanton 04/11

looks like a ruby day to me:ok
Too right! Ruby has 7 rides and RPF prices are: 1/4 (fav) 4/1 (3rd fav) 10/11 (fav) 9/4 (2nd fav) 10/3 (fav) 10/11 (fav) 3/1 (2nd fav) Doing a Frankie?:unsure ...I personally think he has excellent chances on all his rides and would be amazed if he doesn't have at least 4 winners:eek

Re: Wincanton 04/11 :hopeladalko for me Spotted when 3rd to Little Big Horse, 2m6f110yds (5yo+) (0-145) handicap chase, Market Rasen, 24th September 2005, Good. Ladalko repeated his problem from a couple of season ago and he continues to make mistakes over fences. However, there is no doubt that if his fencing problems can be ironed out he will be able to take advantage of a really good handicap mark. He mark a bad mistake six fences out on this occasion but he recovered well to make the frame. Should his connections decide to go back over hurdles he can win over the smaller obstacles too. He took advantage of his lenient assessment when landing an amateur riders chase at Newbury winning with sufficient ease to indicate that he will be of continued interest even after he is reassessed. He was just touched off over 4m1f at Ayr in the Scottish Grand National. There are good prizes to be won with him as he is clearly highly also nicholls being on morning line and he says they have had this race in mind all year and who,s on top inform man walsh :hope

Re: Wincanton 04/11 How do'ya like your Super Heinz bet then:lol Super Heinz - A Super Heinz consists of 120 bets involving 7 selections from different events:

21 doubles 35 trebles 35 four-fold accumulators 21 five -fold accumulators 7 six-fold accumulators 1 seven-fold accumulator

A minimum of two of your selections must win in order for you to get a return.
A £1 Super Heinz has a total stake of £120

Sport Horse Racing
Event 2.10 Wincanton
Selection Turko
Strength 10/10
Date 04/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ SP (Back)
Reasoning Predator is coming here looking for a 5 timer this season after winning just 3 days ago but extra furlong and step up in class looks like it will take effect on him. Boychuk looks the main danger after making a seasonal winning apperance last october but I wasn't to impressed with his jumping that day and Turko is given the nod today. Looks to have a good season in front of him Nicholls has really got his season fyling the past month with many winners and should take all the beating again today also this horse is one of my 10 to follw this year so hoping he wins again.

Too right! Ruby has 7 rides and RPF prices are: 1/4 (fav) 4/1 (3rd fav) 10/11 (fav) 9/4 (2nd fav) 10/3 (fav) 10/11 (fav) 3/1 (2nd fav) Doing a Frankie?:unsure ...I personally think he has excellent chances on all his rides and would be amazed if he doesn't have at least 4 winners:eek
Well, the first 2 are in.....2/11 and 9/2;) EDIT: and now the 3rd @ 4/7

Horse: Swansea Bay Course: WINCANTON Time: 3.20 Has twice tasted success in this event in the past and has shaped encouraginglyon two start for new trainer Evan Williams Big E/W 12/1
Was travelling well, faded nr the end but good run, Unlucky not to make the frame.