• 18:00 Dream Poker $7000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds $ Challenge
    • 21:02 Pokerstars Stud

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Wednesday 1st November** isn't it about time they renamed this the Punters Lounge $ Challenge :eek :lol :ok :lol :eek and monkey - thank me after the hand ends not PF - bit rude you know!:tongue2 (slowplaying aces indeed!.......:rollin) Damo

lol - top 25 tonight are all PL :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Wednesday 1st November** GaF, I'm going to bed now as up at 5am for work :( Tomorrow will not be in till about 8pm so may not have a chance to vote for focus game. I have already registered for the Mansion and WILL be playing :ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 1st November**

sitting pretty as chip leader pulled Q flush with the K on the board - what does danny cash have The bl***dy A flush -ended up 12th Thats poker
Ul Dave, good game mate....I got lucky, see ya soon :D Danny

Tomorrow will not be in till about 8pm so may not have a chance to vote for focus game. I have already registered for the Mansion and WILL be playing :ok
No worries mate - because it's PL exclusive, I just add everyone in - no need to vote at all :ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 1st November** :rollin :rollin :rollin Im in stiches here :lol. Played like a lunatic for an hour and after a break and being chip leader had to go (yes, Im at work). I apologies to all people I took out with with absolute shite hands :$. So how many left?

do u still get points on the table if i aint the focus game?? and does it still count that the freeroll started at 10' date=' not 6pm?[/quote'] This will always be the focus game as it is a PL event :ok The freeroll is not a focus game, so no points awarded for that at all.....

:rollin :rollin :rollin Im in stiches here :lol. Played like a lunatic for an hour and after a break and being chip leader had to go (yes, Im at work). I apologies to all people I took out with with absolute shite hands :$. So how many left?
you came 6th honey:nana