Norway - Tippeligaen (Nov 5)

Sunday 5 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Fredrikstad v Rosenborg (17:00 GMT)3.253.502.25104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Ham-Kam v Stabæk (17:00 GMT)2.003.504.35102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Lillestrøm v Lyn (17:00 GMT)1.903.404.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Molde v Sandefjord (17:00 GMT)2.603.502.70105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Start v Odd Grenland (17:00 GMT)2.403.403.25102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Vålerenga v Tromsø (17:00 GMT)1.903.504.05106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerFirst Goal TimeOver/UnderTotal Goals
Viking v Brann (17:00 GMT)2.003.753.80103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersFirst Goal TimeOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (Nov 5)

can anyone plz tell me why are SK Brann odds to win so long clearly the table its second top VS 2nd bottom so why have they got a price tag of 3-1.
This is a big derby game on the westcoast of Norway. Since this is the last game of the season Brann don't have much to play for. They will be number 2 this year, while Viking needs 3 points to avoid relegation place. Brann might rest some players tomorrow. Both Winters and Miller want to leave the club and i dont think they will play. Since Viking has everything to play for, i guess thats why the odds are so low. But i tempted to try some small stakes on Brann(since im a brann fan...) , think the odds will just keep raising on them.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (Nov 5) Start with some sqaud problems before the game tmorrow. Bård Borgersen, Kristoffer Paulsen, Sebastian Schindzielorz, Jon Midtun Lie, Geir Ludvig Fevang, David Hanssen, Atle Roar Håland, Tom Berhus, Jesper Mathisen and Johannes Tor Hardarson are all injuryed or ill. Fredrik Strømstad is doubtful, and Lars Martin Engedal is suspended. Start don't have much to play for, form is 1-1-3. Odd still need some points before the place is safe. Are in crap form 0-0-5. Tarjei Dale is back from suspension. 3.00 for AW looks nice. Some small stakes on that.

Start with some sqaud problems before the game tmorrow. Bård Borgersen, Kristoffer Paulsen, Sebastian Schindzielorz, Jon Midtun Lie, Geir Ludvig Fevang, David Hanssen, Atle Roar Håland, Tom Berhus, Jesper Mathisen and Johannes Tor Hardarson are all injuryed or ill. Fredrik Strømstad is doubtful, and Lars Martin Engedal is suspended. Start don't have much to play for, form is 1-1-3. Odd still need some points before the place is safe. Are in crap form 0-0-5. Tarjei Dale is back from suspension. 3.00 for AW looks nice. Some small stakes on that.
Don`t agree.Latest news is that Håland are most likely to play.Paulsen is not out while Strømstad is also fit.It is a blow that both Engedal and Borgersen both misses out but oonly one of them would have startet anyway.The german midf Sebastian is just an average players and no big miss and the rest are no first teamers.Paulsen are likely to start at RB with Valencia on the wing so this is close to best XI.Start lost their last game away at Tromsø but it was close to a snowstorm ) They also lost their last home game vs Sandefjord with 0-2 but what a robbery.before Sandejord game Start was 7-1-0 in their eight last home matches. Odd are 1-6-5 away from home.They have lost all their five last outings and are winless in their seven last. Odd have all to play for but this isn`t italy and i am pretty sure that start will do everything to win this last home game in front of their own fans - If Start had something to play for you would never get more than 1.50-1.70 on HW so 2.55 @ Start @ expekt is great value.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (Nov 5) ooooo this is going to be an exciting day at the bottom of the table. I'm here right to the death and have decided to go for 5 bets today Viking -0.5 @ 1.83 7/10 - Absolute must win for Viking against a Brann team that has a weakened squad Tromso +0.75 @ 1.77 3/10 - I think they can continue their momentum by claiming at least a point LSK -0.5 @ 1.83 3/10 - I suppose It's dodgy to bet in this derby but I think they will obtain 3rd position today Ham Kam -0.5 @ 1.90 3/10 - Again Ham must obtain something here, preferably victory, motivation high RBK (0) @ 1.73 - Champions have won 10 of their last 11 and I think Fredrikstad might have one eye on the cup. Molde and Sandefjord are going down IMO, with Odd getting 3rd from bottom position, probably to play Bryne. GL all :hope :hope :hope :hope

Any info on RBK Line up guys tonight ? will thjey be using full team since they are already crowned as Tippeligaen Champion.
Def Koppinen and def/midf Riseth are both missing trough injuries while forw steffen Iversen is doubtful but expected to be fit.He wan`t the top scorer title this year Top scorers in tippeligaen
18 G
Daniel Nannskog, Stabæk
17G
Veigar Pall Gunnarsson, Stabæk
16G
Steffen Iversen, Rosenborg
Rosenborg X1 Roar Strand - Bjørn Tore Kvarme - Christer Basma - Mikael Dorsin Marek Sapara - Alexander Tettey - Jan Gunnar Solli Daniel Braaten - Steffen Iversen - Øyvind Storflor So just Koppinen and Riseth missing then

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (Nov 5) Cheers a lot Ringabell. Any info on Fredrikstad as well ? Coz I'm really interested on backing Rosenborg but Fredrikstad have decent records vs Rosenborg with 5 encounters they lost 3 times and win twice. So are they full team and are koppinen and riseth important ? Sorry for all the questions, but really need to know to make my decision.

Cheers a lot Ringabell. Any info on Fredrikstad as well ? Coz I'm really interested on backing Rosenborg but Fredrikstad have decent records vs Rosenborg with 5 encounters they lost 3 times and win twice. So are they full team and are koppinen and riseth important ? Sorry for all the questions' date=' but really need to know to make my decision.[/quote'] Fredrikstad midf Raymond Kvisvik are rated as doubtful but should be fit.No other worries for FFK i think.Koppinen and Riseth are both importnant to the team but the replacements are good and against Fredrikstad it shouldn`t effect Rosenborg to much but be aware that Rosenborg plays royal league next thursday and they have been celebrating a lot lately - Fredrikstad usually very strong at home a need a point to be sure - No bet for me although Rosenborg are favourites and i think they will win but ...Wish you GL with ya bets ;)

Don`t agree.Latest news is that Håland are most likely to play.Paulsen is not out while Strømstad is also fit.It is a blow that both Engedal and Borgersen both misses out but oonly one of them would have startet anyway.The german midf Sebastian is just an average players and no big miss and the rest are no first teamers.Paulsen are likely to start at RB with Valencia on the wing so this is close to best XI.Start lost their last game away at Tromsø but it was close to a snowstorm ) They also lost their last home game vs Sandefjord with 0-2 but what a robbery.before Sandejord game Start was 7-1-0 in their eight last home matches. Odd are 1-6-5 away from home.They have lost all their five last outings and are winless in their seven last. Odd have all to play for but this isn`t italy and i am pretty sure that start will do everything to win this last home game in front of their own fans - If Start had something to play for you would never get more than 1.50-1.70 on HW so 2.55 @ Start @ expekt is great value.
http://fotball.bt.no/eliteserien/article68438.ece Start 4-3-3 Rune Nilssen Steinar Pedersen, Atle Roar Håland, Kjetil Ruthford Pedersen, Marius Johnsen Fredrik Strømstad, Bjarte Lunde Aarsheim, Kristofer Hæstad Alex Valencia, David Nielsen, Stefan Bärlin