** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Tourpicks!!! A One-off for Cheltenham

Hello folks...just popping in to give you my selections for the first day at Cheltenham in case any of you need laying material !! 2.00pm Letheby and Christopher Supreme Novices' Hurdle, Perle De Puce         2.35pm Irish Independent Arkle Challenge Trophy Steeplechase Well Chief        3.15pm Smurfit Champion Hurdle Rooster Booster alt         Specular 4.00pm William Hill National Hunt Handicap Steeplechase Shardam alt Tyneandthyneagain 4.40pm Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Handicap Steeplechase Prominent Profile        alt Maximise 5.20pm Pertemps Final (Handicap Hurdle) Ar Muin Na Muice

Guest ralphie7

Re: Tourpicks!!! A One-off for Cheltenham Timmy :) how are you my friend ? :) couldn't work out where you had gone. no word nothing. you have been missed mate i even thought you must have realised the dream and gone on the world tour without telling me ;) one day ralphie

Guest Carlisle Blue

Timmy the God! What haven't you heard about Timmy's Motorway specials Herpower? It has been a well kept secret, but Timmy hasn't been round much recently as he has been on a mission to visit every Asian babe house on the back of his Spectroscope winnings last year. :spank :moon

Guest ralphie7

Re: Timmy the God! Hi Timmy Maximize 1st @ 40/1 :clap i know it was your alternate selection but i hope you had a bit on it. nice call on WELL CHIEF 1st @ 9/1 :) ralphie