** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4)

Friday 3 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Unirea Urziceni v Arges Pitesti (12:00 GMT)2.003.204.10106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Saturday 4 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
CS Politehnica Iasi v Gloria Bistrita (12:00 GMT)1.803.406.00102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Pandurii v UT Arad (12:00 GMT)1.903.204.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Poli AEK Timisoara v FC Farul Constanta (12:00 GMT)1.534.007.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
National Bucuresti v FC Vaslui (18:00 GMT)1.723.606.00103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 5 November 2006
Jiul Petrosani v Universitat Craiova (12:00 GMT)2.653.102.60109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
CFR Cluj-Napoca v Dynamo Bucuresti (12:00 GMT)4.403.301.90106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Otelul Galati v Rapid Bukarest (12:00 GMT)2.623.102.65109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Steaua Bucharest (18:30 GMT)6.003.601.75102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) First of all: CS Politehnica Iasi v Gloria Bistrita will play today 17,30 GMT UNIREA URZICENI – FC ARGES PITESTI This will be a game played with ambitions,several oplayers from Arges are now at Unirea:Rohat, Murgan, Negoita, Costescu, B. Stancu and A. Neagoe. Also important game for the coach Dan Petrescu(ex-Wisla Cracovia) . Unirea is in bad shape after Dan Petrescu came as a coach,the team won only one game, against Vaslui. On the other hand ,Arges is prepared to fight to avoid relegation fighting for every point.They have lot of ambitions ,determination and the suport to do this.Dorinel Munteanu succed to motivate his players and i think Arges could grab some points. UNIREA URZICENI C. Grigore - E. Nicu, Rohat, G. Munteanu, Fl. Ganea - C. Dobre, Murgan, B. Stancu, Negoita - Costescu, Alex Leandro Rezerves: Curiman – Aldea, Filatov, Pojer, M. Jovanovic, Cr. Vlad, Cr. Constantin, Pelecaci, Ricardo Absents: - Coach: Dan Petrescu FC ARGES Vintila – Chita, I. Badea, Daouda Mariko, Crivac – Cruceru, Prepelita, Ad. Ionescu, D. Rednic – C. Tanasa, Ad. Iordache Rezerve: Bosneag – Keca, Cr. Tanase, D. Mitrovic, Nastasie, Bilasco, Giannopoulos Absents: Bazzi , A. Chirita , Doman Coach: Dorinel Munteanu UNIREA URZICENI (-0,5)– FC ARGES PITESTI Pick :Arges 1,81@pinnacle 7/10

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) POLITEHNICA IASI – GLORIA BISTRITA POLITEHNICA IASI Branet – Onut, R. Ciobanu, Ir. Ionescu, Dianu – Onofras, Saric, Tincu, Sfirlea – Cernoch, Palimaru Rezerves: Marc – Buta, Bordeanu, S. Mitrovic, Iurisniti, Chimir, Leucuta Absents: Ad. Toma (def), Bernard (def), R. Miclea, Ciubancan (mid), Balba (str) GLORIA BISTRITA : Albut – D. Matei, Abrudan, G. Muresan, Sepsi – Sarmasan, Al. Pacurar, R. Marginean, Paduretu - Negrean, Sg. Costea Rezerves: Tufisi - Curtuius, Peres, Astilean, Roszel, Frasinescu, Ciubotariu, Damian Absents: Tarnovean, D. Sanmartean, Nalati (mid) , Bruncevic (str) Coach: Ovidiu Sabau Iasi is coming after they have lost against Dinamo with 5-0 and they played awul that game.They have injuries but the coach was very angry and upset by poor performance his players have done. The home team will treat this like an event because they are playing for the first time at home with artificial light(dont know the words -sorry :( ) . Important staff from Romanian Federation will be there. Iasi plays well at home ,they are undefeted and i think they will win this. Gloria is a powerful team at home, but Away they are not making problemes to the home teams. They have some absences in this game but not very important. The wheter will be cold and this could influence the game. All in all i belive that the home team will win this . Probable score:1-0 ,2-1 POLITEHNICA IASI – GLORIA BISTRITA pick IASI 1,70 8/10

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4)

POLITEHNICA IASI – GLORIA BISTRITA POLITEHNICA IASI Branet – Onut, R. Ciobanu, Ir. Ionescu, Dianu – Onofras, Saric, Tincu, Sfirlea – Cernoch, Palimaru Rezerves: Marc – Buta, Bordeanu, S. Mitrovic, Iurisniti, Chimir, Leucuta Absents: Ad. Toma (def), Bernard (def), R. Miclea, Ciubancan (mid), Balba (str) GLORIA BISTRITA : Albut – D. Matei, Abrudan, G. Muresan, Sepsi – Sarmasan, Al. Pacurar, R. Marginean, Paduretu - Negrean, Sg. Costea Rezerves: Tufisi - Curtuius, Peres, Astilean, Roszel, Frasinescu, Ciubotariu, Damian Absents: Tarnovean, D. Sanmartean, Nalati (mid) , Bruncevic (str) Coach: Ovidiu Sabau Iasi is coming after they have lost against Dinamo with 5-0 and they played awul that game.They have injuries but the coach was very angry and upset by poor performance his players have done. The home team will treat this like an event because they are playing for the first time at home with artificial light(dont know the words -sorry :( ) . Important staff from Romanian Federation will be there. Iasi plays well at home ,they are undefeted and i think they will win this. Gloria is a powerful team at home, but Away they are not making problemes to the home teams. They have some absences in this game but not very important. The wheter will be cold and this could influence the game. All in all i belive that the home team will win this . Probable score:1-0 ,2-1 POLITEHNICA IASI – GLORIA BISTRITA pick IASI 1,70 8/10
Don't be so sure about Politehnica Iasi win in this one. They have several players missing for this game and the atmosphere at the club is very bad after the embarassing lose in the last game (0-5 at Dinamo). I have read in today newspaper that their coach Ionut Popa wants to quit and he told to the press that will be a hard game against Bistrita beacuse team morale is very low and have missing players also. So i think a small bet on Bistrita is worthing here. Good luck

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) I don't see Iasi as a winner in this game . Also don't know the weather there! I know for sure Iasi won't have the same support like in the game vs Steaua! And after they conceeded 5 from Dinamo...tough. They have the force to win it but i don't see them doing that!

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) Teams: Unirea Urziceni: Grigore - Nicu, Rohat, Munteanu, C Dobre - Ricardo, C Vlad, Pojer - Gheorghe, Costescu, Stancu Missing - Negoita FC Arges: Vintila - Bazzi, Badea, Douda, Chita - Rednic, Cruceru, Prepelita, A Ionescu - C Tanasa, A Iordache Missing: no one. It is the battle against relegation. Unirea are a thypical home team who got and will get most of the points at home ground. The pitch is unbelievable good but they lack of fans, the stadium is very small so the 12 player does not exist here. They just promoted this year and didn't show much so far. Too many players don't deserve to play in Liga I! Looking at first 11 i can see something wrong. I don't blame Dan Petrescu because he has no other choice, but C Vlad does not belong to the centre of midfield as he is more like a winger or left/wright defender. I agree he has technique but he can has not vision, flair and i can see him making the defensive play here in centre. Another player i will focus on is Ricardo . He has very good technique (he's brasilian what do you want) but he lacks pace and stamina. Prepelita and Ionescu are younger and can drible past him easy! Also the defensive play for Ricardo is a disaster. I do like goalkeeper Grigore who has been many times the second goalkeeper at many teams and now that he's got a chance he proved to be a good one. Looking at Arges i don't see the last placed team! They have good and experienced players mixed with young and full of quality players like Prepelita, Cruceru and Iordache. New coach Munteanu seems to insipre the team that earn a big succes last week over Otelul. The morale is good now. They only have to show consistency here! Now the bet should be clear away win, but due to the bad weather i can not tell you that. The pitch is good but since last night it started to rain and now to snow! I do fancy though Arges but with AH +0.5 @ 1.75 2.5/10 GL

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) Unirea Urziceni v Arges Pitesti - x2 CS Politehnica Iasi v Gloria Bistrita 1 Pandurii v UT Arad x1 Poli AEK Timisoara v FC Farul Constanta 1 :hope National Bucuresti v FC Vaslui 1 Jiul Petrosani v Universitat Craiova x2 CFR Cluj-Napoca v Dynamo Bucuresti 2 Otelul Galati v Rapid Bukarest - 2 @ 2.65 it's :clap :clap Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Steaua Bucharest - 2 :ok

Don't be so sure about Politehnica Iasi win in this one. They have several players missing for this game and the atmosphere at the club is very bad after the embarassing lose in the last game (0-5 at Dinamo). I have read in today newspaper that their coach Ionut Popa wants to quit and he told to the press that will be a hard game against Bistrita beacuse team morale is very low and have missing players also. So i think a small bet on Bistrita is worthing here. Good luck
:ok good info lavey! I had this down as another 1-0 home win but I'm not so sure now! :unsure

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) Jiul have only found the net in three matches this season and haven't scored a goal in their last six games! U.Craiova have played away at top half sides and not done well in those matches but they've beaten the 2 bottom teams they've played though and 17th placed Jiul are certainly a bottom side! 0-0 cover is probrably advisable but I expect an away win to-nil! any thoughts?

I rekon Iasi - Bistrita is a tough game to predict. But don't be fooled by coach Popa . He allways perform such a show. Against Steaua he said he has only half team left and they drew 1-1... The morale being low is true. ..
:ok thanks again for the info godmato :clap and keep up the good work! I've been impressed with some of your posts here! :ok

Jiul have only found the net in three matches this season and haven't scored a goal in their last six games! U.Craiova have played away at top half sides and not done well in those matches but they've beaten the 2 bottom teams they've played though and 17th placed Jiul are certainly a bottom side! 0-0 cover is probrably advisable but I expect an away win to-nil! any thoughts?
I still wait for news 2morrow but so far i wouldn't jump on betting Craiova!

:ok good info lavey! I had this down as another 1-0 home win but I'm not so sure now! :unsure
Ok , it wont be an easy game for home team , but coach Popa,as godmato said is very smart . He talk much and he tries to trick his oponents.Popa also tries to get the authorities to invest and to suport financial the team because they have results but not suport. About the injuries:dont wory, Iasi played most of their games with absences, but Popa is a good coach and he succed to motivate his players every time . Iasi will try to wash the shame from the last round. Gloria is poor away ,they dont disturb others :) . GL!

Unirea - FC Arges. Unirea are playing well at the moment. Pushing for the opnenner' date=' but their strikers lack finishing. Also were 2 good chances for Arges![/quote'] So how did the 1st half go then godmato? Ive got Arges on, any chance they can win the match?

Re: Romania - Divizia A (Nov 3-4) HT Unirea FC Arges. 0-0 . The home team has been a little bit agressive than away team and did deserve a goal. Arges made some defensive mistakes but got away with them. On the attack they had a few chances wasted. Last part of the half showed players from both teams being tired !

Hopefully Arges can get their act together. I thought that they would want to build on their good win afainst the 3rd place team last week
Like i said before: Otelul is overrated here . Especially on the away games! They lost to Vaslui and Arges. Both teams fighting strongly against relegation!