** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4)

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4)

Teams: Unirea Urziceni: Grigore - Nicu, Rohat, Munteanu, C Dobre - Ricardo, C Vlad, Pojer - Gheorghe, Costescu, Stancu Missing - Negoita FC Arges: Vintila - Bazzi, Badea, Douda, Chita - Rednic, Cruceru, Prepelita, A Ionescu - C Tanasa, A Iordache Missing: no one. It is the battle against relegation. Unirea are a thypical home team who got and will get most of the points at home ground. The pitch is unbelievable good but they lack of fans, the stadium is very small so the 12 player does not exist here. They just promoted this year and didn't show much so far. Too many players don't deserve to play in Liga I! Looking at first 11 i can see something wrong. I don't blame Dan Petrescu because he has no other choice, but C Vlad does not belong to the centre of midfield as he is more like a winger or left/wright defender. I agree he has technique but he can has not vision, flair and i can see him making the defensive play here in centre. Another player i will focus on is Ricardo . He has very good technique (he's brasilian what do you want) but he lacks pace and stamina. Prepelita and Ionescu are younger and can drible past him easy! Also the defensive play for Ricardo is a disaster. I do like goalkeeper Grigore who has been many times the second goalkeeper at many teams and now that he's got a chance he proved to be a good one. Looking at Arges i don't see the last placed team! They have good and experienced players mixed with young and full of quality players like Prepelita, Cruceru and Iordache. New coach Munteanu seems to insipre the team that earn a big succes last week over Otelul. The morale is good now. They only have to show consistency here! Now the bet should be clear away win, but due to the bad weather i can not tell you that. The pitch is good but since last night it started to rain and now to snow! I do fancy though Arges but with AH +0.5 @ 1.75 2.5/10 GL
:ok :clap Sorry about you guys who wanted straight win for Arges! But the bad weather seemed to stop Arges for a win goal in last minutes!

First of all: CS Politehnica Iasi v Gloria Bistrita will play today 17,30 GMT UNIREA URZICENI – FC ARGES PITESTI This will be a game played with ambitions,several oplayers from Arges are now at Unirea:Rohat, Murgan, Negoita, Costescu, B. Stancu and A. Neagoe. Also important game for the coach Dan Petrescu(ex-Wisla Cracovia) . Unirea is in bad shape after Dan Petrescu came as a coach,the team won only one game, against Vaslui. On the other hand ,Arges is prepared to fight to avoid relegation fighting for every point.They have lot of ambitions ,determination and the suport to do this.Dorinel Munteanu succed to motivate his players and i think Arges could grab some points. UNIREA URZICENI C. Grigore - E. Nicu, Rohat, G. Munteanu, Fl. Ganea - C. Dobre, Murgan, B. Stancu, Negoita - Costescu, Alex Leandro Rezerves: Curiman – Aldea, Filatov, Pojer, M. Jovanovic, Cr. Vlad, Cr. Constantin, Pelecaci, Ricardo Absents: - Coach: Dan Petrescu FC ARGES Vintila – Chita, I. Badea, Daouda Mariko, Crivac – Cruceru, Prepelita, Ad. Ionescu, D. Rednic – C. Tanasa, Ad. Iordache Rezerve: Bosneag – Keca, Cr. Tanase, D. Mitrovic, Nastasie, Bilasco, Giannopoulos Absents: Bazzi , A. Chirita , Doman Coach: Dorinel Munteanu UNIREA URZICENI (-0,5)– FC ARGES PITESTI Pick :Arges 1,81@pinnacle 7/10
;) 0-0 FT

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) :welcometo PL hanniball23 :clap Hope to see more from you for the next matches. I am sorry you won't see alot from me for the next couple weeks but i'm very busy with an exam, but the guys from here, mostly goldmato, knows his stuff and will make you feel welcomed. Cheers :ok

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) FCU POLI TIMISOARA – FARUL CONSTANTA A few words about this important game for Poli Timisoara.They are strugling for getting a home win. If they want to play in uefa is important not to make wrong steps especialy at home. Timisoara has all the players prepared for thids game but they have problemes in atack.McKain will be back for this game. Farul wants , after they change the coach to not have emotions in the championship and to get some points.Basarab Panduru was at Poli Timisoara and he would be glad to take revange and to make problemes to Poli. FCU POLI M. Popa – Olah, McKain, Mehmedovic, Emeghara – Alexa, Caramarin, Plesan, Balace – A. Cristea, Mansour Gueye rezerves: Zimmermann – S. Radoi, Cinu, Izvoranu, Grigorie, M. Oprea, Bucur Absents: - Coach: Alin Artimon FARUL Vlas – Bacila, Ghiara, Schiopu, L. Florea – Iul. Apostol, Lungu, Senin – L. Mihai, Gurita, Mamouna Rezerves: G. Curca – Farmache, M. Nae, Pacuraru, T. Moldovan, Voiculet Absents: I. Barbu, Maxim, Todoran Coach: Barasab Panduru POLI -FARUL PICK: POLI 1,55@expekt 6/10 I like also under

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) CFR CLUJ – DINAMO Dinamo is traveling to Cluj willing to improve his old record 14 wins in a row.Now they have 13 wins and i think they are very close to take another win.Dinamo came after the win against Beskitas(hard game).In Cluj , the whether will be very cold at this game.The stadium is sold out and the home team will try to stop the "red dogs"(Dinamo).After the new coach,Bergodi came , Cluj hasnt improved his play and i dont think they cant stop the wining streak of Dinamo! Pedro Oliveira is out for the home team, he is important for the team. Dinamo will try to stay undefetead and to mentain the distance from the others competitors. CFR CLUJ Stancioiu – Panin, Jula, Cadu, Miclaus - Jose, Minteuan, Coroian – Semedo, Chihaia, Surdu Rezerves: Turcas, Anca, Fl. Dan, Tilinca, Mojica, Milosecic, Cotolan Absents: Bucurica (striker), M. Tudor (portar), Mijin (mid), Oliveira (mid) Coach: Cristiano Bergodi DINAMO Gaev – Blay, Moti, St. Radu, Pulhac – Ze Kalanga, Margaritescu, Ad. Cristea, C. Munteanu – Danciulescu, Cl. Niculescu Rezerves: Matache, Pascovici, Goian, Galamaz, D. Serban, Tames, Ropotan, I. Ganea Absents: Stanic (striker), Lerinc Coach: Mircea Rednic PIck Dinamo 6/10 1,85@bet365 GL! P.S.-I will watch this game from the stadium CFR!

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) CFR Cluj - Dinamo I've seen both teams playing and i can say Dinamo are not big favourites in this match! Cluj plaied well vs Rapid and Steaua and lost , but plaied away both games and now it's their first derby at home. Past years Cluj won both home games 1-0 and 4-2 and i think now they are gonna win too. Teams that are not from Bucharest perform very well against top teams, except Dinamo! Cluj is one from the fewest who hate Dinamo and allways give them a hard time! It would be snowing so big Dinamo's players will have trouble controlling the bal and the game will be decided by the strongest physically team , which is Cluj. No important missings from any team Pick: Cluj AH 0 @ 2.72 5/10

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) Ceahlaul - Steaua My second pick for today's matches comes from Piatra Neamt. Here the whole city will be watching the champions and after the stupid own goal at Madrid they will try to take points from this march. I've watched the to teams and looking now at Ceahlul's first 11 i've seen this: C Ilie and Purica are sideline, being on injury list! Very important news as they have big experience in Liga I and all attacking play from Ceahlul come from right side where Purica plays. They do have T Serban though and he is a good midfielder with good strength and stamina. Steaua plays good away. They showed in Madrid and will show 2day. Last away was on Otelul, lost 2-1 where Dica had 7-8 occasions only with goalkeeper to beat!!!! It should have beed 2-7,8,9 but they lost it unbelieveble! Now they will play only for win and i know past matches between these 2 on Ceahlaul's field and Steaua won here with no problems! Weather will not be so bad tonight. Pisc: Steaua AH-0.5 @ 1.57 4.5/10

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) Jiul - Craiova No big missing from any side. Most of the punters go here with Craiova. I don't agree with this. I've seen Craiova play and i think it's a joke! I don't know how they won so much and i doesn't make sense their place in the 13th position. I consider them a strong candidate to relegation. They will face Jiul who has only 1 win so far and has scored only 5 goals so far. Jiul's problem is that they don't know how to play at home gorund. Away it's simple: they play for 0-0 but at home is awfull. Now it will be a good chance for them and i fancy Jiul to beat Craiova. They have players of good quality like Paleacu, Paclesan, Vrajitoarea - i don't know why he doesn't score more often as he is a top striker, and young starlet Litu who is on loan from Steaua. Now the playng condition will be bad and i fancy the physically strong team here which is Jiul. Pick: Jiul -0.75 @2.77 3/10

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) Unirea Urziceni v Arges Pitesti - x2 :ok CS Politehnica Iasi v Gloria Bistrita 1 :wall Pandurii v UT Arad x1 :wall Poli AEK Timisoara v FC Farul Constanta 1 :wall National Bucuresti v FC Vaslui 1 :wall Jiul Petrosani v Universitat Craiova x2 :ok CFR Cluj-Napoca v Dynamo Bucuresti 2 :wall Otelul Galati v Rapid Bukarest - 2 @ 2.65 it's :ok Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Steaua Bucharest - 2 :wall 3/9 + 16/26 = 19/35 (54%) Bad week-end for me...too many surprizes...and bad luck

FU(*ING steaua again! I hope Kiev will trash them 'cause they have no value!
True, Dinamo also played bad this weekend. I think it is to dificult for those team to play in championship and also in Europe. The players are not used to that program , maybe! Dinamo has some out of form, some big mistakes by defenders. Steaua is without a playmaker.They were lucky not to lose! A weekend full of surprises in Romania and Europe!:sad

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) I know that Steaua is without a playmaker but the worts is that they don't need a playmaker, because Olaroiu doesn't play that kind of football. He thinks he coaches in Italy and if you have 2 strong def midfilders (which he hasn't) you can push the game to the opposite and by this pressing you can score :)))) Really now i fancy Kiev for the return game of CL!