Norway - Adeccoligaen (Nov 5)

Sunday 5 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Bodø Glimt v Moss (12:00 GMT)1.654.754.50104% Related markets...Match Result
Bryne v Sparta (12:00 GMT)1.533.756.50108% Related markets...Match Result
FK Manglerud Star v Hodd (12:00 GMT)2.104.003.25104% Related markets...Match Result
Follo v Honefoss (12:00 GMT)3.753.751.85108% Related markets...Match Result
Honefoss v Tromsø (12:00 GMT)2.004.003.35105% Related markets...Match Result
Kongsvinger v Sogndal (12:00 GMT)2.254.003.00103% Related markets...Match Result
Pors Grenland v Aalesund (12:00 GMT)2.403.602.60108% Related markets...Match Result
Strömsgodset v Lov-Ham (12:00 GMT)1.454.855.75107% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (Nov 5) Just short about Bryne - Sparta game. My local bookie has on draw move the odds from 4.75 to 3.20. This is because both teams will be happy with that. I'm not saying it will go that way but, keep that in mind before betting on that game. The most interesting games from 1.divison this weekend for me is: Follo - Hønefoss 2 Pors - Aalesund 1 Strømsagodset - LøvHam 2 But have to wait for more news, closer to the weekend.

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (Nov 5) I'm all over this one: Norway - 1 Divisjon Soccer Strømsgodset/Løv-Ham 5-November-2006 3:59 AM PST Total Points UNDER 4 and 4.5 for Game -123 Stromgodset won its last game, on away, 7-3. I had taken them and the over, for beer money. This line is ridiculous, even by Norway 1st standards. Stromgodset at home has been in a 5-goal game twice in the last 12, stretching all the way back to April. Hell, they don't get into that many more 5-goal games on the road. And Lov Ham is a below-average scorer, unlike most of the teams in the league. Typical totals in this league are 3, 3/3.5, and rarely 3.5/4. Stromgodset in the last 8 at home are 20/6 GF/GA, which comes out to 2.5 to under 1. Lov Ham in last 8 on away are 7/15, or 1 to 2. In last 10 (all games), Strom is 24-15, while Lov Ham is 12-15. BOL

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (Nov 5)

EventBodø/Glimt - Moss
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningIn last round of norwegian second league Bodo will play at home against Moss.Bodo is on the 4th position with 48 points.bryne is on the 3th points with 51 and play at home too.So it is small chance that Bodo will win and Bryne to lose at home.But stil i think that Bodo will win after they didnt win in last three games.
EventBodø/Glimt - Moss
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningAs i said Bodo need to win here but stil it is a small chance that they can be 3th in league.Stil even if this is prestige game i think that Bodo will win.They didnt win in last three games.Bodo played last three games with under 2.5 goals and Moss played last two games with under 2.5 goals.This time i think that we will see many goals in this game

EventFollo - Hönefoss Liv/Fossekallen
Selectionaway win
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningHonefoss have chance for 3th place and barage for first league but need Bryne and Bodo to lose and that is imposible coz both teams play at home.Stil Honefoss is stronger side then Follo wich is already in 3th league.Honefoss won last 4 games and i think that this will be 5th in a row
EventFollo - Hönefoss Liv/Fossekallen
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.40 (Back)
ReasoningIn last 10 games Honefoss played 9 times with over 2.5 goals.Follo on the another side in last 10 games played 7 games with over 2.5 goals and another three games with 2 goals per game, so there is a big chance for over 2.5 goals.Game is not so important and i think that there will be a big number of goals

EventStrømsgodset Drammen - Løv-Ham
Selectiondouble chance: LovHam to win or draw
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBet1128 @ 2.69 (Back)
ReasoningStromgodset is first with 64 points and this is last game in league and they are first for sure coz Aalesund have 57 points.They dont need points here.Lov Ham have 34 points and this is very important game for them.pors and tromsdalen have 35 points and if lov ham win and any of this both teams lose then lov ham will stay in league.i think that lov ham can take point or points here. lov ham won 5-1 in last game against oslo ost and i think that can make suprise here
EventStrømsgodset Drammen - Løv-Ham
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.40 (Back)
ReasoningThis game will be very open.Lov Ham need good result here but stromgodset is few time better side then Lov Ham.Both side will probably score and i think that Lov Ham is closer to win here coz they will be more motivated then home side wich is already won this norwegian second league. If Stromgodset want they can beat them with big goal diference but i think that game is opet for all results.

EventPors Grenland - Aalesund
Selectiondouble chance: Pors to win or draw
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.53 (Back)
ReasoningAalesun will finish this league as second and next season will play in norwegian first league. On the another side PoRS is with 35 points and fight for relegation.Thisa is last game and they must win here or draw if Follo lose or draw too.But if Follo win then they must win or draw here. Ithink that home side will use advantage of home ground and take point or points here
EventPors Grenland - Aalesund
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningPors in last 10 games played with over 2.5 goals.8 of this last 10 games finished with 4 or more goals.They scored in all last 10 games. Aalesund played 5 games with over and 5 with under.Aalesund also scored in all last 5 games away.So probably will both teams score again and i take here over 2.5 goals

EventHaugar Haugesund - Tromsdalen
Selectiondouble chance: Tromsdalen to win or draw
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningThis two teams will directly figh for relegation in last round in norwegian second league. Both team have 35 points,same as Pors Grenland.Follo have 34. If Port and Follo lose or draw then this game will not be so important. Tromsdalen drawed in last two games and Haugesund lost in last two away games.This will be very equal game.I will give advantage for Tromsdalen coz with this odds Haugesund can not be so big favourite here.
EventHaugesund - Tromsdalen
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.65 (Back)
Reasoningthis will be very intresting game from botton of league.Both teams have 35 points same as Pors.Follo is with 34 points.All this teams need three points to stay in league.Here both teams have same chances.I think that both teams will score here.Tromsdalen scored in last 4 away games and i think that will score again.

EventBryne FK - Sparta Sarpsborg
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningBryne need just one point to secure 3th position and everybody expect a draw here in this game but i think that Bryne wil win over Sparta today. Bryne won 6-3 in first game over Sparta.Sparta lost 3-4 in last game against stromgodset at home.Draw or away win can be a wrong coise here.I bolive in home side
EventBryne FK - Sparta Sarpsborg
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningIn first game Bryune won 6-3 in Sarpsborg.This time Bryne need just one point to secure 3th position and place for barage for first league.Sparta lost 3-7 in last game against Stromgodset.I think that both teams will score again and first of all i expect a high scoring game here

I noticed there was a nice dull 5 - 5 draw between Bodo Glimt and Moss today. :eek :eek Don't see many of them. :clap
Yeah, just noticed that!:eek The overs was safely landed in that one Robijas. Some good write ups there Robijas and 1 or 2 nice priced winners including the Draw or Away win on Lov Ham who pulled back 2 late goals to land the draw.:clap