** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5)

Friday 3 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Fenerbahçe v Gaziantepspor (18:00 GMT)1.306.0012.50102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Saturday 4 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Ankaraspor v Kayserispor (12:00 GMT)2.263.303.45104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sivasspor v Denizlispor (12:00 GMT)2.053.353.90105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sakaryaspor v Trabzonspor (17:00 GMT)3.753.402.20102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 5 November 2006
Bursaspor v Vestel Manisaspor (12:00 GMT)2.753.352.55106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gençlerbirligi v Ankaragücü (12:00 GMT)2.353.253.75100% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Caykur Rizespor v Galatasaray (14:00 GMT)6.003.601.72103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Antalyaspor v Besiktas (17:00 GMT)4.003.352.05104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Erciyesspor v Konyaspor (18:00 GMT)2.623.252.60108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) at first sight,fenerbahce seem clear win with their improving performance. Also Sivasspor can beat Denizli at home. I think Vestel Manisa is overpriced.Their opponent Bursa have some troubles.Their manager have resigned from his job.Also Manisa forward Rafael is back after suspension.Previews will be posted later.Good luck guys!!!

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) Sakaryaspor v Trabzonspor Sakarya and Trabzonspor shock all of us last week. Sakaryaspor have just a good goalkeeper not eny more.they try to play good football but just trying. Of the other hand Trabzonspor is a really disappointment for every one. Sakaryaspor waek side is the wings and Trabzonspor use good the wings. My personaly think is we can see in this game from Trabzonspor good wings attacks and maybe 2-3 head goals. Away win

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) Fenerbahce - Gaziantepspor (+1.75) Pick: Gaziantepspor ( 1.87 @ pointbet) First of all I want to say that Fenerbahce will win this game. They got a very important win against Manisa last week and became the leaders. After that great win I don't think they are gonna screw up here. They didn't play european matches midweek so they are fully prepared for this match. You can take them in your combos comfortably from 1.30 in willhill. But this line, I really don't know. Fenerbahce still without their striker Kezman but Mehmet Yozgatli will play today. Deivid is in great form but I think that his last three goals against Manisa was because Manisa were playing attacking football and they had leaks in defense. Also the weather is terrible in istanbul today. It has been raining a lot this week and it could rain today also. Lugano's family had their 2nd son on his birthday so he is very moraled and he said he will try very hard to score for his child. In last match they played in the cup recently, both teams were without their regulars and fener beat antep by 2 goals in last ten minutes. There were goal positions for both side when the regulars joined the game as substitutes and de nigris didn't even play for antep. Today they are probably starting with De Nigris and Drincic up front. Fenerbahce will start with one striker again that way they have been playing better. I think Fener will have a harder time today. I wish Diawara played then I would be more comfortable. 2-1 is my correct score. 5/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5)

EventCaykur Rizespor-Galatasaray
Selectionaway win
Strength8/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoningİn the 12th round of turkish league Galatasaray will play in Rize against home team Rizespor. Galata played great game aginst PSV in Holland but lost 0-2.Main reason is red card of Tomas in defence.Before that red card Galatasaray dominated in the game and had a lot of chances.Now after that bad result Galatasaray can be more concentrate in domestic legue where are on the 4th position and 18 points.Fenerbahce and Vestel Manisa are leading in league with 23 points. Rizespor have just 11 points.Last game won over Trabzon in regional derby but that game is fixed and everybody know that.Trabzonspor is team wich play for mafia and bookies.So this win over Trabzon can not mean that Rize is strong.İn previous 10 games between GS and Rize Galata won 9 of 10 so it shows difference between this two teams. For Rize Ergin is out and Safet Susic will not have another missings in team.Eric Gerets will probably have full team against Rize.Witrh high motivation i think that Galata will win very easy.

EventMalatyaspor-Karsiyakaspor
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date04/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningMalatya have high ambitions this season in turkish second league.They want make come back to first league where they played in previously seasons. Karsiyaka is fighting for relegation and club is in big financial cris.They sussesed to win in last two away games.Also they drawed in cup game against first league team Erciyes in Kayseri.But they lost last 4 games at home in league.Team is very weak and i predict high home win here for home side.

Fenerbahce - Gaziantepspor (+1.75) Pick: Gaziantepspor ( 1.87 @ pointbet) First of all I want to say that Fenerbahce will win this game. They got a very important win against Manisa last week and became the leaders. After that great win I don't think they are gonna screw up here. They didn't play european matches midweek so they are fully prepared for this match. You can take them in your combos comfortably from 1.30 in willhill. But this line, I really don't know. Fenerbahce still without their striker Kezman but Mehmet Yozgatli will play today. Deivid is in great form but I think that his last three goals against Manisa was because Manisa were playing attacking football and they had leaks in defense. Also the weather is terrible in istanbul today. It has been raining a lot this week and it could rain today also. Lugano's family had their 2nd son on his birthday so he is very moraled and he said he will try very hard to score for his child. In last match they played in the cup recently, both teams were without their regulars and fener beat antep by 2 goals in last ten minutes. There were goal positions for both side when the regulars joined the game as substitutes and de nigris didn't even play for antep. Today they are probably starting with De Nigris and Drincic up front. Fenerbahce will start with one striker again that way they have been playing better. I think Fener will have a harder time today. I wish Diawara played then I would be more comfortable. 2-1 is my correct score. 5/10
Nice write up Aimar,my selection for this game will be HT/Draw FT/Home win

I think Vestel Manisa is overpriced.Their opponent Bursa have some troubles.Their manager have resigned from his job.Also Manisa forward Rafael is back after suspension.Previews will be posted later.Good luck guys!!!
:ok excellent info vasily :ok this is the only match I'd picked out in Turkey this week -and I picked it because the odds didn't seem right to me! is the missing striker why Manisaspor lost at Sivaspor? there's a good chance of the ht/ft double in this match also -IMO!

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) Bursa - Vestel Manisa PICK: Bursa 2.80@ BWin Stake:8/10 Totally disagree with Yaman here!Vestel Manisa was leading for a long time,they were 6 points in front of Fenerbahce,but after two consecutive losses they are now on the top together with Fener.I think that they don`t have self-confidence to back on the track and Bursa,although they are back in Superleague this year,has one of the best crowd in Turkey.I think the teams are similar quality,but home ground + strong fun support=home win! Rizespor - Galatasaray PICK: Galatasaray 1.73@ Stan James Stake:10/10 Galata played very good in Eindhoven CL game,but they weren`t lucky to score and after Tomas were sent-off everything went to hell!Now they have chance to stay in tittle battle,because they are 5 points behind leading duo Fener-Manisa.

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) Needs team news to put money but here're my short comments; 19:00 Fenerbahce 1.18 X 5.50 Gaziantepspor 12.00 Odds are not enough to try on Fenerbahçe, about the handicap Zenga's Gaziantep is playing good football, and can be a close call...A surprise...Don't have big balls enough to oppose Fenerbahçe at home..But if you have, I wouldn't say it is such a bad selection 13:00 Ankaraspor BLD 2.10 X 3.20 Kayserispor 3.10 Hard call...Ankaraspor another draw..they had too many draws; Chain might break here, but not good choice for betting.. 13:00 Sivasspor 1.85 X 3.40 Denizlispor 3.60 Still I insist that Denizli is not a good team, and they continoue to make me lose money...But guess I ll oppose them again...Sivaspor is not shining as last year but I guess they may win this...team news needed, but I will probably put some on home team 18:00 Sakaryaspor 3.85 X 3.35 Trabzonspor 1.80 Sakarya made a surprising result against Beşiktaş last week (well not for me I tipped them not lose) they are good at getting something form big teams, 0-0 aginst Beşiktaş away and 3-1 (I guess) against Fenerbahçe, good keeper and passionate playing, but away team lost enough for a big team and can nick a victory here even tough they are out of form...I like to support rabzon at high odds and oppose them at lower but not sure 1.80 is enough..But 2.00 or higher would be good...A draw..maybe..Still I feel Trabzonspor can nick it... 13:00 Bursaspor 2.80 X 3.20 Vestel Manisaspor 2.25 Vestel Manispor at 2.25 Well, they lost last week, but to Fenerbahçe....Odds will drop, guess should be taken early a bit...But remember BUrsapor needs a win desperately, so not big money before the latest team news........ 13:00 Genclerbirligi 1.90 X 3.35 Ankaragücü 3.45 this is a >derby, no bet, but don't forget better to oppose favourites in the derbies rule [ 15:00 Caykur Rizespor 6.00 X 3.60 Galatasaray 1.50 Good odds for Galatasaray, but still I don't trust them away, maybe in combos to be ruined 18:00 Antalyaspor AS 4.50 X 3.50 Besiktas 1.65 If Beşiktaş won today I would definetely put some on Antalyaspor but now they'll do their best to win that game...igana's is in bad situation, but Antalya hasn't lost at home, and listened to the trainers speaking after the Denizli match last week (İn which they dominated all the match,leading 1-0 but draw unlucily at the end due to lack of good finishing forwards) their minds were in that match, and Antalya's coach Vural is known as a trouble maker for big teams, also ex-Beşiktaş keeper, Oscar Cordoba have an extra-motiavation for this match I guess. 19:00 Kayseri Erciyesspor 2.45 X 3.15 Konyaspor 2.60 No bet for me...Still home team can win it....

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) those were my early thoughts yesterday; I was inclined to take Vestel and trabzon against Bursaspor and Sakarya but Bursa's coach Çetiner's resign and Ersen's missing in Trabzon changed my mind....I still agree that they have value and one will win at least....... he only pick I had is Sivaspor against Denizlispor which I'll write a preview later...... for Fenerbahçe match I'll skip it, see no value there....... GL:hope

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Turkey)
EventSivasspor-Denizlispor
SelectionSivasspor
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningA bet bASED not mainy favouring Sivasspor, but opposing Denizlispor.......Denizlispor collected enough unexpected points caöpered to its line-up quality....they were lucky at last home match against Antalyaspor thanx to away teams generous forwards....But this time another tough team are facing them... Denizli's play is mainly based on talented midfielder yusuf, once played in Fenerbahçe, all the passes on him but he loses too much balls also...If Petce (Sivas's coach) can stop him, the home team, played better after coach change and showed more resistance day by day as seen in the last away match against Gaziantep,can grab a victory here...hey are very willing to get three points here, as the next matches are harder and should get the fruits of the beter playing somewhere, and feel this is that match... İn Sivas Balili, injured in the last match away at GAziantep at 27 minutes most probabaly will be on the picth, and Servet (important midfeldier, transferred from Fenerbahçe a few months ago) had a foof poisoning mid-week but will be on the starting eleven....Selahattin, Bülent ve Oliveria, Julio Cesar are in the injured list for Denizlispor, and I rate them important (not very tough) expect Selahhattin, I would be glad if heis in the first eleven for Denizli, lower than mediocre, misses too much chances.. PS: I stake equal stakes in sports-punter but my advice is stg like 5/10 actually PS: 1.90 is 1x2 odds not Asian HAndicap odds like in main site, -mailed and will be corected I guess

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) SIVASSPOR v DENIZLISPOR

For this game of the 12th round Sivasspor is favourite against Denizlispor. The home team has 12 points (3-3-5) and the away team has only one point of advantage (13 points, 3-4-4). The good news for Sivasspor is the absence of three important players of Denizlispor: Oliveira, Bülent and Julio Cesar. These teams met last year and Sivasspor won 1-0 at home and lost to Denizlispor away (0-4). A little statistics based on the information of Soccerway, Sivasspor at home (in the last 50 matches) has won 54% of the games while Denizlispor has lost 54% of his away games. With the emergency in his line-up Denizlispor will have a lot of difficulties to succeed obtaining one point in this round. Pick: Sivasspor, odds: 1.91, bookmaker: StanJames, stake: 10/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) Ankaraspor - Kayserispor (+0.25) Ankaraspor plays nice,has a very good squad and a coach but they keep getting draws. I expect this situation to change today because they are hungry for a win and against Kayserispor they will play very motivated at home. Ankaragücü is missing 2 players that are not so important, but Kayserispor is missing their best striker (last year's top goalscorer) gökhan ünal and important leader Bülent Bölükbasi. Last week Mehmet Topuz scored an incredible goal to open the lock after Gökhan Ünal left the field with injury. They could have a hard time without that great strike from a free-kick. I think Ankaraspor at least will not lose and Aykut Kocaman must start winning games. 2.05 (pointbet) 5/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) Sakaryaspor - Trabzonspor (-0.25) Trabzonspor is on a losing streak of 2 matches which is a huge number for a team like Trabzonspor. Ziya Dogan is a successful coach and he is now thinking of changing the whole tactic to a more attacking one to dominate the game against their opponents. They are going to Sakarya with a great motivation to stop their losing streak. They have no injuries since Ersen Martin who damaged his nose last week will be playing with a mask. Only Yattara who has been injured for a long time already and Ömer Riza who is not that much important. Sakaryaspor held Besiktas last week after they were down to 10 men. They owe their results to their great keeper martinez but since the weather will be rainy-snowy he could also screw up here. I'm not expecting Sakarya to show a good game here especially with two important missings Cangele and Murat Erdogan. They are both attacking players so Sakarya won't be dangerous up front. It all depends to Trabzon and their attacks. And of course Martinez. Odds : 1.82(pinnacle) 7/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) Sivasspor - Denizlispor (+0.5) Sivasspor surprised me so far with their good results against very good teams. They held Fenerbahce and beat Manisaspor at home ground. They have a great defense which is not so quick but really solid and dangerous on dead-balls too. Servet has a capacity to score in every corner or free-kick. Their attacker Balili were doubtful for this match but I heard that he is gonna play so with anderson and Balili they will be dangerous in attack too. They should play their game to win it. Denizli continued their lucky results last week getting a draw against Antalyaspor who dominated the whole match and conceded a great long shot goal to lose 2 points in Denizli. Denizli didn't creat much chances there and I don't think they will create here either. They have important missings like Selahattin , Bülent Ertugrul and most important Oliviera. I think Sivasspor will win this one but I'm afraid of this line. It's Sivas win or not so I'm only in for 3 stakes. odds : 2.07 (pinnacle) 3/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) K.Erciyesspor - Konyaspor (0) In my opinion Erciyesspor has a decent squad but they fail to get results because they meet great teams after the arrival of their new coach. Trabzonspor, Galatasaray and in-form Ankaragücü beat them. Fans visited the team to give them support and they are very motivated to get the win tonight. With this line I can take a safe bet here because I don't think they will lose a game in which they are so motivated. Konyaspor were unlucky last week scoring in the 88th then conceding in 93th minute to draw ankaraspor. Since their important player Yasin is sent to reserves for a long time, there is a small chaos in the team. They have very good players but I don't think they play a great team football. I don't think they are gonna get a win here because they are not so motivated it's just an away game for them. 1.89 (pinnacle) 5/10

EventSakaryaspor-Trabzonspor
Selection0:0 away win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date04/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningTrabzon have a lot of problems in club.They lost a lot when take Gokdeniz to play again after he was suspended coz fixed a lot of games in previous seasons.He is doing same thing again and i hope that one day mafia will shot him.As i heard he lost a lot of money gambling and mafia told that will shoot him if he dont back the money. Trabzon is very dangerous team for betting but i think that today will not lost against Sakarya in Adapazar.Draw is posible also but Trabzon is mach better side.I will take Trabzon with 0:0 coz this is maybe their last chance for top of league.If they lose points here and if Besiktas and Galata win tomorow this season will be over for Trabzon

Sakaryaspor v Trabzonspor Sakarya and Trabzonspor shock all of us last week. Sakaryaspor have just a good goalkeeper not eny more.they try to play good football but just trying. Of the other hand Trabzonspor is a really disappointment for every one. Sakaryaspor waek side is the wings and Trabzonspor use good the wings. My personaly think is we can see in this game from Trabzonspor good wings attacks and maybe 2-3 head goals. Away win
This is a trerible result for Trabzonspor and for the Bookies 1:0 FT.:wall

EventAntalyaspor-Besiktas
Selectionaway win
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningBesiktas lost 1-2 in Romania against Dinamo Bucarest but was better side and deserved to win that game but Slovanian refree was very funny in that game giving a panelty to dinamo. Besiktas is on the 3th place in league and have 20 points.Just 6 points behind Fener wich won over Gaziantep this week.So this game is important for Besiktas if they want fight for the title with Fener and Galata. Antalya is on the 14th position with 11 points.I expect open game with many goals and victory for Besiktas
EventAntalyaspor-Besiktas
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date04/11/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningIn previosuly season Besiktas played 8 games with Antalya with over of total 10 last games: Mar 29, 2002 Besiktas Antalyaspor 0 - 0 Nov 16, 2001 Antalyaspor Besiktas 1 - 4 Feb 03, 2001 Besiktas Antalyaspor 4 - 2 Aug 18, 2000 Antalyaspor Besiktas 1 - 2 Apr 22, 2000 Antalyaspor Besiktas 2 - 2 Dec 19, 1999 Besiktas Antalyaspor 4 - 0 Feb 05, 1999 Besiktas Antalyaspor 2 - 1 Aug 14, 1998 Antalyaspor Besiktas 0 - 3 May 03, 1998 Besiktas Antalyaspor 0 - 1 Dec 14, 1997 Antalyaspor Besiktas 3 - 3 Besiktas is in great form and Antalya is very dangerous at home.Both side will score for sure and i think that Besiktas will score one more then Antalya and take important points here

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) Antalyaspor - Besiktas (-0.5) Antalyaspor is a solid team this year only unlucky to get points. Yilmaz Vural's teams have always caused trouble to big teams. They are good in defense which Besiktas would hate. Besiktas on the other hand played a difficult match in Romania and lost at the last minute which of course made the team's morale very low. Also they are very tired for this match because they are coming from Romania and going to Antalya and the pitch in Romania was tiring I think. They will also miss Delgado as a late shock injury which will hurt their creativity up front. Not to add that they are not playing so good and have a hard time scoring (they couldn't score against 10 men sakarya last week). I rate this match %55 - 45% with this line which make Antalyaspor a slight value. Antalyaspor 1.9(bet365) 5/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) Genclerbirligi - Ankaragücü (+0.25) Genclerbirligi's most impressive game this season was against Trabzonspor which they hammered 3-0. After that Trabzon lost to rize at home and then to sakarya yesterday. So this shows me what Trabzon really are actually and that game is not so important. Of course they are a good team but I really don't understand this line. Ankaragücü is on top-form and in a great winning streak. They hammered erciyesspor last week playing great footy. Home advantage means nothing for Genclerbirligi because I don't think they will fill the stadium and if boards allow it there will be more Ankaragücü fans and they are better fans. I think value is definitely on Ankaragücü here. Even on this line they are getting higher odds. Ankaragücü 2.00 (pinnacle) 7/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 3-5) Bursaspor - Vestel Manisaspor I'm not going to bet on this game. Although Manisa is not under pressure anymore Bursaspor coach Rasit Cetiner resigned from the club and assistant manager Engin İpekoglu is now in charge. This bet depends on what you believe. If you believe in chaos bet on Manisa on level ball because they are capable of winning here. If you believe Bursa players will work harder to gain respect from their new coach bet on bursa. GL :hope